To orgasm or not to orgasm. That is the question.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Vinny, Dec 8, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    7:10 PM
    I know that we all fantasize about permanent chastity with no more orgasms ever. It is exciting to think about it. However after 4 years I realize that I feel a lot better without any orgasms. When I get into bed with my wife my heart races, I get hot flashes, my penis twitches with anticipation and my testicles tighten up ready to go. When denied for a long time I feel more alive than I do after I have had an orgasm. in fact, after an orgasm I feel bored with life and a little depressed. After all this time I know that I feel better without an orgasm and yet am not willing to give them all up. I told my wife that I need 2-3 a year but lately I am wondering if I really do. I am addicted to the anticipation of an orgasm more than the orgasm itself.

On one hand, without the hope of an orgasm, will the anticipation disappear? This is why I agreed to at least 2 orgasms a year. I fear that without an orgasm the thrill of not knowing what is in store for me every time we have sex, will be gone. On the other hand, it will take me a month to get back to how I feel now and a month feeling down is not really worth a 10 second orgasm.

I am torn and for the time being. I think many of us have been there. During the heat of being teased and edged for a long time we are begging to cum but then when we do we kind of wish we had not. At least that is how I feel to the point that my wife does not want me to cum at all because she knows how I get afterwards. She also has noticed that I thank her every time she denies me, but never when she lets me have a regular orgasm. Women tend to notice things like that. I am torn. I am thinking to just let my wife give me an orgasm only if she feels like it, but she has told me to be careful about asking for that because she never feels like it.

What are your feelings on orgasms, frequency and if you ever wish that your KH denied you when she allowed you to orgasm? To enjoy the feelings of anticipation I need an orgasm to anticipate and yet I dread getting it. What to do?

kellysbitch likes this.
  2. Vinny

Local Time:
    Update: Talked to my wife and I withdrew the minimum amount of orgasms I have for 2017. We negotiate each year. She starts at zero, is really serious about that, and I start at 12. We compromise somewhere in between. Now I have given her full control, not just for next year, but for as long as she wants. She has told me over and over again that she would love to deny me forever, but will respect my limits. Well I just removed those limits and will see what happens. The danger is that she plays more for team vagina than team penis. She is enjoying the best orgasms of her life keeping me denied and I do owe her big time sexually. We have been reducing the number of my orgasms every year so I am pretty well prepared to go as long as she wants but the trick is for her to give me hope of an orgasm while denying me at the same time.

kellysbitch likes this.
  3. Happy wifes matter

Happy wifes matter Long term member

Operator
    United States
    Local Time:
    6:10 PM
    I am new to this game and my wife gave me early release today and it was over so fast !! The anticipation up until this point was awesome !! I don't know own what to expect from here but I'm excited to see how she will react from my poor performance this morning . We didn't have a chance to talk much after . Tonight when we go to bed I'm sure we will discuss it . She likes penetration much more than oral . She can usually get off from oral . But always wants penetration after to be fully satisfied. Mabe a strap on or dildo will be required from now on ??

4. Chat408

Chat408 Owl always love you
    Verified Female

Kansas
    Local Time:
    I only answer this post because he is not allowed to post, so I will tell you I have been denying him for longer periods of time. I feel like he is so much more sensitive to the touch than he has ever been. I use a date method to set his day of release and have added the month and day together to determine the weeks he will locked up without cumming. His longest was 14 weeks and now we are on 23 weeks. At any time I can multiply instead to increase his time without cumming instead of adding.

As his keyholder, I was disappointed when he came last time since he lost his sensitivity. I would recommend that all locked men go as long as possible since it makes it much more fun for the keyholder to tease them the longer the go, and I recommend everyone should go as long as they can.

Alceste, slave_m and kellysbitch like this.
  5. gyrator53

gyrator53 Member

retired academic/consultant
    UK
    Local Time:
    11:10 PM
    I know this is not going to be a popular point to make in these circles but you should google "ejaculation frequency and prostate cancer". There are a number of studies that suggest low ejaculation frequency is a risk factor for prostate cancer and by a not inconsiderable factor.

Of course, when it comes to risk we all make our own decisions but its always good to do it from a position of knowing the odds.

6. Luscious-Liza

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I allow my slutty bitch husband to orgasm
    BUT the way I want and how I want !!!
    Mostly it will have to be in a very feminine situation for her,,
    making her orgasm like a woman and all ways feeding her her cum to her..
    Keeping her submissive and feminine has helped me to control her mentally and physically and emotionally..
    It took lots of forced fem training but now what a big difference I only wish I had started this year's ago

Mistress.L

slave_m and MissJulies pet like this.
  7. Vinny

Local Time:
    You are correct but look at how many times you have to ejaculate to get any benefit. At my age it is something like 3 times a day. The possible benefit comes only from a very high frequency of ejaculation monthly. There has also been a study of celibate priests that showed total absence increased their life span by 2-3 years. So there is no definitive proof either way and even if ejaculation does help, the frequency of it is above what most people do, at least after being married a few years.

You must also take into account ruined orgasms that cause ejaculation with no physical pleasure so if lack of ejaculation is a concern for anybody, ruined orgasms can fix that.

8. Vinny

Local Time:
    I do not enjoy my full orgasms after a few months. First off my semen is thick with sperm and spills out like lava from a volcano instead of squirting for 4-5 feet. The force of the ejaculation leaves my urethra burning as if it was straining to cum. I have posted elsewhere that you reach the law of diminishing returns for orgasms. My sweet spot is about 3-4 weeks for my best orgasm and used to get one during that time for awhile. That caused a problem because I had to start all over again and face my hormones urging me to orgasm that flood a man's system for about 14 days after his last orgasm. Plus at one month is when I start to coast, and get into the orgasm free zone. I do not like starting over every few weeks. Once I get to where I am now, I want to stay there. I do not like how I feel after I cum.

My wife let me orgasm on our anniversary in October and I was so irritable afterwards that I told my boss I will retire early rather than take on a major project she wanted me to do. I get very depressed after an orgasm and that is a real thing as I learned.

9. Junebug15

Junebug15 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:10 PM
    That is awful strict Ms. chat

10. Chat408

Verified Female

Kansas
    Local Time:
    I really don't think it is cruel, as he gets more sensitive I tend to play with him more. He gets a lot of ruined orgasms because I play too long a lot of the time.

kellysbitch and Junebug15 like this.
  11. Chat408

Verified Female

Kansas
    Local Time:
    I agree with the irritability occurring after an orgasm. It takes him about 2 weeks to lose his irritability. Then he seems to be in a funk for a couple of weeks. He just now is getting the sensitivity back, but he is not nearly as sensitive as he used to be before the orgasm.

kellysbitch and Junebug15 like this.
  12. Junebug15

Local Time:
    But who chooses how long one can go?

13. Chat408

Verified Female

Kansas
    Local Time:
    He gets to choose if the time set is to long or not long enough. When he had is orgasm on 8/6 I told him he would go 14 weeks without an orgasm. There was much discussion, and I really think he thought I was kidding. During this period, we discussed his lock up and release on 11/12. I told him I would multiply the month and day, he could ask to be released on another more advantageous date if he liked. Instead, we settled on adding the date. This means he is locked till 4/22.

Keeping that in mind, he does get out of the cage, edged, ruined, and I may leave him unlocked all weekend with orders not to touch himself.

I am enjoying seeing how long he can go without cumming. I relate his sensitivity to begin like my clitoral area and think it is great he has that much sensitivity.

14. Junebug15

Local Time:
    Very nice

15. Chat408

Verified Female

Kansas
    Local Time:
    thank you - I am a numbers girl - love to explore the different ways to extend time. Although he is set for 23 weeks, the plan is to see how he handles it. If an early release is needed I could subtract 4 from 22 and release early, but it will still be longer than 14 weeks. It will add depend on how he handles it. Remember we have been together for a long time 34 years, and so I would never do anything to cause him any pain or long term issues. In fact, with chastity, he is actually able to stay harder longer than prior to our chastity adventure started.

16. Junebug15

Local Time:
    Not sure about numbers lol think females and males count differently . But interesting

17. Chat408

Verified Female

Kansas
    Local Time:
    LOL - you are right - my numbers were screwed up - but you get the idea - I can do whatever I want.

18. Junebug15

Local Time:
    Wasn't correcting Ms. Chat. was saying men would rather count orgasms than days till one

19. Chat408

Verified Female

Kansas
    Local Time:
    If that were true, then this site wouldn't exist. I think all men should experience a long term lock up or orgasm denial and they will find they will find they are so much more sensitive, horny, and the pleasure they receive is enormous. We never thought of going 14 weeks let alone 23 weeks. Now we are on that trip and loving the experience. I have had one weekend when he was unlocked, I would have him drop his pants and suck him randomly during the entire weekend. This happened as many times a day as I wanted. He never was allowed to come, and I did not edge him during this time. It simply was to increase his pleasure by touching him. Loved it and so did he.

kellysbitch likes this.
  20. Junebug15

Local Time:
    Very nice and considerate Ms.Chat

21. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    12:10 AM
    Mistress say that men says that just so they can has a spurty.

danijean001 likes this.
  22. gyrator53

gyrator53 Member

UK
    Local Time:
    I'm not sure which survey you have been looking at - the summary of the recent Harvard survey says:-
    "The scientists found that men who ejaculated 21 or more times a month enjoyed a 33% lower risk of prostate cancer compared with men who reported four to seven ejaculations a month throughout their lifetimes."

That is 0.7 per day and the 33% lower risk is massive - a far greater effect than can, for example, be claimed for 'wonder' drugs like Statins. As for the reducing effect with advancing years its very simple - a high proportion of men over 70 already have prostate cancer albeit sub-clinically and like most cancers they are extant long before they become clinical so what you do in later life is inevitably less of a factor. Also, re the celibate priests, they also tend to eat fish 1 day per week which is likely to feature in their life expectancy.

As I said, you pays your money and take your choice - but it's good to study the form books.

23. gyrator53

gyrator53 Member

UK
    Local Time:
    And she isn't a beneficiary of your life insurance? Your in the clear then :)

24. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    12:10 AM
    i am milked evry 4 weeks.

danijean001 likes this.
  25. gyrator53

gyrator53 Member

UK
    Local Time:
    Well that is certainly at the extreme 'low frequency' end of the data they have collected. As has been said, it depends on how old you are etc. I'm not suggesting you stop - I have done a few dangerous, sometimes very dangerous, things in my life which were much further up the risk scale than chastity and have narrowly avoided getting killed on five occasions that readily spring to mind and I certainly now count myself as risk averse. What I always did (and still do) is, having got the best info possible ask myself "is what I'm getting out of this worth the risk?" and sometimes the answer is yes - in which case I do it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice