Ruined Orgasm Techniques

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by joe01, May 23, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. joe01

joe01 Active member

Local Time:
    2:17 AM
    Hello, I am looking for ways to properly ruin an orgasm. As I am not locked, I have been trying to perfect a ruined orgasm on myself and seem to be having trouble. I've tried the squeezing only the head technique (with pointer finger and thumb) and abandoning and they are frustrating, but I don't feel like they are true ruins. In both of those techniques I still feel a spurt and I am trying to get it to where it all just dribbles out at the end without any force.

The goal is to find a technique that leaves the orgasm truly pleasureless, disappointing and full of torment. I might be crazy, but I truly want to learn how to do this properly. The goal is to get it to the point where the orgasm just weakly oozes out without any force. The last two times I've tried, I've got them to start that way but then it pulses shortly after and doesn't leave it truly ruined.

njcuckold and MistressAmandasToy like this.
  2. Mactastic

Mactastic Long term member

Homemaker, Financial Analyst
    Tampa, FL, USA
    Local Time:
    3:17 AM
    How about really grabbing the base. Grab behind the testicles like the base ring on a chastity device. The muscles around the prostate will push fluid out to the blocked urethra, the head and shaft will have no stimulation leaving you wanting more, then when you let go of the base there will be semen coming out with no pressure, therefore no orgasmic stimulation.

Of course you could go for the ultimate ruined orgasm. A wet dream. Don't masturbate for an extended period of time (1 month + depending on your age) and then you wake up after it's over with a mess in your pants and didn't even get to enjoy it.

joe01 and MistressAmandasToy like this.
  3. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    I don't have that problem...all you have to do is "get older".

Xtudo3002 likes this.
  4. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    I think we are all different. When my wife ruins my orgasm I ejaculate a full load but do not know that I did so. I ask my wife if I came and then we both start feeling around until someone says Eeeeww, found it. What my wife does is to just let go right before I cum. I do not feel a thing and ejaculate a full load. Sometimes she does the same thing with her mouth.

We have tried the pinching the base and tip method but just letting go works for us. I do not see what difference the amount of semen you ejaculate matters. My wife does it to release the pressure on my balls every month until I am allowed to have a full orgasm. Other than that, a ruined orgasm does nothing for me but make a mess. Does not make me hornier but then again I have been getting ruined orgasm for a few decades from our girlfriend and wife. My wife can play my body like a fiddle. She knows when I am a stroke away from coming and just lets go.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice