First Weekend

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Yossarian, May 26, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Yossarian

Yossarian New member

Military
    Maryland
    Local Time:
    7:14 PM
    This is going to be the first time I spend more than a few hours in chastity. As someone with a fairly high libido 48 hours is going to be rough, especially having agreed with my wife that I do what she says while caged.

So far today she sent me a text from work to watch 10 minutes of spanking videos. I'm in a Jail Bird so there's just enough room for my penis to get painfully erect which it most definitely did.

Otherwise it's been a relatively quiet day. I'm doing my best to keep myself distracted. I'd normally be playing a lot of video games but there's an unfortunate amount of attractive people in most of them.

2. lockedsliver

lockedsliver Active member

N/A
    Southeastern USA
    Local Time:
    6:14 PM
    Good luck with the longer lockup. Remember that it's a journey. I am finishing day 7 of lockup which is my longest so far. I've been working at it for months. It's because of this site that I've been able to lock up like I am. If you start to struggle, come here and talk about it; people are very supportive.

3. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    5:14 PM
    Congratulations to both of you. A lifetime of Chastity begins with a single day. I should have been a poet. Just kidding. After the first few days you get more comfortable with your cage being on all the time. It’s kind of like your wedding ring after awhile you don’t even know you have it on.

Sexy Slave 69 and lockedsliver like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice