How it feels to be milked

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by oknowpunchmeinthenutz, Jan 15, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. oknowpunchmeinthenutz

Here is a question for those experienced with having your prostate milked. My wife has tried milking my prostate three or four times now. The most recent being tonight. I've gone about a week without cumming and my balls are really starting to hurt. And since i just had my prince albert this last saturday, we cant get it out any other way. So she decided to give milking a try again. She, of course, seems to be doing everything wright. We sat for an hour with her messaging my prostate. I could feel that intense feeling of having to pee for the first 30 minutes. After that it felt like it was about to start coming out of my dick. It felt like it was right there for 20 minutes. But at last nothing.

My question is if this sounds right? what more am i suppossed to be feeling? I tried to relax like i was going pee. I tried to tense it up like i was cumming. What works best for you guys? Any tips would be appriciated as my wife is starting to get upset with me.

2. sandman9355

sandman9355 Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:40 PM
    OK, here are some tips:

Convince your wife to let you try milking yourself. Right now, neither of you knows what works on you, so you have to experiment and you have much better feedback than she does. Find out what works, then tell/show her.

Use a firm toy, not a soft or squishy one. Not because you need much pressure - you do need some but it is better to use too little than to use too much. Use a firm toy because it gives you more precission.

Slow moves. Watch a few videos of guys milking themselves (or getting milked). They use various moves, and you might want to give them a try, but the majority of them use *slow* moves. Don't let your impatience fool you.

Get onto all fours or into a similar position. You want gravity helping you, you don't want to be fighting both your body and gravity.

Don't push the toy too deep. You're trying to milk your prostate plus some surrounding tissue, not your stomach.

Read some articles on the subject, e.g. these: http://ladylubyanka.wordpress.com/2008/04/16/intro-milking-post/

3. oknowpunchmeinthenutz

Thanks for the tips sandman

4. isi15

isi15 Member

Local Time:
    6:40 PM
    My Wife made ​​me a milking every 4 months Parès my periods of chastity.
    She put me on all fours with her ​​legs apart and massages my prostate for 20 minutes to one hour and a half I empty a plate and I have to lick my seed.
    It's very frustrating not to have an orgasm and very humilant to be milked and lick his sperm.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice