Orgasm after a (short) period of chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Sluts lil bunny, Jun 6, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Sluts lil bunny

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    12:16 PM
    I would like to know if other guys also experience the same as me regarding the time to get to an orgasm after a period of chastity. I am a little over a year in chastity. I am very spoilt so I usually are in chastity for 2-3 weeks and then I can cum again a few times in 2-3 days and then back in chastity. I noticed that the first orgasm comes really quick, usually after 10 to 20 strokes. Even if I am completely drained beforehand by getting fucked by a big strap on. Then I am allowed to touch my dick a little and stroke a bit. When I feel the first feelings or an orgasm coming I drop my dick and cum is flowing out without orgasm. Its like a ruined orgasm but then taking out more fluids because of the big dick pushing on the prostate. I can repeat that a couple of times until I am drained. But it doesn't have an effect on the time of getting an orgasm when I finally get fuck my Domme again. I would like to fuck longer but I cum really fast for at least the first 3 times. After that it gets better but usually I don't even get there because I will be back in the cage.

Do you guys have the same experience with this?

2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    11:16 AM
    First one usually is quick and not all that intense. It's usually a bit disappointing to be honest.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice