A new year......

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Dr MBogo, Jan 3, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    6:17 PM
    This time of year typically provokes reflection, and that's certainly been my experience in the last few days.

My beautiful wife/KH and I recently discussed where we've been in our chastity journey. We started in mid-2016, at age 58, so it's been 4 1/2 years. We'd grown stale in our intimate lives, although still very much committed to each other. We occasionally had sex, but then only missionary style with lights off, and done within minutes. Plus, I'd started having ED issues. We stumbled upon male chastity while searching online for something to "spice things up." As most people do, we eased into it, figuratively putting a toe in the water first. Before too long, we were locked in (literally and figuratively) for good. Here's how we've changed:

1) She's taken over the decision-making regarding sex. BION-we were almost in an FLR anyway before mid-2016, although not sexually. She controls the finances, pays the bills, manages our investments/retirement, etc. I have worked and she has managed the household and raised the kids (we have 6) since we got married almost 40 years ago. Now, she also controls me sexually. And it's been a perfect way to address ED-it takes that issue off the table completely.

2) I am caged in an Evotion Bijou, anchored by a frenum piercing, which I got after about 6 months of searching for the best device. My balls and sac are too small to work in a ball-trap device, so tube-only was the way to go. The Bijou is both very comfortable and very secure. I can easily forget I'm wearing it, but it would require power tools and potential blood loss to remove. It's been in place 24/7 for over 3 years, with weekly removal lasting a few minutes for inspection/cleaning. Luckily, I've never had a serious problem with it.

3) I haven't had PIV since we started. She was tired of it, and let me know upfront that if we did this, PIV was over. I was allowed to cum by masturbation occasionally for the first 3 years, but have had no penile orgasms since Thanksgiving, 2019.

4) She started taking me with a strap-0n about a year ago, and loves it. (I do too, LOL) She told me that after 6 kids, I was done f#cking her, and from now on it was my turn to be on the receiving end! I can actually ejaculate and have an orgasm of sorts from being stimulated anally. It feels very different from penile orgasm, but is still pleasurable.

5) I now shave my body hair from the waist down regularly, and started wearing girly panties most of the time a few months ago.

6) We've discussed cuckolding, but haven't taken that step yet. She admits now to missing PIV, but we both know I can't provide the size or staying power needed to satisfy her. I pleasure her most nights with a dildo, vibrator, or my hands/mouth. We've tried vixskin dildos, which are nice, but still not the same. We've talked about it a fair amount, but both realize that bringing another person into the relationship, even if just for sex, is a major step that we both must be absolutely committed to. We may never get there.

Summary: If you'd told me 5 years ago that I'd now have a penis piercing, wear a cage, shave my legs and wear women's panties 24/7, I wouldn't have believed you. Who knows what tomorrow will bring? I do know that we aren't going back, period. I fully believe I'll be caged until one of us dies, and we are loving every minute of it. If this story helps someone else struggling with chastity and/or FLR, I'm glad. It's absolutely been worth it to us.

2. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    7:17 PM
    Sounds like a slow boil, where you slowly made small changes leading to a new life. To me, it seems the best part is that both of you are happier now. Good luck and continue to enjoy.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice