New to this

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by slavey_slave, Jun 29, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. slavey_slave

slavey_slave Sex God

Student
    England
    Local Time:
    11:22 AM
    be careful what you wish for indeed :p

Hi all, am new to this site, and indeed to the whole chastity scene. I have recently started wearing the cb2000 for my girlfriend / mistress, and longest time was 3 days. I am now, been physically persuaded to go for weeks now :( unsure on my release date, but wish me luck!

hoping to make some friends....

Kris. :)

2. maturemetal

maturemetal CUSTOM CAGES AND TUBES

Local Time:
    6:22 AM
    I have been locked up for 2 years. I am allowed release twice a month. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

3. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    welcome slaveyslave hope you are settling in to your new equipment, once you have gotten used to the way things hang and twist you forget its there!.................six hours......six days.......six weeks.........six oh shi*:anim_12:

4. slavey_slave

slavey_slave Sex God

Student
    England
    Local Time:
    haha thanks everyone.

on my 4th day now. not seeing mistress till next monday. Even then i am sceptical about my release, im slowly being edged into a lifestyle i think, and i love it:)

one question, my left testicle aches and hurts sometimes, once or twice a day, after i have been moving a lot, particularly standing up and sitting down. Is this likely to continue, or will it loosen up? my sack is quite tight against my device at the moment, ive taken it off once for 5 minutes just to let things loosen up a bit and relax. It doesnt hurt in the morning (which i expected) but only when im moving. Any advice would be great :)

(my device is cb2000)

5. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    best thing to do slaveyslave when its really tight hop into a warm bath and youll be surprised how loose and relaxed the ballsac becomes and also all the warmth and colour will return to your balls, makes sure to get dry well and then lube the ring with silicone lube or similar. The sack will get bigger eventually nut the bath thing really helps a lot. regards allornowt:anim_39:

6. slavey_slave

slavey_slave Sex God

Student
    England
    Local Time:
    thanks mate, i made it slightly tighter (using a spacer) and it seems to have sorted the issue out! maybe it was just rubbing on a sensitive spot? Or maybe they arent bouncing around anymore x]

i did have epidydimitus a few months ago, maybe its some lingering sensitive spot from that :)
    on my fifth day now, longest i have gone and i will see mistress again in 4 days, seems so long away x]

thanks guys

7. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    I would say "keep it up mate" but as thats not possible well done and carry on will have to suffice.:confused0068:

8. ohiojames

ohiojames Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:22 AM
    Also New

I will be watching this thread closely as well. I have had a CB2000 for a few months now but had some problems with the cuff rings. I ordered the hinged cuff rings for the CB300 and I am able to fit the dvice securely. I have had a little testicle "ache" but hopefully, that is normal. My wife has had me in this on and off since Saturday and I am deciding how she wants to proceed without any pressure from me. She initially didn't want to purchase this item and it took months before she would agree. I am pretty sure she is going to like it though.

James

9. slavey_slave

slavey_slave Sex God

Student
    England
    Local Time:
    cool, i was made to wear mine for 8 days before it was taken off,

how we love and hate our dommes :p

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice