2022 New Years Resolution - Chastity controlled diet

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by denied-release, Dec 31, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. denied-release

denied-release New member

Bristol, UK
    Local Time:
    5:10 AM
    My KH Mrs denied-release and I have a significant anniversary and I have a significant birthday in mid-2022. We've both decided that we want to lose some weight (in my case about 2st) by then. 1st Jan seems as good a time as any to start. We've agreed that my weight loss regime should be enforced by use of my CB6000S as "motivation". There are two possible regimes we are considering, I wondered what people thought, or whether they had any other / additional suggestions? Whatever we do, it needs to be realistic for a period of 6 months or so.

1. I remain unlocked and have a weekly weight loss target. If I meet my target, I stay unlocked. If I fail to reach the target, I am locked up until I am back "on target". We used this method when I needed to lose weight for a wedding, and it worked well, it became more difficult to reach the target figure as I approached the goal, and I sometimes spent several weeks locked up.

2. I begin by being locked up, and remain so until I reach an agreed intermediate target, e.g. the loss of 4lb. I then have a short period of freedom with my KH ;) before being relocked until I reach the next intermediate target. So I could be spending most of the next 6 months or so locked up. I have found I enjoy periods of lockup up to a couple of weeks, but beyond that it becomes uncomfortable and frustrating, so there is always an incentive to reach the next intermediate goal.

What do you think would work best? Any further ideas for incentives? We do need to be realistic though. Thanks for your thoughts! :)

2. sis_nikki

sis_nikki sissy gurl

IT
    Impaled between multiple cocks! ;-) <3
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:10 PM
    Some worthy goals to be sure.

First piece of (dare I say unsolicited) advice is to meet your water target every day (2 L or ~63 fl oz).

This alone is foundational to good health, no matter what you do for fitness, and supports so many aspects of your life (healthy & general living.)

Have you given thought to what program(s) you and your KH might employ?

This sissy gurl has found success following a Canadian Military program called "5BX" (short for 5 Basic eXercises) from the 50's (used the world over by militaries, and a pre-curser to HIIT programs.)

I took it to a local copy center to be printed off, laminated, and hole-punched (added binder rings afterwards.)

No props required (just need some clear space next to your bed for example), and it only takes 11 mins a day, and no gym required (can be done at home, in the yard, etc).

To be clear, this is not something that will "get you ripped", but will provide toning and conditioning that will grant a lifetime of benefit (EG: Prince Philip had this as daily practice for many years.)

Best done at the same time every day (EG: morning, perhaps before you take your coffee / tea & breakfast).

Respect and stick to the program time-line also, and resist the urge to "do more" than called for, it will only cheat you later when you would have otherwise built yourself up by steady progression.

# demonstration

# mens program

https://csclub.uwaterloo.ca/~rfburger/5bx-plan.pdf

# womens program

https://csclub.uwaterloo.ca/~rfburger/xbx-plan.pdf

Good luck on your fitness journey in 2022, and happy new year!

corsac likes this.
  3. denied-release

denied-release New member

Bristol, UK
    Local Time:
    Thank you sis-nikki, that makes interesting reading and the 5BX programmes look to be achieveable as well. I hadn't particularly considered the exercise element of weight loss, since we are both quite active, but some additional exercise and getting out in the fresh air more (espcially now the evenings are slowing getting longer) can only help. Generally we eat healthily too, although portion control is poor and we are both too partial to a glass of wine or two.

Mrs DR has decided on Option 1 for the chastity regime. So I am unlocked, for now....

4. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    12:10 AM
    I think the motivation could come with either choice, locked or unlocked. I'd probably choose locked, with short releases. Edging when on track and perhaps a release if meet big target. Good luck

5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    thanks for sharing!

sis_nikki likes this.
  6. sis_nikki

sis_nikki sissy gurl

IT
    Impaled between multiple cocks! ;-) <3
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:10 PM
    Happy to do so, and hope it serves you well!

Do also pass it along, as I am convinced its the "near perfect" fitness program for the "COVID era" (of staying home / socially distant with gyms closed).

7. Yuri Petitebite

Yuri Petitebite New member

France, Paris
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:10 AM
    Hello,
    My wife decided to have me follow a similar program, and she clearly chose the second option (begin by locked up). My goals are weekly, and if they are not reached, I get a spanking with the instrument of her choice for each 100 gr above the goal. On the other hand, when it comes to release or rewards, it's up to her !
    She had already implemented a similar program and it had been quite effective
    Good luck to you

sis_nikki likes this.
  8. FeministHubby

FeministHubby Feminist

Local Time:
    6:10 AM
    My wife and I do it like this: I get locked away and I get a weight goal for each week. I also have some tasks to do that earn points. If I achieve weight and score, I'll be unlocked for a few hours. If I exceed the score, I might even be allowed to masturbate. If I don't reach one of the two, there will be no release this week, of course! If I miss both, I've wasted my chance at a little freedom for a whole month - without mercy!!!

Yuri Petitebite and true42 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice