Our next chapter

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Kepoke, Mar 10, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Kepoke

Kepoke Long term member

Local Time:
    1:31 AM
    My wife has had me locked up for just a little over a year of our 2 year contract we had in place. We renegotiated our contract recently in favor of providing her with more of what she wants and deserves along with making concessions for things that I wanted as well.

Part of that new contact was a new minimum locking period with no removal , but with the agreement of an extended play session yesterday.

The downside to this is that I needed to blindly agree to a new timeframe before hand without knowing the length of time I would now be locked up for without a release/orgasm.

So yesterday we started our day with a nice date - went to lunch, went to the book store and walked around town.

Afterwards we came home and she had already set everything up for our session to surprise me.

She had me strip down, and then she secured me to the bed spread eagle. She blind folded me and then left the room to shower and get ready. She loves doing this and taking her time as she knows it absolutely drives me insane with the anticipation.

She came back in and for the next 2 hours teased me beyond belief. She has an entire arsenal of fabrics and toys she loves to use on me to drive me wild. I absolutely have a high heel fetish and she spent a good chunk of this time giving me a footjob and humping me cock with her legs and stockings.

I cannot even describe how bad I wanted to cum, but knowing that as soon as I did it was back to being locked up - I held out as long as I could.

She ended everything with going down on me and then kissing my cum back in to my mouth.

After this was all done she untied me, had me shower and put the cage back on. She tied me back up to the bed and this is where I wasn't sure what was going to happen next as we had not really discussed anything.

She made out with me for a few minutes and then whispered in to my ear that she was leaving to run to the bank and then go shopping for a bit.

She laid the key to the restraints by my hand and left.

After about 20 minutes of messing around I was finally able to unlock myself.

I grabbed my phone to text her and she had sent me the two attached images. One showing me that she had taken her key to the bank and put it in a safe deposit box (which only she has authorization to have access to) and the other was my new lock up period.

Yesterday was easily one of the best days of my life but seeing those two images after she left made me realize how lucky I am to have her and also how unlucky I am lol.

Well, here's to a deserved lockup period. If it's anything like last time, she didn't let me out once in the entire year plus that I was locked up...so I have zero reasons to believe she will actually unlock me this time as well. The only reason I could see is that we had discussed switching over from our lori 8c with pa to a behind barz belt, but that would be the only time I would get out at all.

It doesn't help that she sends me a picture everyday of how much longer I have to go. Oh well, nothing to do but enjoy it!

Attached Files:

Rectrix, Kinkerbell, sesla4ra and 5 others like this.
  2. 2north

2north Active member

USA, Midwest
    Local Time:
    WOW. I get anxiety at the prospect of a month of denial. I can't even imagine.

Good luck to you sir. I think you're gonna need it!

3. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:31 AM
    Three years four months 3 weeks 4 days, do those numbers represent a specific date or special something, just curious. My goodness, you are going to be one hairy beast between the steel.

4. asastype

asastype Service sub to Mistress AMA

IT
    Central Iowa USA
    Local Time:
    I am mostly concerned that Her counter has THREE digits for the year! Three years is a crazy long time, but it looks like it could be much, much worse.

Have fun and enjoy the ride.

asa

5. sesla4ra

sesla4ra Sesla

Professor
    Middle America
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Wow! What a mindfuck. I'm locked up with absolutely no prospects for sexual release, but yet I find your post most exciting. And the screenshot announcing your release date. Well played by your wife/tormentress. Did your stomach do somersaults when you saw that? Good luck, and enjoy!

6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    6:31 AM
    Good luck and enjoy your journey!

Kepoke likes this.
  7. Kepoke

Kepoke Long term member

Local Time:
    Haha yeah, It definitely did. I've never been locked up this long before and I really felt like the year lockup I just came off of was really hard at first and got much easier as time went on. So we shall see lol

On the plus side we had a fun little play session on Tuesday since I have been really good. She tied me up again and let me lick her shoes as she dangled them by my face while she used her hitachi on herself laying next to me.

Rectrix and asastype like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice