Locked up

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Lockinchastity, Mar 4, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Lockinchastity

Local Time:
    7:44 AM
    I have been locked back up sent new years day and haven't been let out on last saturday night my wife/KH surprised me with a new twist she thought up. She now has added using a ball stretcher with my chastity device which has added for a little more fun in to this. The best part of it is before she put it on me she tied me down and had me lick her and the use the face dildo on her then she put the blindfold on me and asked if I was ready to add the next step to what she was thinking to do and I told her to go ahead when she pulled on my balls to put the stretcher on I started to get excised after she got the medium ball stretcher on she seen how excised I was so she decided to add to it and tied the ball stretcher to the spreader bar on my legs and then start pulling on it with a tie down strap then she started to touch my sack til I was shacking to the point of just about to cum then she stopped and untied me and ask what I thought of the new addation. I was sure how I was going to feel in the morning it was hard to sleep the first night and when I woke up in the morning with a hard on was even more excising. She told me her goal is to be able to put all 3 ball stretchers on when we are to that point which she is hope to be 4 to 6 weeks she has told me she is going to switch them medium one out for the large one tomorrow night. I cant wait to see what all she has in mind this has started to be even more fun since she has got a 100% on board and taken full charge of it.

CZSteve and spider203 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice