Why I Love My KH

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Tracker1, Aug 20, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Tracker1

Tracker1 Active member

Local Time:
    8:21 AM
    This is usually how our chastity works: my wife/KH would think of a stretch of time (like a month). (She seldom tells me what it is.) At the end of the period she would ask herself if during that time I had shown a real commitment to her as my wife and to our marriage. ("Real Commitment" means evidence of serious effort, serious thought, not just doing the same list of chores every day. But that's another story.) If she thought I had she would unlock me for a night. If not. not. This worked pretty well. As time went on and I stayed unlocked I would get more and more desperate and think harder and harder -- and work harder and harder -- about what I needed to do.

Then not too long ago she announced a new idea. That day she committed herself to unlocking me in two weeks. That night -- night fourteen -- she asked me what I thought I might like to do on that night. She asked me again the next night -- night thirteen -- and the night after that. I got really caught up in this and would think about what to say all day. As Day One got closer I just got more and more focussed and more and more excited.

Finally Day One arrived and as you can guess I just couldn't wait till she said we could go to bed. I threw off my clothes and jumped into bed. My wife lay down beside me -- but without unlocking me. "I changed my mind," she said. "I won't be unlocking you tonight. Maybe tomorrow, maybe later."

Oh fuck. I suddenly saw what was going on. How could I have been so stupid! The whole two-week thing had been one huge setup. I knew what I had to say and I said it: "Mistress I am of course disappointed but I always knew this was your decision to make and I will respect that whatever it is." What she was tempting me to do was to throw a fit and get all upset. If I had done that she would have said that showed I did not understand being chaste and needed to be kept locked for a lot longer. But I did understand the test and passed it -- which meant that she then unlocked me!

Brilliant, huh? What a woman!

Alceste and littleguy3 like this.
  2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    1:21 PM
    She is certainly keeping you under control very well. Lucky you

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice