A Realisation

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Mistress Jules, Aug 2, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:16 PM
    In the years @lockit and I have been together there have been many changes and a realisation that real life and kink can go hand in hand.

The first thing I personally realised is that if you believe everything you read, you are in for a rude awakening. Not everything is about chastity or domination, real life is a delicate balance and one of the most important things is knowing when kink goes out the window.

We all have those moments when life takes over and sometimes it can be a struggle to get back into the groove. Sometimes it’s not even those moments, sometimes it is just daily life. After a day at work, checking on elderly parents and teenage children the last thing a woman wants to do is get dressed up to fulfil some sexual fantasy for her man. Most of the time they would rather catch up with the washing, cooking etc and try and find some time for themselves to relax.

That is why chastity is such a perfect kink. Lock him up and he will be fulfilling his own sexual fantasy with very little input. Then when you crave a bit of loving attention, he is there ready to do your bidding. You get your own prince charming, which really is what most women crave. Someone who adores them and helps them.

There are times when one has to be careful with chastity. Obviously, you cannot lock someone up for weeks when they first wear a device. Let’s also be sensible about activities and of course the hot weather. Chafing is not good for anyone and should be avoided at all costs. Lube is of course good but common sense is also a factor.

Once you have both realised these basics, then the chastity world is your oyster. Out and about with him locked can be so much fun, especially if meeting family and friends or shopping for lingerie. Even watching tv on the couch can be fun if you have your feet up nestling in a place which lets you fondle the device as you wiggle your toes. The small details are the ones that will make a big difference in his chastity experience. Not forgetting the thrill as you watch his tortured features as he realises there is nothing he can do about it.

So for the gentlemen reading this, enjoy your chastity and remember that you will receive a better reaction from your partner being prince charming than you will treating her as a means for you to get your kink on.

slave_m, JiL, Lann and 33 others like this.
  2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    good common sense advice, thanks

lockit, El Guapo and Mistress Jules like this.
  3. castmenow

castmenow Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:16 PM
    Spot on, but something we can easily overlook when we think with the wrong organ.

4. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Excellent post! One thing that Mrs Chaste has confided to me with regards to keeping me in chastity is how it has helped make her "slight" insecurity into a bit of fun! Her first husband left for another woman! When she married me she always said she trusted me, but only 99%. As she said it's her problem and she deals with it. I'm not her ex I'm me! But now I'm chaste she says if you ever were tempted, there's nothing you can do about so there! It's become part of "the game" for both of us. It may sound silly but it's one of the things that adds to our lifestyle, and it is for us a part of our lifestyle!

5. keyheld

keyheld Member

Hampshire, UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:16 PM
    I see that it can be a comfort knowing you ‘can’t cheat’ but I don’t think it’s penises that cheat, it’s hearts and brains. No device can stop you falling for another.

6. Chaste J.

Local Time:
    Very true indeed! But if someone is so inclined to "fall for another" a chastity cage certainly adds a whole new dimension to the affair! :lock: :eek:! According to Mrs Chaste "it's for your own good"! I'm still in awe of the fact that of all the men in the world she agreed to be my wife! And to have her locking me up, there are no words to describe it. I'm truly the luckiest man alive! At least in my world I am.

7. El Guapo

El Guapo Ladies First.

Estados Unidos
    Local Time:
    4:16 PM
    Yes, absolutely - Comfort & Health trump Kink.

Being the Prince Charming She wants is more lifestyle to me.
    I want to be that for her - I dont need to be made to be that.

I have learned to be respectful & be of service.
    And believe in FLR to my core.
    But I will be that whether or not chasity is part of the picture.

I am on the honor system more than not - but still, the consciousness that chastity (locked or not) does to mold my point of view factors in.

Still, the kink makes for more than a few delicious stretches of time.

Ultimately, the relationship must be symbiotic to survive - at least for me.

8. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    5:16 PM
    I find this to be very true, As time goes by it seems to be more of a relationship
    and not thought of as a kink, just a way of life. To me the thought of it as a kink no longer is central.

Behavior becomes modified and it becomes a different interaction. I know many use it as a kink
    and for different reasons. I think in a FLR if both are working toward a paticular goal it it just
    another extension of submitting.

There are many variations of the theme and between two there are many factors that give differing
    results and goals. You can never go by what you read, you don't know until you get there.
    So right. Be prince charming at all times, She took your key so honor Her by being who She wants you
    to be. We all know when She's happy your happy.:+1:

lockit, Rectrix, El Guapo and 2 others like this.
  9. tegelad

tegelad Class and sophistication in all things

High Tech Internet Architect
    Texas
    Local Time:
    4:16 PM
    Kink comes after your gain self control over your masturbation and self pleasuring "AND" being a partner and satisfying your partners needs. Find and figure out what she would like done and help her out 100% and do it for several months, and I am sure at some point she might ask "what would you like to do" .... then softly suggest your kink.

JiL, El Guapo and lockit like this.
  10. Lann

Lann Active member

Local Time:
    5:16 PM
    So VERY true. I remember the first time we went out in chastity. My wife's knowing smiles and winks through out the night were far more enjoyable than i ever thought they could be. I could hardly take my eyes off her all night.

Joroincharge, El Guapo and lockit like this.
  11. Chaste J.

Local Time:
    It's certainly a very intimate secret in public! Great feeling!

lockit and Lann like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice