Permanent chastity experience?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Sameera, Aug 19, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Sameera

Sameera New member

Local Time:
    7:19 AM
    Just a quick fun question for you guys
    Have anyone gone to permanent chastity?
    And you are not going to get another orgasm ever again
    How does it feel and when did you last cum?

MyDB and Bertha like this.
  2. Doczilla421

Doczilla421 Long term member

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    9:49 PM
    I'm locked up permanently. Have been since November 15 2017. My last orgasms was a ruined one July 30th last year. My wife informed me on that day that that was it for me. No more orgasms not even ruined ones.
    I'm not happy about it, but there is nothing I can do about it. She has the keys locked in a biometric safe that only her finger will open. I'm locked in a Lori 2a no way out of it.
    I'm still hoping she will reconsider about keeping me locked permanently but so far it doesn't look good for me.

Rectrix, Bertha, CZSteve and 6 others like this.
  3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    1:49 AM
    I also am locked 24/7 (once a week release to wash) and have been for years, last time I had sex with my madam was over 5 years ago, she banned it after a couple of weeks of me submitting to her desire to cuckold me. And the last orgasm I had was over 18 month ago. Madam was not happy with my attitude afterwards and said it won’t be happening again. I am permitted anal stimulation and orgasm with madams permission, and so far she has yet to say no. As she finds the thought and sight of me doing it very amusing!

b_quark and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  4. PauloChaste

PauloChaste Living the chaste life

London
    Local Time:
    So no unlock ever??

5. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I don't know if it will be permanent, but it seems to be headed that way.

So far it's been about a year and a half. I'm not unlocked except for medical or travel reasons. Intercourse is me wearing a strapon, which we have anywhere from once to three times a week.

Mrs Edge and I have a good relationship, and there's no humiliation or anything like that involved. We've toyed with the idea of permanent in the past, just because it's hot to both of us. We're just having fun. If it stopped being fun for either of us, we'd stop.

6. mcfeely

mcfeely Long term member

Medic
    Local Time:
    What type of safe. If it really get to the point where it is unbearable,cut open the safe. I don't know your relationship and how you got started in the first place so the real issue is how it is effecting you and your headspace. My wife did the ignore thing and very honestly I told her if thats how she wanted to play it wasn't worth it for me to stick around. I was actually thinking violent thoughts, not because of the cage but because of the lack of respect. If you are really bothered by being locked and it is a deal breaker, explain to the wife that its getting to be a deal breaker ( after you had secured the safe) and she can either take the care off and be done or you will destroy the safe, take the cage off and then sit down to have the talk. I know fairly drastic and kind of scorched earth but ask yourself if going the rest of your life without sexual satisfaction will result in regrets.

7. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    All sounds just perfect to me! Pretty much like the world of Mr & Mrs Chaste! Or should that really be Mrs & Mr?

Rectrix and Guest 4328 like this.
  8. Guest 4328

Guest 4328 Long term member

Local Time:
    Survey says:

1. YES, since 12-31-17 self locked

2. No. Never will O again

3. Being locked with no release ever is, well......AWESOME! I don't remember the last time I did. It was waaaaay before I locked, though. I don't remember what it feels like to be more than halfway, which is where I am at 24-7. It is like a never ending halfway up the mountain, but never reaching the top. No ups and downs, just up and up and....stay right there,.....

Tom Allen likes this.
  9. Doczilla421

Doczilla421 Long term member

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    If you were to go back and read some of my past post. You will very quickly realize that I totally deserve being locked up. The very first day I was locked, I did it myself. Gave the keys to my wife and confessed that I had been mastubating for years behind her back. I thought that after a few days she would free me. I was wrong. She now loves me being locked and wants it that way always. I have no ill will about being locked. I made my own bed, now I have to sleep in it
    She said no more orgasms for now
    I have to earn it. I'm not sure how much I need to do more to earn one but she will decide when I have earned it not me.

10. Slave to Wife

Slave to Wife Nobody Important

Her bitch
    Bloomington, Minnesota
    Local Time:
    8:49 PM
    I have been told a few times I would be locked forever with no release, but my mistress eventually releases me for good behavior and to have PIV sex. Last time it was just shy of a month. My mind was over the initial hump of grasping life without sex, so it was a total surprise to have sex.

Guest 4328 and Doczilla421 like this.
  11. Finn-egan

Finn-egan Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    Chastity for me is permanent, but I do get to get myself off, while locked, once every 1-2 months. We read the recent studies about masturbation vs prostate problems, but that study showed a reduction when the guy ejaculated around 20 times a month. Due to some surgeries Ive had in the past, I don't absorb nutrients as well as I used to, and found that since the surgeries (Chron's disease) if I ejaculate more than once a week, or even less, I get weak, tired and foggy headed. So...no 20 times a month for me anyhow.

We have found that going 3+ months resulted in off coloured, gloopy ejaculate (more like amber jelly since my vasectomy) and I'm required to empty every 1-2 months as a result. Maybe other guys have no issues like this when going multiple months? In any case, zero orgasms would be more of a fantasy for me. Having said that. Being fully locked, and getting no genital stimulation, I find that 2 months is not a problem at all now. If I was still edging part of the time, or getting PIV sex without ejaculation, I do have more "gloopy" ejaculations. Being fully denied has made a big difference for sure.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  12. keysandlocks

Verified Female

Self Employed/Retired
    English Female
    Local Time:
    A sub friend was locked for 11 years while I knew him.An illness, and long hospital stay shortened the Chastity just before he reached the grand old age of 65

gingers_sub likes this.
  13. R2002

R2002 Long term member

Attorney
    USA
    Local Time:
    My last unlocked ejaculation was about a year and 1/2 ago, and my last locked ejaculation was 6 months ago.

My Wife and i agree that we are both better off if i never ejaculate again. Only time will tell if that becomes reality

Being permanently denied is thrilling, arousing, humialting, and challenging.

Rectrix, Guest 4328 and Giveitup like this.
  14. nrbill

nrbill Long term member

Local Time:
    6:49 PM
    In July of 2015, my owner was going to permanently lock me after 3 opportunities to cum by masturbating for the rest of my life. When she informed me I could only have 3 more orgasms, one in 2015, one in 2016, and my last one forever in 2017, I was a bit surprised and somewhat scared. I thought about it for less than an hour, and decided I wanted what she she did, and that I would agree to her proposal. The first time I had 5 minutes to masturbate, but failed because I was unable to get erect, so I had only 2 more tries left. A few months later, I came down with a health problem, and I had to remove my cage. That along with a couple of other issues, resulted in my owner abandoning me, which was tremendously humiliating. I'm still disappointed I didn't have the opportunity to remain sexless for life under her ownership.

bondinchas and Paraplegicsub like this.
  15. Miss Amandas boy

Miss Amandas boy Submissive to Mistress Amanda

Shropshire
    Local Time:
    Much respect to anyone's preferences, but permanent chastity and O denial would seem to me like a very bleak outlook. Miss A feels the same way, and she would be deprived of the motivational effect of my desire to be released and feel her hand on me.

Rectrix likes this.
  16. R2002

R2002 Long term member

Attorney
    USA
    Local Time:
    In my case permanent orgasm denial does not include permanent chastity. My Wife and i have intercourse when She desires it, and i refrain from ejaculating

Rectrix and Slave to Wife like this.
  17. nrbill

nrbill Long term member

Local Time:
    In my case, my owner had a husband that she cuckolded and placed in permanent chastity like she did with me, although he had already had his last cum forever. She had a number of very well-endowed men she had PIV sex with as often as she wished.

Slave to Wife likes this.
  18. Bertha

Bertha Active member

Local Time:
    thank you for asking

after gradually increase time in a cage (and limit the number of orgasms to 3 in 3 years), My Queen has decided that i was to be in a chastity eternally. last allowed orgasm was in January 2019, through a hole carved in a grapefruit.

i have embraced the idea of no longer have an orgasm, and to focus on my servitude to Her. i actually feel better and stronger, as She wants me to be. being permanently locked isn’t however easy in all circumstances and all days.

if interested, you can watch the videos about my life in chastity and in servitude on YT (channel « servant bertha »), a channel of course controlled, of course, by My Queen :)

Ib Er God and R2002 like this.
  19. R2002

R2002 Long term member

Attorney
    USA
    Local Time:
    Male orgasm denial isnt just a kink and it isnt new. My Wife had me read rhe book The Tao of Love and Sex when we were dating many years ago. At the time i thought it was nuts. Now here i am.

Finn-egan and Bertha like this.
  20. sadiedog01

sadiedog01 Long term member

Local Time:
    Have anyone gone to permanent chastity?
    Yes via an Evotion Bijou. Allow out occasionally only to be put in a Goethals Chinese knockoff.

And you are not going to get another orgasm ever again.

Allowed perhaps 2- 3 orgasms a year. This is completely dictated by my Wife/Mistress and only under the following conditions:
    No more PIV. Only allowed to orgasm with a vibrator with my chaste member tucked between my legs and held there by the attached B-vibe butt plug (see pics) . Added to this are multiple layers of control panties and an extra firm girdle.

How does it feel and when did you last cum?

Wonderful !!! … as I feel the vibrator inside my butt as well as on my chaste member.
    Years of this routine has induced some sexual dysphoria regarding my maleness since my member is no longer even visible when I am allowed an orgasm. This is re-enforced with weekly bondage sessions where my chaste member is always tucked between my legs either as described above or with the Goethals knockoff.

nycha likes this.
  21. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    Also locked 24/7 for the past 2 years, in an evolution Bijou tethered to a piercing. So, it's not coming off without the key, short of power tools and blood loss. My wife/KH and I fully expect me to remain locked as long as we are both living. I have had 2 orgasms this year, and I don't know if there will be anymore. Works for us.

Guest 4328 and R2002 like this.
  22. nrbill

nrbill Long term member

Local Time:
    I just re-read my post, and realized I made an error. The last sentence should read: "I'm still disappointed I lost the opportunity to remain sexless for life under her ownership." I screwed up and lost a great opportunity. I really messed up and it wasn't anybody's fault but my own.

Paraplegicsub likes this.
  23. Paraplegicsub

Paraplegicsub Long term member

Nobe
    Local Time:
    Sorry you missed that opportunity nrbill. It may be where I end up sexless for life. I am 47 so many years left in me. This period now with no cum is my longest just 42 days so it may be far to early to say for sure. I will see how long it goes this time.

24. KittensProperty

KittensProperty Kitten's Happy Property

Retired (Twice) 20 yrs Marine and 22 yrs Mail Man
    Texas Hill Country
    Local Time:
    'Permanent' has different menings to different people. I, and M'Lady, consider my chastity to be permanent by the fact that I will never be left uncaged again. So long as we are together I am caged and she controls the keys. That does not mean I will never have PIV or orgasms again, just that they are at HER discretion and I will be locked back up after either happen.

bondinchas, Rectrix, R2002 and 3 others like this.
  25. Paraplegicsub

Paraplegicsub Long term member

Nobe
    Local Time:
    Different to me KittensProprty I am not always locked. I was for the first few years but it's become less and less vital now. I am still in permanent chastity though because I will not have an orgasm without permission. Again this is because of the years we have been in this.

QueenOfSwords and Peter Rabbit like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice