How do you count?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Mistress Watchful, Jul 6, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:04 PM
    As this came up in another thread, I thought I would ask how everyone counts their chastity?

(I realise I had my dates muddled in the last thread, so I'll update them here... don't get confused!)

Our new CB6000 arrived 21 June and pet was locked straight in. I now know he came on 20th June, but the last time we had sex and he came inside me was Mon 16th June.

He was unlocked for 4 days over last weekend due to the burning hair removal issue and we were away and I didn't feel like it, and I locked him up again on 2nd July.

We had sex briefly last night as a way of me teasing him, and he didn't cum, so I say he has been locked since 2nd July, but he counts from 20th June.

Anyway, I just wondered what the other thoughts were?

2. chastitycuckold

chastitycuckold Senior Member

whip Maker...Flogger Maker
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Locked up is locked up......

denied is the last time you allowed him to cum...

Thats how I see it anyway:wink:

3. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    7:04 PM
    i agree. For the man it is almost always about the orgasm, so even though you let him out to have sex, he was not allowed sexual release and relocked, thus only increasing his level of frustration!

oh the sweet, sweet Ecstasy!:penisdance:

4. lockednloaded

lockednloaded Senior Member

Local Time:
    I've been locked in my CB6000 since last Saturday.

I've been teased and denied all week, but I was allowed out briefly last night to fuck my wife, but then I was locked ip straight away.

So I still count my 'lockup' as 8 days and counting. :bigsmile:

5. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    I was locked away again today after a long break. I was milked with my CB on in the bath. CB will only be coming off to clean, for Master’s entertainment, shaving and occasional ruined orgasm or milking. It will be going straight back on so I would say that I’ve still been locked up. I would only reset the count if I managed to reach full orgasm or was let out for more than a few hours or so.

6. submissive1

submissive1 Member

Local Time:
    6:04 PM
    If I take it off for like 15 minutes for hygeine purposes I keep the locked up counter running. But if it were off for a few hours or more, then I would reset the counter to 0.

Definitely after an orgasm I would reset the counter to 0.

7. slut_wendi

slut_wendi Goddess's Sissy Maid

Local Time:
    5:04 PM
    If the chastity is off and I am unsupervised for even a minute, Goddess assumes that I have cheated. Therefore she rarely allows this.

My chastity is removed for weekly cleanings, but I am tied spreadeagled to the bed and unable to touch myself during the process. If I am not allowed to orgasm, we count it all as time locked up.

wendi

8. her_pantyboy

her_pantyboy Active member

Construction
    Fort Laudedale
    Local Time:
    I agree with Chastitycuckold, Locked up is locked up, denied is the last time you allowed him to cum.

Today is Day 71.

Or to explain, i have been locked up for 71 days straight. On Day 21, my Keyholder unlocked me and had me cum inside of Her after i licked Her to orgasm, i then licked Her clean.

On Day 48, my Keyholder kept me locked but rubbed and held a vibrator against my cage until i came. (note; it was the best cum i ever had without sex)

Just this weekend, on Day 69 She gave me a choice. i could be unlocked for a quickie or unlocked the next day for wild sex (maybe). i chose the quickie, She unlocked me, She got on top and rode me to cum inside Her within 2 minutes. i was locked up right after She watched me clean off.

During these 71 days, my Keyholder has been licked to orgasm or allowed me to use a vibrator/dildo on Her approximately 45 of the 71 days.

Each day starts with me ironing Her clothes for the day, making Her morning coffee, cleaning the kitchen from the eveningand morning dishes. Making the bed and cleaning the bathroom from the morning showers. She does the cooking, but i clean-up after and do the dishes. i would not trade this lifestyle for anything.

Attached Files:

9. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    I'm with the school of thought that the "lockup" revolves around orgasms. To me, though the bondage aspects are fun, the belt is just a tool to prevent orgasm. If, someday, I manage to get my hypnosis program working to the point of orgasm denial, a "lockup" might not involve a belt at all!

10. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I had NO idea everyone thought so differently!

I don't think anyone has noticed because an announcement hasn't been made... there are now 2 options on your details: Date of lock up and Date of last orgasm. :smile:

11. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    can we get clarification?

So is the date of last orgasm a REAL orgasm or a ruined orgasms or even a milking?

This could lead to a lot of (dare i say too much) information in our details! :eek:oh:

12. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Lol, yes.... but we thought people might like to differentiate at least between orgasm and lock up. If they want to, they can state if it was ruined or not. You will see in mine that I add pet's details, because I'm not the locked one!

13. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    I would count last orgasm as last full orgasm. I wont be changing that one for a long time I don’t think :neutral:.

I feel completely different after a proper orgasm than I do after I’ve been milked or had a ruined orgasm so I wouldn’t really count them.

14. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    6:04 PM
    Lock Up Time

I know there are a lot of options here but I thought I would chime in. My Wife/Goddess counts lockup as lockup. As long as I am in the device it is lock up time. If there is a medical reason to be out it is not counted against me but is supervised really close. Removal for cleaning or her play do nto count as long as she is supervising the cleaning and there is no orgasm.

Release is counted as a real orgasm for us. However that does not mean it has to come from intercourse.

15. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    For me lockup is continuous time locked excluding 15 mins cleaning.
    Any unlock of over 15 mins resets the counter.
    :xd:

16. goddess_christine

goddess_christine Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:04 PM
    In my opinion the lock-up period is the length of time I can keep him horny and submissive by denying an orgasm. If I remove his chastity for cleaning or a serious teasing session, but deny his orgasm prior to reinstalling his chasity, then the time counts ;)

Christine

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice