My Journey, take 2

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by NZSenator, Dec 27, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. NZSenator

NZSenator Long term member

Local Time:
    11:01 AM
    First started chastity about 3 years ago, went at it boots n all for a few months, but life and other things relegated it to a somewhat passing fad.

I'd jump back in from time to time, sometimes for just the day (as I missed wearing a cage) other times maybe a week or 3. Eventually it had gotten to the stage where the cage hadn't been worn in maybe 5-6 months and I threw them away.

Earlier this year (maybe 2-3 months ago) I was missing chastity, so ordered a few cages from Temu and embarked on the journey again.

Mrs Sen is somewhat more interested, more than happy to be on the receiving end of things, but still feels guilty about me not orgasming, but she has taken charge of the key more than before.

So far, she has unlocked me for PIV, but then relocked once she has had her fill (before my own orgasm), she has also unlocked me for full oral/PIV with my orgasm.

She is busy/stressed about work, so sex anyway would be on the back burner, I don't read anything into her lack of engagement, but relish the times when she does.

Longest denial this time round is about 4 weeks, previous longest was 5.

I'm only at 4 days at the moment, but loving the climb back up the hormone hill.

2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    12:01 AM
    Good luck this time around

3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Thanks for sharing!

4. NZSenator

Local Time:
    Was unlocked for PIV and otgasm on 1 Jan, I had intended the evening just for her, but she wanted me. It was about a week or so since my last orgasm.

Slept the night cage free but back in today. She seems to be tolerating or passively participating at this stage, not quite taking control but persistence will be key.

I keep highlighting the positives of denial so we'll see where things land.

I downloaded the happy marriage chastity spreadsheet thing, will use it for my own curiosity to track when and how many orgasms she has, should be interesting.

5. NZSenator

Local Time:
    Was instructed to unlock again on the weekend. We were going hiking and she wanted me to be able to pee freely. A little one sided given she'd face similar issues but okay. We ended up having PIV later that day, so two orgasms within about a week which was good.

I had my laser treatment scheduled in the week, so she said to remain uncaged, that was yesterday. Whilst there was a little ring mark around my balls, the technician never asked or commented. Put my cage on this morning, first time since Sunday. Feels somehow comforting to be back in.

6. NZSenator

Local Time:
    Maybe it was the high from some good sex, maybe it was the cocktails and Bourbon, but we made a bet tonight, she would get me to say uncle first. I win, and it's Anal (PIA), not sure what she gets yet. Terms are if she is teasing and I give her warning of an orgasm and she doesn't stop, she loses.

She likes a challenge and this was one way to get her active in tease / denial. A little topping from the bottom as it were, but she needs to know there are no boundaries.

7. NZSenator

Local Time:
    The cage hasn't come off at all since Saturday, its an unusually long spell as I used to remove 3 -4 times a week for gym / sport. My gym routine is now one where being caged doesn't impact me and it's off season for the other sport. I'm aiming for 7 days/nights no removal.

Hitting the wall a bit in regards to the cage, but determined to make it to Sat for cleaning / shaving.

Horny level is still climbing, about 10-12 days since last orgasm, limited play or intimacy during the week this week but roll in the weekend

8. Vance

Vance Long term member

Local Time:
    4:01 PM
    Did you figure how what she gets? And how will you lose, you can always warn her and have her stop before you finish?

9. MaggotNub

MaggotNub Long term member

UK. Home counties
    Local Time:
    What does "say uncle first" mean? It maybe a cultural reference that I'm oblivious to. I'm British, and not aware of it in use over here.

10. NZSenator

Local Time:
    Say "uncle" is to tap out / admit defeat.

I will lose if I orgasm without warning her, she loses if I warn her and she doesn't stop. I think she wins by me not orgasming as I'll get hornier and want to satisfy her more.

As I said, it was likely the cocktails talking, but more just some light fun. Even if she loses, I wouldn't enforce my prize, PIA isn't something she'd normally request / do.

11. NZSenator

Local Time:
    So the weekend has been and gone, she removed my cage Friday night, first time out of it since Saturday 6 nights, my longest so far. I was ready for it to come off (had been feeling irritable about it on Friday, but pushed through). She teased me with her hands and mouth before mounting me for PIV, she kept asking if I wanted to cum, but I held off and withdrew. I did bring her to one final orgasm after.

My new cage arrived on Saturday, back in metal (Amazon order a "Terence" cage, small length (1 1/2 inch) open style. Very comfy but I've already had a ball escape the ring. There is a lot of play in the lock/top of the cage, is there a way to sort this? Close up the gap a bit?

Saturday night we had house to ourselves, after a few drinks, she allowed me to spank her and break out the paddle and flogger, she ended up with roses red cheeks but was clearly enjoying it. Multiple orgasms for her and again more oral and PIV but no orgasm. After she was done I locked in the new cage. She wasn't sure on the look, but not against it either.

Now about 3 weeks since last orgasm, definitely settled into a bit of a plateau, hopefully we can keep up with the teasing to keep me there

12. NZSenator

Local Time:
    It's now 31 days since last orgasm, starting to settle into a routine snd although cage is removed somewhat frequently (changing cages or cleaning), has been no hint of orgasm.

Had sex a few nights ago, orgasms for her with her fav toys, I stayed locked. We were lying afterwards when she started stroking me and said I was to unlock Friday morning to be ready for Friday night, but not to unlock know.

She seems to be far more comfortable than ever toying with me.

I was leaking like a cheap tap afterwards

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice