a slaves smile

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by cks, May 1, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. cks

cks Banned

Local Time:
    2:00 PM
    hi!

permitted to post again by Mistress Michelle. my wickedly delicious Owner and Key Holder i have proven myself . . .. okay i'm trying VERY hard to behave!

i have little to actually report on for any interesting to be a journal but . . . i love Mistress Michelle's amusement at my attempt to entertain Her.

behind Mistress Michelle's closed locks. the behind the bars views and drools

2. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    3:00 PM
    Being a good boy I see....
    I just LOVE the chicken avatar LOL and with My locked collar on, very nice touch cks!!

Kisses

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

3. cks

cks Banned

Local Time:
    i'm trying Mistress! :innocent0002:

susie q arrived safely at MMs yesterday afternoon and immediately is proving what an absolute dear and help she can be when kept in long term chastity. i and i know all of MMs stable are extremely thankful to susie for helping our Goddess out so devotedly. makes this banged up slave look pretty pathetic but it's cool. thank you susie!!!!

personally i am simply going thru my typical and boring weekend chores of my own. washing the weekly dish, moving the dust around and vacuuming. all of course while obeying MMs standing order that Her slave remain wearing Her commanded outfit as much as possible. naked, collared, cuffed and always locked in Her cb-2000. i do have a little plumbing project i should take of, a tiny little leak. that's my exciting life this weekend.

i'm a little bummed that the Cleveland Cav's won their first round of the NBA playoffs so quickly. now there's nothing to watch until the other loser teams in their division get caught up! LOL, i know, i'm sorry. the other teams aren't losers, just really average.

it's wonderful to see so many new and the old, no offense, faces joining in and interacting at the CM. i've promised MM that Her slave will remain much more "behaved" and not embarrass Her has i often have in the past with my silly over the top jabbering and posting. i think i just heard a collective sigh of relief from the CM, winks.

best wishes to E/everyone and please smile.

love You Mistess Michelle, thank YOU!

4. Kimberleigh

Kimberleigh Member

Local Time:
    7:00 PM
    Keep up the good behaviour cks... I've missed you here and I'm glad you're back. I too love the chicken... just SO apt... I nearly laughed... :happy0030:

5. cks

cks Banned

Local Time:
    thank you beautiful kimmy!

6. Kimberleigh

Kimberleigh Member

Local Time:
    7:00 PM
    Are you sure you got the right glasses back after you broke them... I hope you got a guarantee with those specs, cos they sure ain't working now... :happy0192:

7. cks

cks Banned

Local Time:
    kimmy is sooooooo modest. unusual for a gurl. sorry, teasing! my halo slipped again.

i had a WONDERFUL YM chat with MMs pet a little earlier. i swear, pet ROCKS the house down! he's is such a little angel but he and i know better <winks>. pet is doing as well as can be expected. kicking ass and taking names as his recovery gets better and better each day but frustratingly slow. a little like my learning to shut the F up. pet is truly amazing and i am so jealous. he made a point of saying how everyday he has the joy of kissing MMs delicious ass. he knows MMs ass in my GREATNESS weakness. evil naughty pet!

i can see the smile and evil grin on his face form here!

no new news about susie's attempt building MMs coop. no news is good news right? i've learned that susie gifted MM a new wooden paddle. oh my gosh and i thought i was a masochist. can you say t-bar susie? MM has given susie gifts also this visit before putting her to work, giggles. my hope is we will see pictures of these MMs gifts in use soon.

love!

8. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Hummm.....I am exausted!!! First we go to Lowes to pick up a surburban full of landscaping block then come back to start the 'coop' LOL That was a treat in itself!! susie trying so hard to measure everything and Me saying, thats good enough susie, we are building a chicken coop, not a freakin house!! Anyway, after working on it for 4 hours we have the frame up and tomorrow will be doing the rest of it. I took some pictures so I will download them and post just a couple.

cks....I am very proud of you My sweet!!

9. cks

cks Banned

Local Time:
    day 42 already! <squirming>

i spoke on the phone last night and chatted with MM and susie this morning. wow T/they both worked hard yesterday! my ear got exhausted just listening to all T/they accomplished. the great thing is even pet got involved, supervising from the porch sitting in is wheelchair and barking out orders. just kidding! but was "wonderful" to hear pet out there having fun teasing susie's work and laughing.

i had one of them "hard" nights last night. they seem, for some reason, always happen after i speak with MM on the phone. well it's not me really but Her ornery property that makes nights "hard" if Y/you know what i mean. i kidded with both pet and susie about peeking around for a certain key but those two are no help, LOL. their responses, "are you NUTS?". well YEA! LOL. 42 days of lock down tends to make a slave a little nuts. however, the frustration and feeling of total Ownership is intoxicating. an addiction O/one might say.

i saw the sparkle in MMs eyes, the smile on Her moist captivating lips, Her almost little girl like laughter knowing and understanding the complete control She commands over me. i remember and imagine all these things each time i wake with yet another stunted caged erection . . . and i smile. i'm so very very VERY lucky! <SQUIRMING>

wishing E/everyone a wonderfully exciting day.

10. cks

cks Banned

Local Time:
    i forgot to mention!

MM is withholding any judgement / rankings of the pain level of all Her new whuppin toys until Her "little" pets next visit. he obviously has the best ass to judge such things, giggles. meaning he can "take it" MUCH better than we. i'm a softy and susie has no butt. office jocky and a skinny gurl. can't wait for lil pets next visit to learn the results <naughty big grin>.

11. forevermore

forevermore Long term member

Local Time:
    Little pet awakes from hibernation. So does this mean, that you will have to stay locked up unitl I visit MM again?

12. cks

cks Banned

Local Time:
    day 45

laughing at little pet's comment about MMs lock down sentencing of this slave. no little pet. W/we are all awaiting your next visit with MM so you may ceremoniously apply the proper pain rating levels to MMs whipping devices, winks. somewhat in MMs words, "your softies, I will wait for little pet's next visit to get a true pain rating of My toys". sounding fun little pet?

MM and Her sissy susie worked hard again Sunday and Monday on Her long list of chores in between the rain and family visiting. as the sun was setting here Monday night MM called me to make sure all was well while i could hear susie working on the chicken coop in the background. MMs exact words, "BE CAREFUL! Don't cut the saw horse in half AGAIN susie!". poor susie, LOL. the seemingly endless rain has greatly slowed progress with the outdoor chores.

MMs generous and always surprising phone calls always cause Her "property" several following hours of naughty thoughts and frustrating caged erections. i know She knows this and i can practically hear in Her voice Her sultry and wicked smile as we disconnect from the phone. "Have a good night My slave". like a light switch being flicked on, the memories of my visit, MMs delicious beauty and voice left Her slave hopelessly swimming in naughty thoughts thru out the night <whimpers, winks>.

i don't mind the nocturnal erections in the least! for me they are a wickedly gentle reminder that Mistress Michelle has TOTAL control and Ownership of HER property. i end each awakening with a huge smile as i drift back to sleep. i had 4 awakenings last night. the last throbbing 20 minutes before my alarm clock went off giving me a little time before having to get up, ughhh, to bask in the warm submissive feelings of knowing MM Owns me.

good morning!

thank You Mistress Michelle, loving butt kisses.

13. cks

cks Banned

Local Time:
    day 48

it's wonderful to see that Mistress Michelle has Her little chicks in such a luxurious new coop, thanks susie! what's next susie? installing a coop hot tube and the a/c, winks. susie has called MMs coop the coopDville of coops, LOL. then oh my! MM dressing susie up all cute and innocent but then susie's true slut side coming out. naughty naughty G/girls having so much fun. and all that hard work being "rewarded" . . . wonderful MM!

this slave has had a rough week with work having some "issues" causing me major mental exhaustion and head aches. the worst being the inevitable, layoffs have begun through out the international company that i work for. methodically each business unit around the world is being evaluated and hacked. i should be safe but O/one NEVER knows. i've been with this company for now 29 years and have seen about everything. the predictable cycles, up then down and then side ways but have never seen the economy THIS bad before in my life time of memories. such is life <crossing fingers and balls>

O/one would think with all these little stress gremlins this week that MMs locked property would be behaving, NOPE! all it takes is one little thought, dream or rattle of MMs obediently worn as much as possible restraints and HER property becomes helplessly excited. the pure POWER of Mistress Michelle's beauty and complete control is "deeply" ingrained in Her slaves being. oh crap, its' hard again! ooooooooh!

deep breaths

time to get ready for work. don't forget! it's Mother's Day this Sunday, the 10th.

please be happy, healthy and always horny my F/friends!

LOVE

14. cks

cks Banned

Local Time:
    day 49 <squirming>

now here's the thing. MM knows She has me by the balls, Her balls, literally. Her surprise edict my first visit and the morning i left AFTER She clicked Her lock was that simply all i had to do to be released again was to visit Her. a fairly easy verdict but also a very wicked thing to be now locked with <winks>. Y/you see, Mistress has a VERY deliciously naughty side. hence my problem, LOL.

the amazingly helpful and devoted susie q visits MM and does all these great things for Her and then goes and builds MM a bondage saw horse to boot! Mistress has already told me, after i returned home from my visit, that my introverted shy act (?) isn't going to fly with Her during my next visit. Y/you can imagine my fear and also the oddly, impossibly to hide excitement, by this news. i'm a squirmer and teasingly mentioned to MM that She needed a bondage bench of sorts to keep me still with. thinking that i'm being all clever and naughty what quickly happens next? susie builds MM a darn bondage saw horse <GULP>.

isn't that so sweet of susie? :happy0167:

this morning i was gifted with a chat from MM. She's so wickedly teasing. She posted new pictures of susie and i am happy to say susie was MMs test gurl with MMs new saw horse. then MM informs me that that is what i am to expect and She didn't stop there. being the typical locked in chastity horn dog that i am, MMs words already have Her property trying to break thru the bars of Her cb-2000 when . . . She informs me of Her new game! MM TRIVA!

She tested some questions out with me and i failed miserably. what is on the coffee cup I drink from every day? what are the names of My cats? damn i . . . i suck. Then MM tells me this is a great game for when She has me bound to Her new horsey. for every question i get wrong i get a WHACK! did i mention She has a new riding crop? susie enjoyed that also <winks>

so my little dilemma. no possibility of release until i visit MM. my bashfulness is tossed out the window. a new MM TRIVA game. i'm horny as hell and . . . . i love it. LMAO! I must be dreaming.

oh and i still have my job so far. no further lay-offs were made that i know of since Wednesday.

happy Mother's Day with love and happiness E/everyone!

thank You Mistress Michelle!

15. pert

pert Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:00 PM
    cks it is nice to see you so happy. i remember when i first met you but we won't go there.

16. cks

cks Banned

Local Time:
    pert? we've met before <snickers>

seriously, thank you and i understand. i wish you the happiness i am experiencing these past 2 years being Mistress Michelle's cock slave. it's like a dream come true. i am so extremely lucky!

when i wake from the endless nocturnal erections, caged and helpless, caused by dreams of Mistress Michelle it's now wonder this HER slave smiles so much. i wish every sub could feel this peacefulness of being OWNED.

i read all the jornals, bite my lip and beg E/everyone can have the joy and happiness which Mistress Michelle allows me.

LOVE

17. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    Wow cks what a nice journal its nice to see the great and wonderful side of yourself being let out.I have and others have always known what a warm and really kind hearted person you are but you rarely let us take a peek. I thank you so much for your kind words and compliments lately i know its hard as i am a gurl but was truely heartfelt. Mistress Michelle and i love you very much and if i wasint in the crappy position that im in i would never had the time to help them out as i have so dont put me way up on a pedistal.Anyways keep up the good work in your journal this is the first chance ive had to read it (love ya mean it):party0042:

18. cks

cks Banned

Local Time:
    day 53

thank you susie. you are such a naughty suck up. just teasing, your not naughty, winks.

currently i'm doing my best to maintain a little normalcy in the vanilla side of life and not let it bleed over into my true self as MMs cock slave. it's always a huge struggle that MM is aware of and is always amazingly understanding and supportive with. thank You Mistress Michelle!

my work is unfortunately a huge part of who i am. can't help to be after doing it for 29 years while remaining single and focused on it for so long. this deep seeded brain washing causes endless personal drama, some warranted and many simply delusional on my part. as i stated earlier my international company is slowly going around to all of its' divisions and conducting lay-offs. in my many years with this company i have experienced the high level of stress during 5 of these lay-offs over time in the past. out of the blue, the president of our division has called for an employee address tomorrow afternoon. this after posting our financial report which is showing a HUGE lose compared to this time last year (1.3 billion). we are NOT immune to this horrific economy.

thankfully MMs pet suggested i visit with T/them while T/they make a short visit close to my home. 2 hours away is very close for U/us, winks. it will be stressed filled personal business trip for MM and Her pet and since i'm already stressed out of my senses what a perfect opportunity to say . . . hi.

since i've been of course keeping up with MMs journal, getting helplessly hard in Her cock cage and seeing how Her "little" pet is totally insane, LOL, i am thinking myself! now when i think that IS scary. hurts my cranium, OUCH! my initial plan was to take a 1/2 day of vacation then head directly from work, all dolled up in my white collar clown cloths, meet up with MM and Her pet for dinner, "socialize" a little then immediately head back home so i can get up at 4:30am and got to work again the next morning.

my thought, bring a change of work cloths, rent a second motel room, spend the night or most of it, take a morning 1/2 day of vacation (if i can still walk) and show up at work mid day with a HUGE smile and a sore ass. just a thought.

Cav's swept 2nd round of NBA playoffs by the way. BRING IT ON!

LOVE

19. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    LMAO....cks you crack Me up!!!! First of all, I want you to show up in your clown clothes and second of all...if youre staying over anywhere I think an appropriate place would be on the floor at the foot of My bed!
    Seriously....we can have a nice dinner, and go back to the room for a bit so I can test out My new toys and you can still get home before 9, well, thats if you want to. Dosent matter to Me what you plan as long as you show up on time and bend over at the commanded moment.

20. forevermore

Local Time:
    Bend Over...Yes that is a good command. cks, bend over and enjoy!!!

little pet

21. cks

cks Banned

Local Time:
    day 55

i am GREATLY enjoying little pets excitement!

i'll begin this update by saying that as is the USUAL with management at any company, the sudden Thursday address to the employees was bull sh*t white wash and the always hot air. always the two face politician tactics. like the endless life time of adds for that 9.99 thing on TV. it costs 10.00! are W/we stupid. anyway the address was pointless and filled with nothing. blah blah and more blah leaving everyone still on pins and needles bouncing off walls in total darkness. thanks boss. as usual the grapevine gives U/us more concrete information than management ever will.

i still have job . . . . today.

good news, naughty news! i will now be visiting with MM and Her naughty naughty generous pet on June 2nd in that evil place called Pittsburgh. MM has given Her cks permission to reserve his own room at the Hotel of Her choice. She is repeatedly stating that She can't wait to try out "little" pets new gifts and i repeatedly want to smack little pet up side the scrotum, LOL. but then, that IS MMs pleasure to do not Her cks'. <giggles>

personal note:
    i sincerly wish MW and Her Sir/pet peace and happiness. crazy time there with so many many things happening at once. my hope is that the essays, finals, new house and Her and H/his new chastity can be enjoyed again lovingly soon. W/we miss Y/you! :love0028:

LOVE

22. forevermore

Local Time:
    cks, I know that you will have a great time BREAKING in my gifts to MM. It is so kind of you to do this. While I do detect some conflict feelings towards me about these new gifts, lest we not forget that you brought our wonderful Mistress Michelle a new cage and a fiberglass cane which is no twig of grass itself. So enjoy, and I can't wait to hear about it and see the nice criss-cross pattern on you ass.

And on the job front, I know it is stressful, but don't forget, like you said, at this point you still have a job!

Have a good day cks.

23. cks

cks Banned

Local Time:
    day 56

had a rough afternoon and evening trying to tame a migraine headache. i get those rarely but man oh man can they lay one out. as i told Mistress Michelle during O/our lovely chat this morning, even with a brain pounder of a headache i would dose off a little bit only to dream of Her and W/we all know what that causes. ERECTIONS! i'd wake whimpering and tugging at Her property smiling the entire time then ouch, headache, both of them, LOL.

feeling much better this morning and only one head is aching now after chatting with Mistress Michelle <winks>. She is so wickedly teasing this slave about O/our upcoming meeting in PA on June 2nd. She kindly told me about an episode of Sienfield where one of the characters is left handcuffed to a hotel bed post naked as a Women then leaves with his cloths and wallet. i sure hope MM isn't getting any ideas! I've sent MM my traveling kit list for Her approval. not much of a list: collar, wrist cuffs, ankle cuffs, locking gag . . . oops. oh and a pillow that Mistress recommends i bring, for the drive home to sit on. :confused0046:

wishing E/everyone a beautiful day! off to do the house chores after doing a little shaving touch up to MMs properties. She commands HER "things" locked, neat and smooth.

ps. the new halo on the collared chicken was Mistress' idea <winks>

24. forevermore

Local Time:
    LOL, I love Sienfeld, and yes I can picture that scene now. cks all excited as Mistress locks that last lock down. And if I remember correctly, MM and pet just got this big medical bill and I hear that take credit card payments.....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice