Taking the plunge!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by PuellaPurpurea, May 30, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. PuellaPurpurea

Local Time:
    10:51 PM
    Hey, all! It’s been a while since I’ve poked my head into this place, sadly. My boy and I have spent more time figuring out what works for us and what doesn’t, with regards not just to chastity, but to all else that must go into an FLR.

We’ve learned some things about each other. When he’s dom, he enjoys planning ahead. When I’m domme, I enjoy taking things as they come. When he’s dominant and I’m submissive, he’s unbelievably cruel to me, and I whimper along for the ride. It works beautifully. The other way around, however, is a bit more of a challenge. He fantasizes about how strict I will be with him over the long haul. I am content to periodically have him serve me, to revel in short-term pleasures, often without remembering to enforce my control over him by locking him up in the interim. And with that, even though I’m content in the short term with what I’m asking of him, I look at him--and at myself--and realize that this is not what I truly want. I want to turn my boy into putty in my hands, want to string him along and make him feel a whole spectrum of pleasure and pain. I can’t do that unless I command his respect, and I won’t command his respect unless I am a true keyholder who keeps her schedule.

Sure, you’ll tell me that it’s my right to dominate exactly how I want to dominate, and I know that it is. Sure, I love having him please me whenever my whim dictates. But that’s the point. That’s not ALL I want. I want to own his heart. I enjoy receiving pleasure from him, but I do not enjoy not seeing reverence and awe and fear in his eyes while he gives it. More than anything else, I want to thrill him. I want to scare him and seduce him in turn. And to do that, I’m going to have to step up my game.

Thus we set our plan into motion: a three-month “trial period” for a permanent FLR. He will be denied during this entire period, with periodic and clearly scheduled chastity device training, to get him acclimated to wearing one 24/7, and more importantly, to get me stricter about enforcing it. (We’ve been disappointed with our Holy Trainer in the past, so we just put in an order for a custom-fit Jailbird last week!) We will make compromises to ensure the success of this period. I will do my best to be on top of the schedule I have drafted and punish him appropriately for all transgressions. In return, he will assist me in maintaining his denial, such as reminding me if I’ve forgotten to lock him up, or suggesting that I restrain him or punish him when he gets pushy.

Should I feel confident in my domination skills at the end of the three months, we will transition into a proper FLR. This includes keeping him denied indefinitely, getting him a PA piercing for an even more secure device, strategically limiting his access to my body so that every glimpse and touch is a treasure, and otherwise showing him no mercy. Saving him as my prize stud, so to speak, only to be released once a year or so, is an intense fantasy that we both share.

But fantasies don’t always mesh with reality, so in the event that I do not feel confident in my domination skills by the end of the period, we will instead allow ourselves to be organic switches once more. Although we lose the thrill of permanence, we trade it for stability and guaranteed comfort. If we choose this path, we’ll celebrate the final day of the trial period, my birthday, by finally losing our PiV virginity together.

I, for one, am holding out to grow into my role, prove myself as a ruthless mistress, and take my boy as my true, permanent love slave when all this is said and done. Despite being switches, we both gravitate towards femdom much more often than not, and we’d love to take it to the next level. Fortunately, we win either way. Maintaining the freedom to switch things up will allow us to keep things fresh and prevent frustration. Besides, I can’t deny that we’re both itching to do away with our somewhat prudish past and just do it already. XD

Either way it turns out, I look forward to the next three months. Wish us luck! <3

CZSteve, Xtudo3002 and Jasmic68 like this.
  2. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:51 AM
    Good luck sounds exciting

3. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    11:36 AM
    And please, keep us updated with how things go.

4. DarkKnight

DarkKnight In service of the Dark_Queen

Colorado
    Local Time:
    11:51 PM
    I truly do wish you well in figuring this all out. I don't mean to discourage but, you will never be the vision he has in his head. As you get closer to meeting that vision, his mind will add even more. You sound like you know each other really well. I suggest you take the pieces of the vision that speak to you and make those your own. Use the remainder occasionally as treats for him. If your not comfortable with your role, neither one of you will be happy.

Regards

5. Xtudo3002

Xtudo3002 Xall

SubMale
    World
    Local Time:
    2:51 AM
    Good luck to you, certainly you will succeed in your aim, best wishes. Do inform us of your progress.

6. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    7:51 PM
    Good luck @PuellaPurpurea. My only comment is focus on making it fun instead of making it work. Sure you need some structure, but if it isn't fun, it won't last. Wishing you and your "boy" the best of luck.

7. PuellaPurpurea

Local Time:
    10:51 PM
    Thank you to all for the encouraging words! I'll be sure to keep y'all posted of our developments. We're in for quite a ride.

8. CZSteve

CZSteve Caged Submissive to my Beautiful Wife/KH n2toys

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    12:51 AM
    Thanks for the update PuellaPurpurea - sounds similar to how our relationship has been developing.

@n2toys seems to be very much enjoying Her role as my Key Holder.
    I've always gravitated as the submissive but we've switched often in the past; however, we have not switched once since I've been locked and one night my Wife asked if I feel the need to bind and top Her from time-to-time? I responded that I don't 'need' to but would not mind if She desires it at times. She responded with "No, I'm good being in charge" - Seems we've each settled into our proper status :)

My Wife/KH also seems to be enjoying my torment and frustration more and more as we go; in the past She has always enjoyed making and watching me cum, now She seems to be enjoying denying and torturing me and the frustration it brings... :D

I Love my @n2toys - Wife/KH/Lover/Mistress/Goddess

n2toys likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice