The start of the 4 days

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by fourstringman721, Feb 10, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. fourstringman721

Local Time:
    11:52 AM
    My wife and I are absolutely joined at the hip. We have been married almost 12 years now and we both really struggle being away from each other for even a day. If you have read my post, http://www.chastitymansion.com/foru...o-chastity-and-excited-for-the-journey.12137/ , in the Foyer then you'll know the my wife has been going out of town for her work and locking me up when she leaves. The longest I have been locked up so far is 36 hours. Yesterday morning started a lock up that will go until Wednesday night when I go and see my wife.

This time has presented some new and exciting changes and challenges. Firstly I am quite auto-erotic, and I am finding a much stronger surge of hormones and need to indulge than before. I think it is knowing I still have 2 and bit days to go til I am unlocked. Secondly I can tell that my body is adapting to the CB6k. I feel much more comfortable sitting and driving than previously. Lastly my hopes for what comes after I am unlocked is different. The first two times I was desperate for quick release. I would feel almost a sense of loss if that's how it went this time. Wednesday night is sure to be a romance and sensually charged night.

2. fourstringman721

Local Time:
    Well all went well until around midnight on the 10th. I slept for a little bit and got woken up by the usual nocturnal erection. This time though I noticed it was quite painful. At first I thought that I just needed more lube, so I started to clean the area around the ring. It was during this that I noticed I was bleeding. I called my wife and she told me to go ahead and break the pin. After removing everything I got to see the scale of the problem. I had a cut starting where the ring meets the base of my shaft and going down my balls about 4 inches.

From what I can tell I was using too small a spacer. I am high and tight and a grower. I was using cb6k with the number 2 ring and the smallest spacer. The day after the incident I decided to experiment. I first tried changing to ring number 1 with the 2nd smallest spacer but it was too large and I could pull it off. I was going to try going back to ring 2 and with that spacer but my plums were still in too rough a shape to do it. But I think that ring 2 with the 2nd up spacer will do the trick. Additionally I ordered an amazon cheapie cb6ks and it should arrive tomorrow. I plan on using the rings from the real deal and use everything else from the fake. Hopefully with this I will be able to lock up for longer than 36 hours.

3. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    5:52 PM
    Its lovely that both of you are playing nicely xx
    Obviously don't put anything on till you are really well healed up . Well wear your heels but not your device.
    Your boy bits are rather fragile re thin skin.
    You will get better quicker if you leave it off go for zinc nappy cream very good for healing you bits . Definitely stay as clean and dry nice fresh soft underwear be sooo much better than chafing plastic .
    Xx Wendy

4. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Just leave your winky alone think of your wife in a nice way do the shopping clean the house do the garden laundry ironing and the time will soon pass.
    Then you will be all better when she gets home.
    Xx wendy

BlueEyes and jemima like this.
  5. fourstringman721

Local Time:
    Thank you for the advice! Luckily things healed pretty quickly, I slathered my bits twice daily in antibiotic ointment. I went and saw my wife on the 12th. What a wonderful night that was! We spent hours on each other, even though I was quite sore. Pure bliss. After we came to, we went and had a fantastic meal. Then we just drove the city for a bit. When we got back to hotel we watched Top Gear and talked til we passed out.

Then on Valentines day she returned home from her trip. We spent an afternoon cuddling. When the evening arrived we had a lovely dinner at our favorite Chinese restaurant. The time just flowed by as we talked while enjoying the robust flavors. Leaving there we drove 100 miles to the adult shop where we bought the cb6k. We a grabbed a few things and headed home for a hot night of passion and wine.

Today there is scarcely a trace of my wounds and I have been instructed to lock myself up when cb6ks arrives. I have no idea how long I am supposed to stay in:D

Wendygirl likes this.
  6. fourstringman721

Local Time:
    Well the cb6ks arrived and viva le difference. I have only had it on ten minutes and I can already tell that this will be infinitely more comfortable. With the standard 6k my head was getting trapped long before the end of the tube. With the 6ks standard briefs are tight enough that when I do grow my head slides to the end of the tube!:) Everything went as I had hoped as far as the different bits. Genuine ring(#2), knock off everything else.

7. fourstringman721

Local Time:
    This beginning to get real frustrating. I went #2 ring/2nd smallest spacer and was all good til bedtime. I had the starts of a chaffed red ring clear around my plums. So I tried #1 ring with smallest spacer and got the same results around the same time. I am leaving it alone to let all heal and then going for #1 ring with 2nd smallest spacer.

Is this just part of my body adjusting, kind of like building up calluses for guitar playing?

8. SubinMemphis

SubinMemphis Active member

Local Time:
    Hey! I thought I was the only one that played guitar with my penis! I wonder if there are more. Maybe we should start a forum!

9. xcitedsisssy

xcitedsisssy cd/sissy michelle

Retired
    Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    12:52 PM
    Its sounds to me like you are not leaving enough space between the back of the cage and the front of the cuff ring. On average for most of us that gap is about 3/8 inches. I believe this would be a good starting point if you are still being rubbed raw. I hope this helps. Best of luck. Being locked up is no fun when your bits are being rubbed raw.

10. fourstringman721

Local Time:
    Thank you for the input xcitedsissy and yes you are absolutely right about the no fun being rubbed raw. As soon as my berries are healed I will try a larger spacer. I hope that works I am ready to be locked up for more than 1 1/2 days.

Oh and lmao SubinMemphis.

11. RockyB

RockyB Long term member

Local Time:
    It is called a journey for a reason. I am almost done with month five of trying to incorporate chastity into our sex life and wife led marriage. We have had some starts and stops along with a few bumpy patches along the way. Only now am I comfortable with the fit of my CB6000. For some reason, I could not fit into the size ring I am wearing now in the past. Now it goes on easier. We have also experimented with the length of my chastity period. We started off small like many do; just a few days at a time to see what is was like. Then we went a full week, ten days and finally two weeks.

We are still experimenting to find what works best for us. Tonight we will try something different as we did last week. You need to think about what your goal is for chastity. For us it is just to make our teasing and denial sessions more intensive. For others it is something that fulfills their individual needs. The worst thing that you can do is try to make someone else's fantasy, yours. I did that and failed at it which made me give up chastity for a short time. Only when I decided to define chastity in a way that benefited both me and my wife, did it fit into our lifestyle. There are no chastity rules and you are not less of a man if you do not go long term or stay locked up 24/7. Make chastity fit you rather than try to fit into a scripted version of it.

12. fourstringman721

Local Time:
    That's a good point, RockyB. I can say that our journey has been our journey. The good news is my gentlemen veg is now fully healed and ready for another go. My wife is going out of town for work again Sunday and we are going to give it another go. This time we will use #2 ring with the 2nd largest spacer. I love the feeling of being locked up and have missed it quite a bit, so hopefully all goes well. I will report back once locked.

13. misskimberley

misskimberley Sexy playful transgender

Local Time:
    I went from CB devices to just steel jail birds, I found I could escape from pretty much all CB's, and sleeping in the plastic CB's was awful! I even heard a story that a guy got a night erection and it split along the join, then when he lost the erection the casing pinched a two inch strip along his shaft! Seriously, my mistress prefers the steel look anyway, she said it looks more secure, and she thought the plastic CB's looked like novelty toys and she couldn't take them seriously, plus I lost confidence in them.
    That's just my journey, I wish you all the best.

Kim

xxx

14. fourstringman721

Local Time:
    One of these days I will try the steel but atleast I am back in lock up. Per advice I went with #2 ring with second largest spacer. Things to seem more comfy so far but I am not holding my breath.If all goes well I may be in chastity until Wednesday. I will keep you posted. I also want to say thank you again to all here offering your advice and experiences, it is a huge comfort and help.

15. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    6:52 PM
    Not to sound like Mr. WiseGuy, but I Started out with a fake CB6000, - went on to the Real deal, - but kept on having having problems with aches, pinching, and sores. Changed parameters all the time - ions and base rings etc..
    But it kept taking focus off my submissive surrender to my wife.
    Loved the mindset and what it promised to do to our togetherness, - so I decide to go all in, - and spent what I had to spent in order to find a device that matched my og and soon also my wives ambition of 24/7 lockup, no escape, land no pinching sores etc...
    Went for the Holy Trainer, - nice , someway flexible,- very anatomic base ring , good downward position etc. You could try that one. To me it was a major step up from the CB's. However it cracked, - due to heavy growing especially when night boning, So I ended up with steel. See Photos here
    Since we decided to go for A SteelWorxx Steelheart.
    [​IMG]

You can read about my experiences in my answer to this thread

Best of luck to You. To us it was a lifesaver and a game changer. I have become one with my device. Isn't that what it is about. Taking focus off devices and turning all your energy towards pleasing her.?

Male Chastity is NOT about wearing devices.... -But good devices can give you peace of mind to be a perfect sub to Your wife....
    And nope - I am not on commission LOL - Just feeling sorry for guys who struggle to much with the wrong issues.... - as I did.

Sincerly

16. fourstringman721

Local Time:
    So yesterday I had to make a life changing decision. I left my job yesterday to begin studying for IT. Due to the job I was in I was not comfortable with being in chastity while at work, so I havent been locked up in over two months! So with this new found privacy come much more time in chastity. I got locked in this morning and I have no idea as to when I will be let our.............mmmmmmmm what a tantalizing situation. Having been so long since locked away I have become accustomed to being able to please myself and right now I am struggling with a strong desire to so. I love how I feel in my hand.

I am still using cb6ks and I think we have found the right combination for comfort. We will know for sure when I make through sleeping tonight.

17. fourstringman721

Local Time:
    F@#$ the CB6K series!!!! Here I am thinking we finally have it all lined out with the right ring and spacer combination. I was comfortable, everything was great. So there I am blow drying everything off after a shower when SNAP pain shot through my right plum so intense that I started fall. I look down to see that one of my boys pulled out. It did it all on its own. I was not pulling on the cage or anything. Then there was the joy of pulling the other testicle through, nearly hurt as much as the first. I will get a metal or silicone one when I have the dough but for now I am done with it. I will only use the CB6Ks in a session. So I say it again F*** this useless thing!!

BlueEyes likes this.
  18. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    6:52 PM
    This echoes my experience one year ago. I will be happy to offer advice. Have tried more than a few before I found my "home". - Steelworxx Steelheart....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice