Finally trying for the first time, using a HT2 but concerned

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Rafaela, May 31, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Rafaela

Rafaela New member

Local Time:
    7:09 PM
    So I'm finally jumping in but having some concerns.
    Even with a very nice fit- is it normal to feel a tug like a little circulation cut off, very minor numbness, or like your inner parts are being slightly pulled out? With the best fit it seems this to be my case and I didn't know if that was normal if anyone has had a similar experience.
    I've been unable to keep on it out of these concerns but would like to.

2. Xtudo3002

Xtudo3002 Xall

SubMale
    World
    Local Time:
    8:09 PM
    For me it happened on the firsts weeks. With daily use and changing rings for a more tight fit, all was Ok.
    I use a cage all day at work, taking it out at night for sleeping. Plan to use 24 hs in the future.

3. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    7:09 PM
    After 4 years I actually forget I am wearing my chastity cage. No need for concern. If you can stick your fingertip under the ring, it is not too tight obviously. The problem with getting the HT as your first device is that you only get one ring, if I recall. Something like the CB6000 that comes with many different rings and spacers to figure out your best fit. How did you know what ring size to order?

It is normal to feel the weight of the device pulling on you. That is something that you will get used to over time. I had the HT v2 as well as the other leading big name cages. The problem I had every time was either the rings, cages or spacing between the ring and cage were ideal for me, so I went custom, but starting with a CB6000 would have allowed you many options to figure out what works best for you. I did like my HT v.2 the best out of all the rest but not as a starter cage. A good fit goes a long way in determining if you continue with chastity or not. If you have no key holder, you will face enough obstacles after the initial excitement wears off. Wearing a chastity cage will never feel like normal. It is an inconvenience at best. Much easier to put up with if you do it out of love for your key holder who will give you lots of pleasure by teasing and edging you all the time.

4. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:09 PM
    Even though my cage is now part of me, constantly on with minimal time out, I know it's there constantly. Some say they forget its on, I'm not one of those. It is the most comfortable device I've ever worn but no device doesn't leave its reminders.

Occasional pulling, pinching, awkward sitting moments, sticky skin, and the occasional irritation all give me a moment to think about what I'm wearing. Not to mention when locked for long periods I become more sensitive. Something might brush an exposed part and its ZING whoah! That was sensitive! So for me, little over a year wearing a device...I think of it constantly and is never as carefree as not wearing one.

5. Guest 2048

Guest 2048 Active member

Local Time:
    5:09 PM
    I think in the beginning we all feel the cage, and I think we WANT to feel it as it is our kink. The tugging, the area numbness is normal. If you are in pain or you balls are changing color then STOP wearing the cage. for most it's a growing thing. First you wear it for say 3 or 4 hours, then after you feel comfortable move it to 12 or 24. then you and / or your KH can choose what's next, this is when the fun TRUELY begins or at least it did for me. .

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice