First time chastity, 1 week.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by rtm, Mar 29, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. rtm

rtm Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:55 AM
    Hi guys, pretty new to this thing and to forum so hi!

Well, I've been taking a look at this kind of stuff for quite a while now and i'm really intrigued, what I'm planning on doing is locking myself into the belt and putting the key into a place where I go to once a week on a Thursday morning, during that week I won't be able to re-enter the premises because it is closed during that time, so for a week I'll be squirming and begging for anything, how fun!

My only concern is, will I be able to take it? As I said I'm completely new to this stuff, plus I masturbate once a day, sometimes twice, so I'm not sure if I'm setting myself too high up.

Also, anyone got good advice on what device to get as a newbie?
    And, is there any kind of device out there that completely blocks the blood rush to my penis? The thought of being 100% limp is a real turn on for me, ha.

Please give me some feedback! :)

2. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    2:55 AM
    If you have never used a chastity device before, you should probably plan a few weeks where you retain access to the key, so you can get out if you need to. Wearing a CB is like getting a new pair of hiking boots: you wouldn't put them on for the first time, then go on a long hike; you need to "break them in" first. CBs are the same way. The genitals are fairly sensitive, and you may have some irritation at first.

As for devices, most people start out with a CB-3000 or CB-6000. They are not expensive, work reasonably well, and you can go on to a metal device or full belt later if you so desire.

Welcome to the Mansion, and good luck!

3. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    1:55 AM
    when locked i'm in a CB3000. some advice if this is what you choose:

it will take weeks to get the spacers right. until you do your ball can pop out and if you don't have the key it can be very painful to pop it back. once you have the proper spacer or spacers you won't ever pop out again.

if your ball sack is tight like mine was it will take time for it to stretch. the CB series will stretch your sack without a doubt.

no matter what you do to clean you will never be as clean as you would be if you were unlocked. when released there is an odor and you'll want to wash immediately.

i lube the tube twice a day using baby oil on a q-tip. this allows your cock to slide inside the tube during periods of arousal. yes, you will get hard but as soon as your scrotum starts squeezing your balls you will go soft again from the pain.

i'm not the most experienced one here. i'm sure others will chime in with more advice and advice about other devices. good luck!

4. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    2:55 AM
    As Mark and John suggested, take your time getting accustomed to the tube before you lock away the key. I'd suggest that you get comfortable with 24/7 wear for at least 3 weeks before you take the next step, and make the key inaccessible. As John said, hygiene is definitely takes some practice.

Good luck!
    mikecb

5. rtm

rtm Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:55 AM
    Thanks for the advice guys. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice