My New Cage

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Frank Underboob, Aug 28, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Frank Underboob

Frank Underboob Active member

Local Time:
    5:30 AM
    As some of you may have known, I have been waiting on a new 5B chastity device from Ms. Lori. Well, it has since arrived and I wanted to show it off a bit. I've actually had it a while now. It fits very comfortably. Astute observers will note that there is no PA piercing as yet to secure the device. It's just hanging on due to the snugness of the fit.
    [​IMG]
    I haven't gotten pierced yet because the wife is not really into chastity play, at least not now. I'm thinking that maybe I will go ahead and get the piercing and wear the cage anyway. I really like how it feels. The weight of the cage pull my penis down and makes it feel heavy. It swings from side to side as I walk and that feels great. Maybe it will just penis jewelry for a time

2. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    10:30 AM
    @Frank Underboob Would you mind keeping pictures of this kind in your gallery and just add a link to them in the forums. That will help those that prefer not to see male genitals on here. Thank you.

3. Frank Underboob

Frank Underboob Active member

Local Time:
    5:30 AM
    Sorry, my bad. But can I edit it now? I don't seem to be able to find any way to remove it at this point.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice