Hotel games...

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Staylocked, Feb 21, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Staylocked

Staylocked Active member

Business owner
    KC
    Local Time:
    8:51 AM
    You and your kh are on a little weekend trip, nice hotel, no kids. What kind of kinky games do you play/want to play?
    Supposing you cant normally do these things all weekend at home...
    Do you become a slave for your kh for the whole weekend? Get teased relentlessly all weekend long? Go at it like Jack rabbits? Be a hotwife or fantasize and talk about who you'd pick up from the bar and what you'd do if you were a hotwife? Pretend to pick each other up at bar? Have a weekend long bondage session?
    What have you done or fantasize about?

2. Ma’ams Slut

Ma’ams Slut Long term member

Local Time:
    9:51 AM
    I’d like to take all above options!!!! Should be able to do at home since we have no kids but the hotel sounds fun also

3. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    We like to play games, we usually stay at a hotel with a lively bar or one known as a MILF hotspot. I am required to wear my cock cage and get to the bar first and she will come down 15-30 minutes later. I am allowed to talk and even dance with other ladies and she does the same with younger men. Sometimes it’s a little difficult for me to explain the extra piece of hardware I’m wearing, but most ladies find it interesting and have lots of questions.

The wife wears my key around her neck and when asked about it tells them the partial truth. I am in Chastity, she is the key holder and while Im home caged and restrained, she is free to have all the fun she wants. After an hour or two, she excuses herself for the ladies room but instead heads back to our room and I follow. Once in the room I strip her down and pleasure her and if lucky am released and have fun until the morning. After that the cage goes back on for at least another week when she wants some more fun. That could be just her pleasure and me edged, or more.

4. Staylocked

Staylocked Active member

Business owner
    KC
    Local Time:
    Last hotel stay was 2 nights at a spa. She left me unlocked and on the honor system for 3 days and 2 nights. She used the hell out of her cock and toys! I was locked back up before we left, never getting to cum. Was crazy frustrated and a touch disappointed, but hey, I asked for it! In fact as she was reaching her last O of the weekend, she asked if I wanted to cum. I said, "yes, but only if it would please you."
    I vividly remember that weekend, curiously I don't remember the fun we had a few days later (I think), when she did let me cum...

5. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    7:51 AM
    We usually stay in a nice hotel somewhere for a couple nights for our anniversary, to get away from the kids and pets and everything else at home. Sometimes I'm in chastity and sometimes I'm not, but as always I'm almost never allowed to have PIV sex with her...

Two years ago she told me to pack the dildo but not to bother packing any condoms. The first night she had me strip down to my panties and lay on the bed while she sat on my face for a nice orgasm and then had me continue to lick her while I thrust her huge dildo into her. When she was satisfied she got up and got dressed and had me clean everything up before I got dressed too. We went to dinner immediately after that, and I got to sit there with the intoxicating smell of her sex on my face and with my panties utterly soaked with pre-cum.

Last year we took the dildo, but she also allowed me to pack some of my small condoms. She surprised me one evening by telling me to go put "one of your tiny condoms on your worthless dick and lay on the bed" and then she climbed on top of me and put me inside her. She laughed and humiliated me and told me she couldn't feel it at all and couldn't move or it would fall out, and she wasn't sure why she bothered to do this. I came within seconds, and she then told me that she hoped I enjoyed it because it was the last time I'd ever be allowed to put my tiny penis inside her. Later that evening I drew a bath for her in the big whirlpool tub in our room and washed her while she sipped her wine. That night she looked out the window and saw a couple in the hot tub below our room being intimate in a position similar to what we'd done earlier. She called me over to watch for a bit. The woman looked like she was far more satisfied than my wife had been, and he lasted far longer than I had. My wife said she wished she could have sex with a "real man like that" and she walked back to the bed and left me to masturbate watching the couple.

slavette and Slave to a Goddess like this.
  6. Andylocked

Andylocked Long term member

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    3:51 PM
    One of my fantasy stories that came into my head a while ago involved a weekend away with my wife. The premise was that we left the house, drove the 300 miles or so to the hotel... I hadn’t mentioned to my wife that I had booked an erotic massage for her in our room by some 30 year old good looking guy..
    I was still locked in my cage when we arrived and the idea was that I locked her to a couple of delicious orgasms before dinner... then back to the room... a lovely romantic shower together leaving my cage on...
    The time was almost due for the masseurs arrival so I then decided to mention it to her and suggested she unlock me while I watched her getting thoroughly massaged in all her books and crannies -
    At that point she checked her purse and realized she had left the key to my cage at home!! Disaster - for me!!
    At that moment, the guy turns up.... my wife can only apologize and the story turns into a cuckolding story where my wife desperately needs a cock but there is only one available!!
    Etc etc etc.... a hotel themed story with a twist for the poor caged hubby.....

Anyone feel this is worth a write perhaps???

7. Maid Denise

Maid Denise Maid for my Goddess

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    It was my birthday a few years ago on a Friday when I came home from work the overnight bàgs were packed. I asked what was going on and was told to get in the car and drive and to shut up . We only went a few miles to a sex motel . When we got to the room I was told to take a shower. While I was in the shower she had set up the room and bed into a mobile dungeon . All of her toys were there. How? I looked and my overnight bag was empty . I didn't have one piece of clothes . I was bound one way or the other all weekend . Food was delivered . I never left the the room . It was one birthday I will never forget .

John, SubSnuggler, bondinchas and 6 others like this.
  8. sissy_connie

sissy_connie Long term member

professional
    Local Time:
    Variety is the spice of life. :)

Slave to a Goddess likes this.
  9. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    Many years ago for our anniversary I too was told to get in the car and drive and not ask a bunch of questions. Mistress had packed the bags and planned everything. She had even layed out the clothes, and a thong she wanted me in. After a little while of driving I had a pretty good idea which town we were headed to, but I was very surprised when we pulled up in front of a tattoo shop.

She had been in touch with one of the artists and had arranged for him to put a rat tattoo on my ass. She had supplied the image that she wanted him to do. They chatted like old friends as I was told to take my shorts off and get on the padded table. My bottom in the thong she picked out was tattooed that afternoon--my first ever tattoo.

Later that evening at a lovely hotel Mistress had reserved she enjoyed her new tat as she pegged my bottom. An anniversary I'll never forget.

10. Ilikebond

Ilikebond Long term member

Local Time:
    At a hotel without the kids?

Sleep. Lol

11. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    That's exactly what happens in reality!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice