The spectrum of male orgasm - Thank you Mistresses.

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by cogman, Oct 28, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    11:35 AM
    I was thinking about how lucky we are as men that many here have partners that have opened our eyes to a whole world of pleasure that we would not probably even know about if we did not have partners who were interested in the denial of our orgasms. We are seriously lucky men.

My preference is of course to focus on my Mistress pleasure and I have in the past made the mistake of focusing on HER orgasm rather than merely what gives her pleasure. Mistress is not that focused on her own orgasm as she is on the experience and pleasure of intimacy, and I consider myself extremely fortunate that one of her pleasures is seeing me squirm about on the edge of ecstasy, via varying physical methods.

I am going to try and describe some of the types of orgasms I have experienced here. I have no doubt it is not an exhaustive list to please feel free to add to it because I have probably forgotten some….…we might all learn some new tricks :)

For most the first orgasm is by your own hand, intense and somewhat a surprise, and I guess it was a bit like that with the first girlfriend for most.

Back in the bad old days when I was young and an idiot, I like many men was selfish during sex. Its no wonder my first then girlfriend dumped me. Really its not so much I was selfish, I just never even gave it a thought that a woman actually even had something called a orgasm. Back then, when I had sex, it was a simple mechanical pump pump pump blurt, always a good orgasm but only lasted a few seconds then I felt like sleeping. Girlfriend never actually complained but thinking back I doubt she ever actually had a orgasm with me, she did seem to like sex a fair bit despite it. We were both so young neither of us knew anything I guess after all I was 17 and she 15.

Getting a bit older and wiser…learning to hold your orgasm back while you wait for your partner to have her orgasm. For many men this is the true genesis of tease and denial.

Now:

Passing control of your orgasm to our SO, launches a whole new spectrum of male orgasm. Why wouldn’t we want this?? We are so lucky to have women that are prepared to invest in this, and in turn if it gives mistress pleasure then it’s a win win. who of us if any could go back? And yet some would see us as crazy ...even sick...its their loss!!

A Normal full blown orgasms are still good, when our partners grant them. Supervised and restricted there is no real come down from denial, however unrestricted masturbation well…we all know leave one feeling empty and unsatisfied – No thank you Mistress - Thank goodness for chastity cages

Simultaneous orgasms, when we climax together-traditional sex (for us traditional sex is us is me kneeling in front of her keeping her cock hard while she takes herself over the edge where at that point I am then permitted to enter her and cum, although I am not always granted permission) …. Still my favourite, always leaves me high and feeling like I could conquer the world – Thank you Mistress

When our mistress orgasms and ours are denied (as above)…another one of my favourites, any time she comes it is good :) and results in a satisfaction for the sexual attention us orgasm sluts crave – Thank you Mistress

Ruined orgasms, a whole new spectrum within orgasms for a man –

First type of ruined orgasm, rigorous stimulation then withdraw stimulation the very moment of past the point of no return, there is some ejaculation. Result is some relief but hornyness quickly returns – Thank you Mistress

Optional : Following ruined orgasm, vigorous over stimulation to knob until I cry out – Thank you Mistress (she loves this)

The anal orgasm during strapon sex, mistress has informed me that I will learn to cum this way with the cage on. Orgasm this was is very intense and leaves one exhausted, So far while I get very hard and aroused I have cum with minimal stimulation…or course this brings yet another spectrum of male orgasm – Thank you mistress

One spurt : Where a man is driven to the very point of orgasm, but never quite gets over the edge but a muscle contraction results in one single spurt of cum, any more than one spurt and it’s a normal ruined orgasm. Result is very slight relief but continued stimulation is still possible – Thank you Mistress.

Edging followed by a squirt of cum without any associated feeling at all, usually following some anal stimulation. A man will happily eat his own cum because no orgasm at all has occurred, a perfect milking, usually a supervised masturbation, to achieve this veneer of edging requires the man to be under instruction – Thank you Mistress

The edge ruined orgasm. If a man is kept on the edge for long enough a orgasm will result no matter how careful one is. The gun is constantly loaded until the mere touch of a finger brings on a edge…then finally the very same finger touch is enough to take him over to a ruined orgasm. This orgasm is usually a mistake because the man is really trying not to cum. A man will not wish to eat his cum following such a ruined orgasm, but its sometimes stuffed in his mouth – Thank you Mistress.

Of course then there is a edge session, where no orgasm occurs where the man is put back in the cage before the inevitable happens, but a edge is the beginning of a mans orgasm, so it is still a orgasm just incomplete, the edge may be achieved via penile stimulation OR anal stimulation or a combination of both, sometimes if I am very lucky mistress well let me inside her to remind me what it feels like - Thank you Mistress

If you think of some I have forgotten Please add them in and don’t forget to thank your Mistress :)

2. salonslave

salonslave I play for a living and work for fun.

SW Louisiana, USA
    Local Time:
    7:35 PM
    Wow! What a great post!
    The "Thank you Mistress! Sounds like a responsorial at a Catholic mass.
    Ss

Sig Wyrminorb likes this.
  3. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:35 PM
    Only thing I would add is the dry orgasm. This is a non ejaculating orgasm usually achieved through prostate stimulation though I have read of some guys who can do it through nipple stimulation also. I learned this myself through use of the aneros devices.

4. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    2:35 AM
    Separating orgasm from ejaculation. Stroke the penis then stop for a ruined orgasm. Wait a few seconds until the semen stops oozing out, then continue stroking until orgasm. When you separate the two like this, you begin to understand how much the ejaculation will often overshadow the actual moment of orgasm. By having the ejaculation first, you see how the orgasm creeps up on you and can be much more powerful when not 'diluted' by the expulsion of semen

Michael McDaniel likes this.
  5. Michael McDaniel

Michael McDaniel Personal Assistant to a Goddess!!!

Local Time:
    9:35 PM
    Very interesting, thanks.

6. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    11:35 AM
    Yes That is one I missed and I understand exactly what you mean :), it is amazing how many veneers or orgasm there are :), that said there always seems to be "more" lol.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice