Married Vanilla FLR and Chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity in vanilla life' started by Vinsint, Feb 21, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Vinsint

Vinsint Member

Aircraft Mechanic
    Andover, Kansas
    Local Time:
    10:56 PM
    This is my first thread here so fingers crossed! We started chastity (of course my idea) Jan 29 2018. It took some time, about 5 or 6 months to finally get fully used to it and realize what she actually had in 2 small keys. Since this last summer shes kept me locked from 1-3 weeks at a time. She had to stop my masturbation addiction and to knock me from my normally aggressive level, to a submissive level for her to easily control and maintain the level of obedience she requires. Also she very rarely allows masturbation (twice since we started chastity) stating i dont need to cum, it makes my penis less hard during sex and it raises aggression and disobedience in me. There isnt a lot of teasing, she uses that as a nice reward to me that doesnt involve me cumming or anyone having sex. She likes to keep me filled with cum and watching me squirm, because she knows i inadvertantly do it to myself. Thats the basics of us, no crazy bdsm from her.

HW&C, iome343, Rectrix and 3 others like this.
  2. SCChastityhubby

SCChastityhubby SC Chastity Husband WIFE (KH) daily!

Charleston SC USA
    Local Time:
    12:56 AM
    Interesting. My wife and I started in January with just playing it but I have ceased masturbation and only cum from a PIV sex or an occasional bj every 3 months, if lucky. She has loved the whole loving her sex as much as we can and will often say you can take it off and we do and then will state it put it back on. She definitely is enjoying the games we play right now.

Robinoh likes this.
  3. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    1:56 AM
    Sounds like you've both made a great start and that she's recognizing your chastity is improving your marriage. Once a wife, like yours, realizes how much her husband used to masturbate, and how masturbating both negatively affected your marital sex life and increased negative male personality traits like aggression and disrespect, she's likely to decide that you're staying locked except when she wants to have relations.

Congratulations. Thank her daily, both orally and by conduct, for holding the key and helping you become a better husband.

4. Vinsint

Vinsint Member

Aircraft Mechanic
    Andover, Kansas
    Local Time:
    Oh dont worry i express my gratitude any way possible. She keeps me locked for my own good. We have found the good niche in my chastity thats just perfect.

Rectrix likes this.
  5. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    1:56 AM
    I'm so happy to hear chastity is working for both of you, especially after start/stop last summer. She's figured out you're a better husband now that you don't masturbate. Once my wife realized how much I used to masturbate, how selfish and distracted in my attention to her it made me, and how loving and service-oriented I've become locked, she decided to keep me locked and limit not just orgasms but also erections. She's quite vanilla, too, not a lot of teasing or kink, just a day-to-day marriage with a husband who seeks intimacy and service to replace constant hand sex. As time goes on she gets more and more strict, more and more into it, more and more building our sex life around it, more and more willing to overtly assume the reins of control in a wife-led marriage.

6. Fit To Be Tied

Fit To Be Tied Long term member

Retired
    Whidbey Island, Washington
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    " ... Different Strokes .. For Different Folks ... " At the end of the day the reality is that there is NO "one size fits all." Whatever works for you.

D&S / BDSM for us is the cake. Chastity is just one flavor of icing on the cake.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice