Weight Loss and Addiction - Chastity Help?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Marcus Dong, Nov 14, 2018.

?

Will chastity help with alcohol addiction and weight loss?

Poll closed Dec 12, 2018.
  1. Yes

11 vote(s)
    45.8%
  2. No

13 vote(s)
    54.2%
Random Thread
  1. Marcus Dong

Marcus Dong New member

Local Time:
    1:03 AM
    Has anyone tried chastity to curb addiction and lose weight? I'm not extremely overweight but drink a little too much on occasion. Wouldn't it be beneficial to incorporate weight loss goals and or days without drinking into a contract (verbal or written)? Lose 5lb before getting unlocked? Don't drink for X amount of days etc. Not meeting the goals would reset or extend the timer or days before release. I'm sure there are endless scenarios. Ideas?

I'm new to this whole thing. I tried a cheap knock off cb6000 that split about a year ago, so I threw it away. Have the real HT3 short 50mm ring on the way. Seems like an added benefit to the key-holder (my wife in this instance) to have a partner willing to give up his penis, bad food and alcohol.

Thanks!

Slave to a Goddess and Rectrix like this.
  2. bethanise

bethanise Long term member

retired
    Massacusetts, USA
    Local Time:
    2:03 AM
    I think it depends on how strict your k/h can be. No release til goals are met, and strict punishment for any violation (punishment, not funishment) might be able to do it. But positive reinforcement usually works better than negative.

3. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    12:03 AM
    I think the weight loss idea is great but not so much for alcohol addiction. You need to find another way to kick or lessen your alcohol habit with medical help or traditional methods. Chastity could be an emotional roller coaster, addiction can also be an emotional roller coaster and pairing the two together could create anger outbursts, depression and create fights with your KH over really stupid things.

Slave to a Goddess and boisub like this.
  4. Dasa

Dasa Member

Local Time:
    11:03 PM
    I see a coupole potential pitfalls. One is that your partner may feel you are making her responsible for controlling your eating and drinking, and she may prefer you carry that burden yourself. Another is that many of us actually enjoy being locked up and denied. This could lead to "Relapses" that are in fact getting you what you really want.

5. chaste_for_her

chaste_for_her Active member

Local Time:
    I voted no. I've tried the "release tied to weight loss" thing in the past and it will ultimately fail. It will fail because no matter what happens, once your dick is locked up you're going to have a bit of an emotional roller coaster to deal with. If your relationship with food and/or alcohol is already dysfunctional, throwing some more emotional triggers, which brought on by the chastity, into the mix, isn't going to help.

Slave to a Goddess and boisub like this.
  6. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    7:03 AM
    I think it could help, especially if your keyholder made you wear a Fitbit and punished you daily if you don't get up and get your workout. I'd use both the carrot AND the stick.

7. denied-release

denied-release New member

Bristol, UK
    Local Time:
    I've done a chastity weight loss diet in the past and it worked for me, I lost around 20lb. I had to meet a weekly weight loss goal or I got locked up until the following week. I was then only released if I was back on target, so I was in and out quite a bit. I was (and am) like the OP, a little overweight and enjoy the odd glass of wine. In recent times pressure of work and various life events has meant the weight has crept back on, and some. While I was on holiday recently I decided enough was enough and talked it through with my Wife / KH. When we got home I was locked up and will remain so until I reach an interim target. At that point we may negotiate a lower target and repeat the process. I have to say it focuses the mind, and its working for me again. The important thing is to get the full support of your KH - I told mine "No mercy this time" - and she's sticking to it!

8. Ma’am M

Ma’am M Wife/KH of Ma’ams Slut, and the F in our FLR
    Verified Female

Healthcare professional
    Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    I had wondered about this question in regards to addiction. If it’s a true addiction, then chastity probably will not address the physical, emotional, and psychological complexities of overcoming an addiction. I wish it were that simple. But as far as maybe bad habits like snacking too much, chastity might provide the simple reward/punishment dynamic to get results.

Guest 1101 and Ma’ams Slut like this.
  9. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    I had the idea of using chastity as an incentive for weight loss, but it turned out not to have the effect I wanted, because if I ate more than I should, I would enjoy that, AND enjoy the "punishment" of being locked up for not losing weight!
    It started feeling like it would have the opposite effect.

Whatever the driver, whether it's chastity or something else, if you normally enjoy it, it can't be used as a deterrent. Unless you incorporate something else that you really don't enjoy, then I think it's difficult for chastity itself to be the actual changer of behaviour.

10. denied-release

denied-release New member

Bristol, UK
    Local Time:
    I can see what you mean by this, and certainly the first week or so of lock-up is/was enjoyable. However by the third week (which is where I am now) the novelty has worn off, and the slow realisation that I have at least another two weeks to go (providing I stick my diet and meet the target) is certainly a deterrent to eating anything unhealthy.

It has also been stated by my Wife/KH that once my interim target is met, there will be another period of lockup to achieve a further goal. She hasn't said if I will be allowed any "fun" once I'm at the interim target...

11. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    I have struggled to lose weight for a while, since before we started our chastity journey three years ago. I really can’t say that chastity has helped. Of course, we never used chastity as an incentive. For the most part, my wife prefers me locked no matter my behavior. I have recently had some success shedding 10 lbs., but it had more to do with a medical condition that required some big changes to my diet rather than anything to do with chastity.

12. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    4:03 PM
    We did the weight loss and chastity regime, but a little different. I remained locked with no release, if I achieved the weekly targets then I would be unlocked and allowed an erection, I was not allowed to orgasm or to touch my penis, while giving D an orgasm. So the punishment was to remain in chastity and not be allowed to please my mistress. The net affect was 42 kg lost over 18 months. That was 5 years ago and have managed to maintain the weight loss with some bouncing of 5 kg.
    Our regime now is that we never unlock the device other than for airline travel, but use an airport friendly Bijou that D fits the night before I fly and the Loris is locked back on when I return.
    I still get weighed weekly and D would like me to loose another 5 kg to under my low. If I do not acheive the weekly goal I get 1 full power stroke of her riding crop for every 0.1 kg I am over. Since this new regime I have lost another 5 kg with 5 kg to go. I have had only one occasion where I failed to met the weekly target and got 1 stroke of her riding crop, I did not want that to occur ever again, so I am fully focused and always check myself before eating and drinking or not doing my exercise regime.
    When I reach the goal the weekly check system will remain in place. If I remain at the goal weight I am allowed to please D, otherwise its the riding crop. But the device always remains on and I am to be orgasm free for the remainder of my life.
    Some might think this is very harsh but we have discussed it at length and have frequent check ins to make sure both are still committed to our chastity lifestyle.
    It was a very effective way of improving my life, health and fitness and I could not be more appreciative of having a wife, key holder, and mistress to support me in what I wanted all along but needed some assistance in staying on track.

subhubandy, Guest 1101 and Rectrix like this.
  13. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    What a great share! The key here is her leadership and commitment, of course. And motivation -- to worship, or to get the crop -- is so perfect.

14. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    4:03 PM
    Glad you approve, it certainly worked in our dynamic and still is. D is a happy Mistress with a chastity slave who she likes the look of, fit, healthy and at her every call. I am in a wonderful place enjoying my sport far more and feeling really good, if not forever frustrated!

15. MouseJstr

MouseJstr Active member

Local Time:
    i am on a chastity-linked-to-weight-loss right now. Every 5 lbs is an intermediate goal. Achieving the goal results in a 24 hour release. Then, only the next goal. I am down almost 20 lbs so far with 20 lbs still to go

subhubandy and Rectrix like this.
  16. Qveik

Qveik Embarked on a new adventure

London UK
    Local Time:
    When I was locked, I had to loose some weight set up by my KH to get a release. It worked very well for me as I had target to achieve. It was very simple and it worked great. Now unlocked due to family and PA healing I ve been only getting bigger every day

subhubandy likes this.
  17. MouseJstr

MouseJstr Active member

Local Time:
    Originally, it was suggested she just hold the key until the target was achieved. The step-by-step is actually working much better since it makes it feel less hopeless. I also plan on getting a PA this coming year so I do kind of worry about the exact same issue during the healing time.

18. MouseJstr

MouseJstr Active member

Local Time:
    How long healing so far?

19. Qveik

London UK
    Local Time:
    It was actually healed after 3 weeks but the recommendation from the studio was 3 months, now I'm stretch to 8ga and ready to go 6 in couple weeks time.

20. MouseJstr

MouseJstr Active member

Local Time:
    As we get off topic... :)

I'd PM you but you have your privacy settings to prevent it.. :)

Tomorrow I go in for my PA so I am also starting that 3 month healing time as well. Wife is very mixed on the PA... she doesn't like the idea of a piercing but she sees the huge advantages in long term comfort. But this also means I am now unlocked for my weight loss

21. toytiger

toytiger Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:03 AM
    This is something I am trying at the moment, I do need to lose in excess of 20Kgs and have set myself a target of 1 kg a week, 3 weeks so far and am on target but I do realise that I am on the easy part at the moment and can lose this amount by just cutting out sugar, Coke and Chocolate with a bit more walking as well.
    Rules quite simple, weigh day is 7am Friday morning, success gives me a 24 hour grace period, time will tell if it is successful but the start has been promising.
    i intend to add smoking or the giving up of it into the mix as well so it will then be lose a kg and no smoking for the week to succeed same rules apply and both need to be achieved, smoking won't be easy it has been a crutch for over 30 years but have set my self up with Hypnotherapy for a couple of sessions after which the smoking will be added and at the age I am now I really need to sort myself out after all I allowed it to happen.

22. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Good luck.

23. Qveik

London UK
    Local Time:
    How did it go?

24. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I agree!

addiction is a serious subject and you need the right help to do it. On the other point it did help me with weight loss as my madam made me go the gym with her.

25. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    After the first few kilos, .5kg or even .25kg is a far better and realistic goal. I'd also try to limit your food intake to a 8 hour window each day. Also, eggs are your best friend in losing weight. They are high in K2 which helps to gear up the mitochondria in your cells for burning energy.

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice