Something New

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by DorkyLittleBitch, Aug 9, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. DorkyLittleBitch

DorkyLittleBitch Active member

Local Time:
    4:21 AM
    This coming Saturday will be for my Mistress and I a "Super Saturday". It is a Saturday that my Mistress has me take her to a local fantasy motel and spend the next 8-10 hours keeping her in various states of erotic bliss until she is just too sore to play anymore. I of course am locked securely in my cage. This has always been very difficult for me..but tons of fun too. Over the last year or so my Mistress has noticed that I have been handling this much better. To the point where it seems to her it doesn't bother me. Although I have assured her that was not the case, she is not convinced. The result is that for this week, since Sunday, she has been telling me how despirately horny she is, how saturday can get here fast enough, and how mericiously she is planning on teasing me about my predicament of being caged. This morning she almost knocked me over when she said she was already ready for anyone to satisfy her, except me of course. She did so in such a sensual way it almost gave me a stroke. She has not cuckolded me to date, and I doubt she ever will, but she has started to tease me and torture me with the idea of it lie never before. Previously she would get the most excited just keeping quiet and then go crazy on saturday. So this is something new. If I can survive it, I am sure I will love it, but for now it is making things much more difficult for me.

DLB

rocket, Undherlove and spider203 like this.
  2. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    10:21 AM
    Lol
    Just go with the flow see what happens. If she wants to go back next month next week or whatever you will find out if she enjoyed the experience.
    Oh not sure if you have a choice !

Xx Wendy

3. DorkyLittleBitch

Local Time:
    Thanks Wendygirl. That's about all I can do. Crossing my Mistress is a very very bad idea.

DLB

4. Undherlove

Undherlove Member

Local Time:
    2:21 AM
    Good luck!!

5. DorkyLittleBitch

Local Time:
    One day to go, and this morning Mistress told me she can't remember feeling so excited. I am doomed....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice