Miss Mira... all in

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Miss Miras bitch, Feb 15, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. Miss Miras bitch

Miss Miras bitch MissMira slave toy

Office clerk
    Copenhagen
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:30 PM
    It's allmost a week since I wrote my last post and I though that now it is. I'm at the train on my way to work. Tired after getting no more than about five or six hours of sleep or night for the past week.My... Or my Mistress cock is securely locked inside the.curve, trobing to get out in the free. Just to give you a picture of my mental state.My Mistress, Miss Mira have decided to go all in. First thing she did was to change the plastic lock to a real padlock. Second the gave me a diary book as a present. On the first page she filled in a slave contract wich I was to accept and sign.I write in it as often as I can, and luckily she also writes back to me.l, giving me instructions to follow and tasks to complete. As an example I have to meet her, at specifik place wearing my collar (under my normal cloths). No idea where we are going after that, but I'm very curious.She also gave me a long list of chores to complete, anything from making sure her bed is made in the morning and to secure chains to our bed so she can tie me too it, another assignment was to buy a cocksleave so I can fuck her, without feeling anything myself.She have decided that I need another cagde instead of the curve, she thinks its too big and bulgy when I'm at work, so she is looking for something that can be worn over a longer period. Suggestions are very welcome, but we are keen on buying the cb6000.

2. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    8:30 PM
    Hi,
    The cb6000 and the smaller variety are popular on here :) I could never get on with them and found that my balls for rubbed raw and that two of the rings split on me.

If you are getting kept awake by the curve the Cb6000 will be worse :-(

I have tried lots of devices and now I have gone back to the bon4 plus. Some Mistresses may not like it as its a soft silicon device but I find it secure and I can sleep at night without problem. And you now get it in red which looks pink something your Mistress may like. I have written about my adventures here
    http://chastitygineuapig.blogspot.co.uk

I have been back in it another 5 days since the last blog.
    Have fun in chastity and good luck
    Regards
    slave phil

3. 2inch

2inch chasity,its for my own good

Local Time:
    3:30 PM
    6000s , is a good device that is not expensive and not bulky, after some time if you are ready to move to metal go with mature metal. coustom made for your specs

4. Miss Miras bitch

Miss Miras bitch MissMira slave toy

Office clerk
    Copenhagen
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:30 PM
    Hi to both,
    Thanks for your replys i will pass them on to my Miss when I get he chance. Luckely I don't wake up at night with the curve, might be because im so tired at night. Falling at sleep is another issue, my Mistress have started to use my pillow to vipe her dry after I licked her to orgasms so everytime I put my head down I can smell her and the cage starts to get a bit small. But what can I say besides than you Miss?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice