Suggestions for teasing that do not require much from the KH

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Vinny, Oct 5, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    4:48 AM
    I have said it many times but for those who do not know, my wife is recovering from major surgery and it will be many months before she can have the kind of sex we used to have or even lay on her side without a lot of pillows and rolled up towels. She wants me in chastity but teasing me is proving to be a challenge so I gave her some ideas from what I have read around the net. I would appreciate more ideas that do not involve much physical effort by the KH. So far she liked the following ideas:

Tell me to take a cold shower instead of teasing when I am really in need of sex. She will tell me when I can stop.

Give me 30 seconds to masturbate and try to cum. This is a popular one on forums.

Supervise my masturbation by regulating my speed and whether I stroke or stop.

Sit on a chair and have me stand with my hands behind my back while she edges me.

If I annoy her about sex, she will tell me to shave my legs as I have done for her and keep wearing my shorts which are my almost year round type of pants. I have a good amount of hair on my legs so people will notice. She has had me shave my pubic and underarm hair but never my legs. She usually does not like to do anything that is noticeable to others.

That is it so far so I hope to get some realistic ideas. We are not that much into D/s other than the type of stuff above which is more or less done to get an orgasm. No being her slave, kneeling, etc.. She does like getting her feet licked but not unless she is horny and that will not occur for a long time according to her. This is why she has me on a once a month schedule. I would prefer idea more in the teasing category rather than submission. Thanks in advance.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice