Months of denial incoming

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Large&Locked, Sep 10, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Large&Locked

Large&Locked New member

Medical
    Eastern NC, USA
    Local Time:
    5:29 PM
    Greetings lockers and lockees

My KH and GF informed me today, after she received 6-8 PIV orgasms and administered a rather intense ball busting session, that she expects my next orgasm to be in December and that it will be ruined. My next full orgasm will be on a trip we'll take sometime in April.

My longest time without orgasm is presently 3 weeks, and my last orgasm was 9/1. I'm nearly 24/7 locked in her absence outside of a couple logistical exceptions. She lives ~1.5 hours away and we see eachother an average of weekly(when I take her to pound town until she is satisfied to the point of shaking) so of course I have a key also. I don't use it except for an agreed upon exception, or to try a different cage or base ring.

She just left, my balls are swollen from desire for her and from her delightful beating. I'm both ecstatic and anxious. After reading up on nofap and semen retention, however, I absolutely want this. My last orgasm(which put me into a state of stoned-out bliss) left me feeling socially anxious, exhausted, and mildly depressed with huge brain fog for 2-4 days. I've got to know if the benefits are real, and love that she's taken complete control. I may have sabotaged myself by cumming, but I'd never let her down.

"Newbie overzealousness" "we'll see if you hold strong when the excitement fades" "ease into it"

Poppycock! I've experimented with enough rings and cages snd I see this as a way to grow closer to her and to discover my real potential. Let's do this

Stay classy and chastised

-L&L

Iron78 and Shellysboytoy like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice