Motivational Enforced Chastity as the stick and the carrot.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by handson, Apr 6, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. handson

handson handson

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    10:06 AM
    #1 handson, Apr 6, 2023
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2023
    I would not label myself as lazy. I do get the important things done. But I could do more as I am blessed with a fair bit of home alone time during weekdays. I could learn a new language, make some home improvements that are not necessary but would be nice. I could reestablish a good workout routine which has been hit and miss lately. Point is there is time to tackle one or more of these type things. But the devil between my legs and kink in my male brain get together and say let’s take a little of this time to enjoy some naughty self-playtime. Which can grow beyond “a little” time.

Enter Enforced Chastity – The stick - Orgasm Denial. Exhibit A. The last really consistent work out routine I had going was made possible by my promise and sort of chastity contract to my first and so far, only Keyholder. Proof of working out would earn “The carrot”. Release from the cage for some playtime. Edging time without permission for orgasm, for a defined time limit and or number of edges, then back in the cage. A cycle of building up an ever-increasing hunger to stick to a program or complete a task. Striving to earn the big reward of an occasional release.

It’s a great method of behavior modification of the submissive.

So why not self-lock you may ask. Tried it; doesn’t work for me. Same reasons I don’t already limit my play time; I don’t enforce the chastity upon myself.

Something different triggers in my brain when I have promised to answer to and serve a Dominant Woman that enjoys the power exchange. Call it my need for submission, to be obedient and keep my word to Her.

It’s the dynamic at play in my head. As long as there is benefit to the Keyholder. Which there absolutely has to be, along with some level of intimate connection, chemistry, whatever you want to call it. Same as for any type friendship. Has to be something there to build on.

It’s what I have (personally) against Findom Keyholding To me it is a corruption of pure reasons to desire to hold keys.

For my first Keyholder, W/e had a connection first then it moved to Her accepting my key. For Her it was simply the rush of the power exchange. Knowing without doubt that men chose to be denied orgasms by and for Her.

I was blessed with a very special and rare arrrangement.

Pepe_, Stephplayswithyou and Lock&Key like this.
  2. Lali's slave boy

Lali's slave boy Long term member

Local Time:
    10:06 PM
    My dream has come true basically when I have been relocked by my wife/kH to achieve certain targets in life. For example she has been vague and just mentioned "I have to lift weight/go to gym and lose weight" I want her to specific like "your weight should be 82kg and only than you can think of a release " I will communicate to her to be more specific for me. That will motivate me to move my lazy ass. It's just been 7 days into our chastity and she just got her complete body waxed after which she feels like silly smooth. But I can't do anything as I'm locked and denied. I can't even ask her as per the agreement. I feel so frustrated. I'm at office atm and all I can do is use my pc muscles to move my dick against the cage and feel frustrated. I can't focus on work today, I'm reading CM and how wives torture their hubby's in chastity. When will my torment end only she knows... Sigh

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  3. handson

handson handson

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    10:06 AM
    I agree. You should get specific goals to work towards. Goals you should both agree upon are acheiveable. And way points along the way for little rewards for making progress towards the full goal.
    As well as punishments She deems needed when your eye gets off the ball.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice