Hope I ordered my steelheart right

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by slappy, Mar 22, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. slappy

slappy Long term member

Local Time:
    12:55 PM
    Not sure if i got it right...i ordered a steelheart with comfort ring and integrated lock with a 68mm total length cage portion approx 55mm and a diameter of 35mm. I have a 2 1/4 length 1 3/8 width jailbird that fits good have about 1/4 inch of room left in it. I also have a holytrainer 2 short version and it is about perfect on length and width...anyone know if it sounds like i got it about right? Thanks so much for the help! Too late to make changes unfortunately

2. Zapper

Zapper Active member

Local Time:
    1:55 PM
    First I will say it is NOT too late to make changes if Dietmar has not yet started making it. Just placing the order does not prevent you from changing it. I emailed him about some changes after placing my order.

I also partially used the HTv2 short as a guide for my order. I felt that it fits me very well so I based much of it off of that.

What I ordered was

86mm overall legnth. The HTv2 Short has an overall of about 3.5 inches or 89mm. I measured myself at about 3.35 inches. Pretty close to 86mm. This makes the cage about 73mm because I also got the comfort ring.

Width: I measured myself at just a hair under 30mm. So I initally asked for the 32mm tube. When he told me he can do a 31mm tube diameter but not a 32 I considered the PA fixing wire will ALSO be in the tube with my cock and will become aroused at some point while wearing. So I decided to go with the 35mm diameter tube.

Sounds to me, based on what you gave us here for info that you should be pretty close to about right.

I also got the anatomical ring. The comfort ring. The integrated lock.

For customization instead of the default piss drain hole I asked for a 5mmX20mm piss slot to allow for better drainage. I did this based on the forums and readings I have done about some people flooding their steelheart tube with piss.

I also asked for, instead of the default 15mm gap between the bottom of the cockring to the cage for a 10mm gap because my balls kept slipping out of the HTv2. I measured the HTv2 gap at this point to be about 16 mm. It was annoying. I have had the Steelheart on since I received it last Friday. No ball slippage yet.

Congratulations on your order and hope you get it fast. The wait for it sucks but Dietmar is pretty accurate in his prediction of delivery time. Mine was 8-9 weeks and it arrived 8 weeks to the day.

3. slappy

slappy Long term member

Local Time:
    Wow thanks for the help. Lots of info i really appreciate it. I hope i am right it kind of sounds like i might have gone a little short if you are good in a HT short and you went 86mm i also was perfect in a HT short and i went 68mm overall so thats about 3/4 of a inch shorter. I also went with a slot i measured the HT at 7mm x 15mm but told dietmar to use his own judgement. I wish i could lengthen it but it shipped last wednesday so im not sure when to expect it...he gave me a dhl track number so i guess it will come usps to missouri.

4. guodor

guodor Chastity FAN!

Portugal
    Local Time:
    5:55 PM
    It's on its way already! Congratulations!
    Now, if it is a bit on the short sife you'll learn to live with it. It's amazing how squishable our dicks are!
    Congratulations for the beautiful CD you've ordered!

5. slappy

slappy Long term member

Local Time:
    Good point...if its too short i will just deal with it. I guess better too sgort than too long. I am super excited to get it.

6. Zapper

Zapper Active member

Local Time:
    Oh I am sorry. I did not realize it was shipped. Well, let us know how it goes.

It did seem like you might be a little short but I didn't want to fill you with doubt. I let someone else open that bubble for you. I am sure it will be alright.

I did speak with someone else who said he ordered too short. He went ahead and ordered another one.

I measured the piss slot on the HT and I got about 7mm by 30 or something. I forget. I wanted smaller because I was able to touch my dick with my pinky through it. I did want to keep adequate drainage though. So I decided that it should be larger than my PA ring but too short in length for it to come out of it. Sometimes when I am relaxed just right it rings through the hole like a bell. LOL

7. slappy

slappy Long term member

Local Time:
    I appreciate it thanks for the helpwe will see how it goes also got the cock ring and the frustration cage 2. Should recieve it this week.

Zapper likes this.
  8. Zapper

Zapper Active member

Local Time:
    Oh cool. Please post pics.

9. slappy

slappy Long term member

Local Time:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice