Permanent chastity a possibility now

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Vinny, Dec 13, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    2:06 AM
    My wife and I have always negotiated the minimum number of orgasms I get for the next year. That number has always been lower and lower so that I have gotten used to very few orgasms and learned to share my wife's pleasure. I am addicted to the anticipation of an orgasm more than the orgasm itself. While I beg for an orgasm in the heat of sex, I really do not want one at all others times.

The reason why we negotiate the minimum number of orgasms each year because every time I mentioned leaving my orgasms completely up to her, she said that I do not want that because I would have none. For reasons posted in the past, my wife actually has no need for my penis and the only pleasure she gets from me during sex is my moans of sexual frustration.

We do not have a FLR or D/s relationship outside of the bedroom. My wife has noticed that I do not bug her for an orgasm anymore. I let her know that I no longer feel a need for an orgasm since I like being kept in a constant state of sexual arousal better. Yesterday she read an article which basically said that many, not all, men who want chastity want permanent orgasm denial and there is nothing harmful about that and wives do enjoy sex more when their men express their sexual frustration in bed. I do know that my wife is having the best orgasms of her life for the last two years until she lets me cum and then dreads the next month as do I.

It is one thing to give you KH full control knowing that you will get a certain number of orgasms each year and quite a different feeling knowing that it may be a very long time or never for an orgasm. The trick for my wife is to let me think there is hope for an orgasm but keep denying me while keeping that hope alive. All she agreed to is to let me orgasm if she feels I am in mental or physical distress. She said she will also consider giving me an orgasm on special occasions but no promises. I know she does not want me to have any. She has said this over and over again. She stays away from me for a week or so after my orgasm because I get grumpy and sad. Then again it is said that serial killers prevent their captured victims from trying to escape by giving them just a little hope that they may live. It was chilling to read that but it does make sense. We all can get through rough times if we have hope, no matter how small. It is what religion provides to many people. It will be interesting how she manages this.

Has anyone actually gone a year or more without a full orgasm? If so, how does it feel over time. Right now I still get horny, but do not crave an orgasm, just sex. Will I no longer be interested in sex too? That is being celibate and not what I am looking for. The question is how do you be kept in a state of anticipation of an orgasm without actually getting any? My guess is that she will tell me that I may get one at the end of the year and then find a reason why I need to wait another year or just a few months longer. Knowing my wife, she may actually give me one as she views that as a punishment, not a reward. I guess not knowing is what I crave so it should be fun.

Jamie's-Locked likes this.
  2. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    2:06 AM
    I've only gone one month but personally know someone who went over a year. So yes there really are people who go long periods of time.

I think it's cool your finding what works for the two of you.

I'm hoping to one day go over a year as I think that's a bit of a magic number. Mentally it's a point we see as a big accomplishment so a common difficult goal.

All that said I think you just need to find what works. I think I'm you it case that's just small tweaks that have a huge impact

In my own case I'd gladly give up orgasms if I could be milked we'll regularly. For me I love the feeling and it keeps me focused.

Anyway I hope you keep us updated on your journey as what you've posted is so nice to read

3. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    7:06 AM
    That is the whole conundrum about chastity.

From its only on for 3 or so days then all the fun you want . Thus you are in a permanent state of expectations and for most an anoying state of mind .
    To the other extreme of no you will never cum again the device is on for ever. This probably leads to you finding a new hobby like building battle ships from matches or some such.
    I think the anoying bit is the" when "in all its meanings . Can take up a lot of emotional time and be very draining. The whole T&D stuff how frustrating . I would imagine ok as a fantasy but could also lead to nasty arguments and many a device consigned to the back of the draw or up for sale especially look at the number of high price ones for sale.

Xx Wendy

4. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    11:51 AM
    I will let you know when the whole t&d stuff becomes frustrating or tedious for my Wife. I assume you mean for the teaser rather than the teased. At the moment we are four months in to the longest denial period and she is finally, completely getting what this is all about and having a blast. I suppose if she gets bored she could let me have an orgasm and wait the four months or so it would take to get me back to the state I am in now. There is no sign of that happening just yet.

For me I have never had as much attention as I am currently getting so if giving up orgasms is the price I have to pay then it is an easy choice for me to make.

frankie teardrop likes this.
  5. rubberbloke2

rubberbloke2 Free at last

Accountant
    Tiverton
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:06 AM
    I once did 18 months unfortunately you just have to get on with it

Wendygirl likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice