2023 and the demise of your sex life

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by samseaborne, Jan 1, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. samseaborne

samseaborne Long term member

Slave in training
    Local Time:
    9:06 AM
    With you spending almost the last 50 years fucking, jerking off and cumming all over the planet. We have spent the better part of the last 5 years trying to get you locked away. Trying to get you focused on your duties as a chaste slave.

Getting you the "just right" cage that will take you past a month without your useless genitals getting sore, rubbed raw and infected.

When you were in the womb, early on, you were created a woman and then at some point during gestation your clitoris turned into the head of your penis and your labia sealed to hold your disgusting looking balls.

2023 will have me focused on returning you to the womb. Shrinking your useless penis down to a clitoris again. Putting your cock to sleep permanently so it never raises it's head again.

Your focus for 2023 will be on my pleasure and you worshiping at my altar. Every aspect of my body will become your life. Your tongue, fingers and very breath will be at my disposal every hour of every day and you will live for me.

You will live through me, you will become so familiar with my smells, my tastes and my fluids that you will know my health just by the time you spend with your tongue inside every one of my orifices.

This will be a very special year for you to remember, the year we end your sex life, the demise of your useless cock and the return of your clitoris.

We knew this day was coming, you are so brave to give up your erections and your orgasms and volunteer your cock for a life sentence behind steel bars.

Let's begin........

Sexy Slave 69 and remyruff like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice