Holiday

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by OwedbyJM, Jan 7, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. OwedbyJM

OwedbyJM Long term member

Local Time:
    9:40 AM
    My Queen and I are traveling out of the country for holiday for a week. With the flying and the activities planned She has decided we are leaving my Behind Barz belt and chastity at home!
    On hand, I am looking forward to a brake ( the belt is comfortable and I love its control but…). On the other, I have not had it off for more than 8 hours at any time since April. I am worried about going a whole week without it. It’s become part of me. After a long period of being free do you a readjustment period for your device? I have no idea what she may allow sexually during the week. A handjob? Maybe PIV, We have only done that once in 9 months. I am sure it will be over quickly. Last time I was unable to even enter I finished so quick

Peter3811 and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  2. Littlejt1

Littlejt1 Long term member

Texas
    Local Time:
    7:40 AM
    I don’t have experience with a full belt, but I know from the past that I always had an adjustment period when going back in after some time out. Even now in my shaft only cage, if I’m out for more than say a week, it takes some getting used to again.

To me that’s the paradox…when it starts to feel like it’s a part of you and you feel odd without it is when it’s really set in. That when I even find myself going in early if I’m allowed out for a day or two…it just feels “wrong”.

3. bones_bones

bones_bones Active member

Local Time:
    8:40 AM
    There’s definitely a readjustment period. We took a few weeks off from the cage during the holidays. I’ve been back in since the new year. There’s been more discomfort this week getting used to it again.

4. OwedbyJM

Local Time:
    Yes that paradox is very real. If it where not for the nature of the trip and the activities involved I would take the belt! It literally feels like I am leaving part of me for a week. Chastity has became our lifestyle and part of who we are in less than 1 year. At 1st my Queen did not want it. Now she does not want me out. The idea of a full orgasm seems like a wonder thing, but I have almost forgot that feeling. I think if she allows piv it maybe the last time this year.

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  5. WhiteKnight

WhiteKnight Member

Local Time:
    1:40 PM
    You could always wear a plastic or silicone cage while you away ? Alternatively just pack a metal one in the suitcase.

6. OwedbyJM

Local Time:
    I am afraid ball traps don’t work well for me that’s the reason for the full belt

7. Submissedtoher

Submissedtoher Long term member

New England
    Local Time:
    I too wear a full belt, I just took 10 days to head to the virgin islands on vacation. Going that many days without my belt, or heavy weight lifting for me was a big change, I’m looking at both situations the same, use it as a chance to refresh, appreciate what you missed, come back slow and get back into it/ back into your daily rhythm! I’m back home now, and locked back in the belt, taking some days to build back up and start a new year of more intense denial.

8. OwedbyJM

Local Time:
    Last night was the 1st time I slept without the belt in months and enjoyed a morning erection. I think my Queen has in mind a lot of piv this week. After this, I look for enforced chastity to be indefinite. She allows and encourages orgasm in the belt. I am a lucky man

9. Submissedtoher

Submissedtoher Long term member

New England
    Local Time:
    Very lucky indeed! My wife encourages orgasms in the belt as well, very fun dynamic to have!

10. OwedbyJM

Local Time:
    It has taken a while to get to where I can cum in the belt. I think it to be a cross between a ruin and a milking. At times the feeling can be very intense, but it not like a penile orgasm. When I go to clean up it dribbles out of the funnel tube of my belt. My Queen gets great enjoyment of me being the one who has cum leaking out between my legs instead of her!!! We use estim and frankly I like it better because I can go as long as she wants while pleasing her orally.

Sexy Slave 69 and iome343 like this.
  11. OwedbyJM

Local Time:
    Just a quick update. Was allowed PIV and an orgasm for the 1st time in 100 days. It was wonderful but over so quick I could help but feeling I gave up 100 days for that… I ask why my Queen likes nutting me so fast… she said she likes knowing she has the touch!!!

Caged for life likes this.
  12. OwedbyJM

Local Time:
    Back home and locked up. I was allowed more piv in a week than I had in 9 months. No sub drop to speak of. I saw a meme that basically said said once one becomes a true submissive that they need to be locked and controlled. I thought about some last week and my case find it to be true. My ex and played with chastity and bsdm years ago and I loved it. My Queen had kept me belted for 9 months. I am happier not having the control over my sex life. I am happier getting her off.

bondinchas likes this.
  13. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    That's the key. Once you start getting pleasure from her orgasms, you no longer need one yourself. The fact that a man tends to stop after his first orgasm, and a female can orgasm many times in quick succession makes it even better for both of you, neither of you are being stopped by the male orgasm. You can even get to the stage where you feel orgasmic pleasure, but don't ejaculate, every time she reaches orgasm.

14. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    11:40 PM
    Not everyone gets sub drop. I just feel grateful :)

maybe she is programming you to take her on more holidays. It would work for me lol

but yeah I hate breaks, it’s always pretty hard the first few weeks back in

15. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I agree!

16. OwedbyJM

Local Time:
    My Queen does allow me to cum in the belt while servicing her which I enjoy greatly.

17. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    My wife insists on me cumming inside her, but everyone is different it's whatever works for you and your significant other

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice