A Turning Point and Some Background

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by kcuck5280, Nov 26, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. kcuck5280

kcuck5280 Active member

Local Time:
    8:19 AM
    Occasional poster, longtime lurker. I haven't blogged here but might as well jump in and explain we've ended up where we are now.

The wife (she prefers Queen, these days) and I are several years into chastity. Our relationship initiallly started out as hotwifing about nine years ago. At the time, I was completely in control. I found her dates, set up hotel rooms, everything
    ... Though she easily went along with it, it was about 90% about me getting off watching her have sex with other men. But, about two years into this lifestyle, she decided she wanted to find her own boyfriends. I had no objections, in fact encouraged her. The only ground rules at that time were that there would be full disclosure of who she was with, and she (or her bf) would take pictures and video.

I would be at work and would get afternoon txts of her various encounters. She enjoyed being the slutty wife and letting me know how much she liked it. This sort of teasing led more and more into minor sorts of humiliation, and, eventually orgasm control. If she had a date on Friday, I wasn't able to cum in her leading up to the date. Only afterwards.

While she had several boyfriends, they weren't really steady. Then our neighbors got divorced. She and the husband had always had an obvious thing for each other. She pretty much jumped on him... and he on her. Again, with my full encouragement. She would always check with me if it was okay to on a date (one of our ground rules). Typically, she did not want PIV from me leading up to a date, though oral was usually fine. There was no issue of me jacking off (which I did a lot of... at least 4 times per day).

One morning, I remember her saying, "I want to go out with J, you don't mind, right?". I said, "No." Then she replied, "You don't even want me to ask?". Again, I said "No."
    And that was probably the final turning point from hotwifing to cuckolding. From there on out she would have sex with whoever she wanted, whenever she wanted.

She remained essentially with this one boyfriend up until we moved across the country about a year and a half ago. I don't think he really got the whole cuckolding thing but he was happy to play along: we all went downtown once and he groped and kissed the Queen publicly. She and I were wearing wedding bands, he was not.

At some point the rule of no PIV turned into no jerking off. She wanted me to save it all for after her dates, I suppose. This worked at best for a day or two. I really don't have any self control.

We finally had the conversation about chastity cages after I was unable to control myself over a weekend of "hands off". In fact we had both been looking at different options for cages and came to the conclusion I needed to be in one. I had come across Georgia Ivey-Green's books and bought her a Kindle version. We took the FLR test and about 95% all of our answers were in agreement. And that was the beginning of our transition into an FLR. In the back of my mind, I have always been a natural submissive; and she a natural dom. She is an incredibly caring and giving person, so it was easy for me to take control and get my own way in our marriage. Since going down this road, she has really come into her own. Looking back, there were subtle signs over the years that our roles were probably better reversed...

Guess that's enough rambling for now, should probably get back to work.

2. herhubby

herhubby Active member

Oregon
    Local Time:
    7:19 AM
    Great post kcuck5280! We too started out almost as you two, cuckolding shortly after we tried swinging she hated me with other women. I loved her with other men. Played with chastity on and off for a few years until just lately she told me put the cage on and said she was done with the old me... Not to a FLR but we're heading that way I hope. Thanks for sharing.

kcuck5280 likes this.
  3. kcuck5280

kcuck5280 Active member

Local Time:
    Lol, that's a great way to phrase it! If you're like us, expect a number of starts and stops. Changing a relationship dynamic is a lot of mental work for both and I think it is easy to fall into old habits. Good luck!

taped2 and herhubby like this.
  4. locked_top

locked_top Caged tiger

USA
    Local Time:
    9:19 AM
    Very nice post. Thanks for sharing.

5. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    10:19 AM
    Great post, thanks for sharing how one thing led to another. Your experiences unique, sort of in the opposite order, seems more common for FLR to lead to chastity to lead to cuckolding, you went in opposite order.

Love your 8C picture. How and when did your piercing come about? Now that you've moved has she found a new friend(s)?

6. kcuck5280

kcuck5280 Active member

Local Time:
    Thx. I guess we are sort of in reverse order :). I got the piercing in April 2018. I used to work entire weekends away from home and was unable to keep from pulling out. After several "second chances" she basically said the next time I slip up I'm getting a PA and a more secure cage. It took about four months to get to the point I still keep an emergency key, though. My 8C is out for resizing. So far no "accidents" while in my Jailbird.

She has not found a new bf since we moved, though she isn't seriously looking. She seems to want boyfriends whenever Spring rolls around.

7. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    10:19 AM
    Thanks for sharing your journey. You certainly have developed a dynamic that works for the two of you. Hope you will continue to provide updates, as your relationship has a lot to offer.

8. Fibarr

Fibarr New member

Software engineer
    Denver CO
    Local Time:
    Thanks for sharing your story! It was very well written and who doesn’t love happy endings :)!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice