Oval Ring -Modification to the Chinese Cage

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Nebman, Dec 3, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. Nebman

Nebman Member

Local Time:
    11:40 PM
    After reading many posts on this and other forums, I've modified the ring on my device (seen in the avatar) to an oval shape.

My limited experience with the cage has been that the 45mm ring is okay for day wear, but is brutally tight on night erections - to the point where I feel bruised and I've got some unnatural swelling and dark colored balls in the morning.

The 50mm ring created a gap too big in relationship to the cage - resulting in my left nut sometimes sitting pinched between the ring and cage (very painful) or slipping through. This made the cage unwearable during the day or in work situations - can't be grabbing one's balls and going home to the wife for the key while at work. On the other hand, night erections are not as bad, and even wearing the ring like a cock ring during intense erections and play sessions is much more tolerable.

The oval ring looked like a possible answer. It shrinks the lower part of the ring gap below the cage, and opens it up a bit more at the sides. It sounds like win win - no balls slipping through, and a bit more room where it was kind of tight on the plumbing in the ball sack. The ring has been made oval, and the results seem promising - I'm wearing it now and no ball pinching!

What I did:

*Assembled the cage with the 50mm ring, locked it on.
    *Placed the device cage ring down in a pan of boiling water two centimeters deeps and heated it. (I don't know if this was really helpful.)
    *Lined a small / medium vise with old towels to protect the finish.
    *Using a hot pad, moved the device to the vise. The cage was cool enough to handle almost immediately.
    *Device was positioned in the vise in a way that the lock post was at one pressure point, but positioned below the cage attachment point. I left the cage on in case the deformation moved the pinholes - the pins moved along with it, this seems to have been a wise move.
    *The ring is serious hard metal. In order to squeeze it, I had to use a hammer on the vise crank handle.
    *I used the 45mm ring as a guide. I occasionally placed it below the ring in the vise, and kept comparing / working until the top and bottom points (small diameter of the oval) was equivalent to the 45mm ring. When accomplished, I left it in the vise for 30 minutes, not knowing if the ring would be prone to springing back to round.

Result: The ring came out of the vise modified to an oval shape, about 45mm at its narrow point. The ring may not actually be a solid ring, but welded at the point below where the lock post is welded on. This weld cracked a bit from the modification.

A question for those that might know metal working: I should probably seal the crack in the weld in case it encourages rust. I'm thinking JB Weld - a product I've never before used. Any ideas are welcome.

I'll provide an update on the wearability of my modified device when I know more.

Good day to all!

2. Lure_and_Order

Lure_and_Order Decommissioned Male.

Midlands.
    Local Time:
    6:40 AM
    Making the ring oval is a smart way to reduce its size. I think anything water resistant will build up the crack. JB weld will do the job well, also any epoxy resin or glue in there will stick to the steel and prevent any water ingress.

3. rebelfan

rebelfan Member

Local Time:
    can you provide any updates since the modification?

I have the 45 mm ring and it is too small. i cannot wear it for more than about an hour at a time. takes about 30 minutes to even get into it. i may just get the 50mm and see how that goes.

4. Nebman

Nebman Member

Local Time:
    Unfortunately, my early impression that I had solved the too large gap problem was wrong. When I checked, the ring had sprung back slightly rounder, hence larger at the ring / cage gap. Also, I had noted before the modification that the ring and cage are slightly misaligned, so the gap for my left nut is somewhat larger than the right. The gap remains big enough that my left nut will pinch between the ring and cage.

I'm going to try and repeat what I did a few days ago and see if I can reduce the gap a bit more.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice