Chastity dilemma

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by maid katrin, Jul 13, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:24 PM
    While nearly the whole of the continent is suffering from the heat I got the first problems with chastity since I was locked up. I never had problems like this but in spite of keeping my belt well lubed at all times, having taken even more effort in hygiene, i developed a serious soreness between my legs. I will not go too much in intimate details but last night the belt has to be taken off eventually ... Gosh, this was my frist night unlocked for years and even though the pain from the soreness was eased I felt utterly uncomfortable.

Me - unlocked - something that seemes to be a contradiction in terms. Mistress and i were discussing what could be done but all that came to O/our minds takes effect only in the long run. Chastity piercing would have to heal for weeks, a new belt (sports or the arch) would take at least 6 weeks to be finished as well. MyLady even brought a tube styled belt into effect ... a cb6000 could be delivered within 3 days. I don't like the idea of wearing such a thing. It's not that one could see a "bulge", i am wearing just wide skirts these days anyway. But what when I undress for the night? Seeing such a thing between my legs that literally screams - MALE?

This morning i covered the sore areas with sterile plasters and did hide my clitty with the tightest panty girdle i have in my wardrobe. Not that i would complain about the discomfort, it's not that bad at all but I would just have to pull down my girdle and the nasty thing springs free - a disgusting thought, isn't it?

So my question is whether any one of Y/you has got an emergency solution? Something that can be done in days, yet better in hours.

Thanks in advance

maid katrin

2. maid katrin

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It's a pity no one could help. Luckily the problem has been settled. The sore spots have healed and i am back in the belt since last night.

3. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    9:24 AM
    I just saw this post katrin, I must have missed it when you posted it.
    I'm sorry you were having problems and happy they have been resolved. I wouldnt have known what to tell you as far as a compromise to another device, but honestly, when you have issues like that the best thing for it is to be out with some medication and even air. Frankly, as long as you have been locked in that belt I cant imagine you not having issues before now. Make sure you keep an eye on the situation, you dont need a repeat of something like that.

Mistress Michelle

4. maid katrin

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Dear Mistress Michelle,

thanks for Your worries. No, i never had any issues like that before even when it was hot and humid. I had nothing changed in my regimen of cleaning and hygiene and when it started i just put some extra ointment on the sore spots. We were quite worried as it didn't seem to work at all. Mistress and i are suspecting that it was a coincidence of the climatic conditions and psychological stress.

HUgs, maid katrin ... and curtseys, f course :)

5. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    6:24 AM
    Like one of us "newbie's" would have a solution that you have already dealt with. So happy that you got that ugly thingy locked way from sight and that your doing better soo soon.

My suggestion was to cut it off so that the chastity wouldn't be needed. I dislike my testicles and would rid my body if was possible, well if it didn't scare the poop out of me that is. But I would still like to be locked away, just cause. You understand I'm sure.

Glad your back among the locked. I thought the world was turning slower last night!!!

Tanya

6. maid katrin

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Dear tanya,

thanks for the reply. Rest assured that i have considered that solution more than once but I am definitely too scared of the operation. Even if it is not uncommon these days it is still a risk and remember, I am beyond the fifties line what makes it all more complicated.
    Of course, let assume for a moment that would have it done one day, I definitely would not like to be unlocked ... double plugged, of course ...

Hugs and thanks again for your nice comments on my pictures

maid katrin

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice