Chinese cages, are they on the improve?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Jay., Jul 17, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Jay.

Jay. Active member

Local Time:
    4:11 AM
    RGL likes this.
  2. chastitylockdown

chastitylockdown Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:11 PM
    Last July I bought a Rikers which is a Chinese knock off of the HT v1 and I was locked in it up until last week. It still works, but I found a Chinese HT v2 on ebay and bought the short tube with a 40mm ring. It needed a slight modification to the locking holes so the magic locker would slide in, but now it fits me perfectly with no slop. For a non-custom device it sure does fit well and I can partially pull out I can't get it back in.

Several months ago I did buy an A806 stainless cage and it only lasted a couple weeks before a weld broke. Besides that the craftsmanship was decent for being hand made.

RGL likes this.
  3. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    I am wearing a cheap chinese one now and it's good. Mine is an A225

4. gehorsam

gehorsam Active member

Local Time:
    10:11 PM
    I have all chinese knockoffs and haven't had an issue with them. I tried the rikers htv1 I had to mod it a bit with my dremel. But I haven't had an issue with any of them. And I actually just ordered the one pictured so I'll let you know in a few weeks when I get it.

5. Jay.

Jay. Active member

Local Time:

Hi,

I ordered the same cage. In pictures it looks well crafted. If it is decent quality, the price is awesome, and no postage.

Jay.

gehorsam likes this.
  6. Pinkie

Pinkie Active member

Local Time:
    8:11 PM
    We had a terrible time with the Chinese cages - not because of fit - but because the metal reacted with RP's skin and literally burned him. One I purchased was advertised as being zinc - no way - it actually rusted after it was removed. I have a collection of these things on my dresser. Fun to look at, but that is it.

slave_m likes this.
  7. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    @Pinkie
    Can I just check that you thought the cage was zinc ? Never seen that with any cage extraordinary choice of metal.

Then you say that the metal of another cage burnt your boy . That would be a very extremely rare reaction to any metal in contact with the skin . Having spent a lot of time involved with body jewellery never seen anything like that.

Xx Wendy

8. Pinkie

Pinkie Active member

Local Time:
    I'm surprised that you have dealt in body jewelry and never seen people who react to metals.
    Many people are allergic to Nickel. That is why pierced earrings often say No Nickel. I can't wear studs made from nickel as my ears turn bright red and they hurt. Also, the reaction of body salts with metals is why stainless steel is preferred. You get an electro chemical reaction with metals and body salts.
    A nickel allergy can result in blisters if it isn't removed from contact with the skin.
    My sister in law cannot wear most gold or silver jewelry because when she perspires the salt from her perspiration draws out the nickel from the necklace or ring. She can wear pure gold. She wears titanium jewelry - some of which my brother has made for her.
    The cage that rusted was purchased on Amazon - it is no longer available there - I let them know it wasn't as advertised, with photos. I wasn't the only one who did this. It was advertised as being zinc coated steel. It was nickel plated iron.

We are really really happy with the MM Jail Bird. It fits well and there have been no issues with it at all.

salonslave likes this.
  9. AlanThom

AlanThom Hi, I'm Alan.....

South Tampa Bay Area
    Local Time:
    11:11 PM
    Wearing knock off with out issue.... except for the erection part, those still dont happen as well as I'd like. :confused:

Pinkie likes this.
  10. b2please

b2please A fun and powerful game!

Atlanta
    Local Time:
    11:11 PM
    I've bought a few that claimed to be Stainless Steel that were super cheap pot metal with copperish color showing inside. And I've found some really nice stainless steel ones too.

Some with the integrated lock had the 3 locking pieces poorly aligned, the gap too small, & poorly welded at the lock, but I've learned to mig weld stainless and am making them perfect for me.

I'm wearing the one below now.
    You can squeeze each pair of rings slightly closer together to make the device a bit shorter.

I'm replacing the tiny alignment pins with 1/8" SS which is more similar to Mature Metal & Steelwerxx. That, and better lock alignment, makes it super strong & rigid, like it's one welded part.

image.jpeg

Pinkie and AlanThom like this.
  11. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    There was big thing maybe 20 years ago now in the uk when body piercing exploded and one way they thought they could control it was to make out all the jewellery was dangerous.
    One of the things the authority's quoted was the nickel alaegy thing. However much to their embarrassment it was found that the jewellery was 99% or better very high quality 316l( could be wrong on that number ) implantation grade stainless steel unlike some of the hip joints of the time !
    Because you can electro polish stainless it's far cheaper than hand polishing and electro plating chrome.
    Xx Wendy

12. DGently

DGently Member

Local Time:
    I recently bought a W90 model and although it isn`t as high quality as I`d hoped (cage is a little askew and not centered, so the cage does sit a little off center to the right and the ring rotates a little to the left) it fits well, was sized as advertised and works. There is q little too much play in the cage/post connection but, it`s more than bearable. The gap is fine, the ring is fine. All in all, it`s a huge improvement over the CB6000ss knockoff I have and I think it is a good trainer for me to explore while I save for a MM or something a little higher in quality.

Only problem is it may be slightly too small for me and the tip of my penis tends to extend a little past the end bars (maybe 20% of the time) and rubs a little if I'm not very careful how I'm positioned. The bars, however, are beautifully placed for urinating without making a mess. I suspect the rubbing is because they don't bend quite as far "down" as I had thought, but then again it is very small so being it much further could be difficult.
    [​IMG]

Loving the feel of cold steel on my package (although it warms up to body temp very quickly and is almost unnoticeable under many of my clothes) and my wife/KH seems to like the new cage too although she seems much more content now to leave me in it much longer than the cb6000ss, as she knows this fits better and is much less hassle. "be careful what you wish for". ;)

13. sslave michael

sslave michael New member

Local Time:
    Please send me a link tp this cage. seekz2serve at Yahoo dot com

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice