An Orgasm-free May

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by jshackleton2016, May 3, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. jshackleton2016

DC metro area
    Local Time:
    6:46 PM
    This Friday is going to be my May monthly treat.

I have been informed by my wife/KH that my release will not take the form of an orgasm, but rather, it is going to be by a milking, or prostate-stimulated release, PSR as we like to call them. She does not like the term milking.

I lost the orgasm for May because a few weeks after my April orgasm (which was awesome - got pegged!), I was self administering a PSR with the cage off (she usually lets me have the cage off for a couple hours every week), and was using my hand to help tease out some come, and, oh oh, I took hands off, and felt 3 orgasmic flutters, which amounted to a small ruined orgasm.

I confessed that same day and it took her about a week to render my punishment, which was no orgasmic release for May, just a PSR, so I feel much less pleasure. She said this is necessary to show my devotion to her. I must say I agree.

That indiscretion was 11 days ago. She has not allowed me to take the cage off in those 11 days, and it is likely I will not be permitted to take the cage off on Friday, and beyond.

Good thing is everything is nice, tight and comfy down there in my MM Jailbird. It is just that with this monthly release schedule I am on now, it is very rare I get to hold my own cock. I may get some tease and denial once a week, but again, none since I had my indiscretion.

Which leads me to butt plugs. While I love the dominance and control my wife is so good at, there is still part of me that gets a bit of an attitude, for loosing my manhood to her. When she detects even a trace of this, she quickly instructs me to insert one of my collection of plugs. This is her way of giving me some hands-off stimulation, acknowledging my situation, showing me that she cares, and taking care of my attitude. It usually works.

Lately too, she has made me sleep with a plug in. "Are we going to have a little sleep over tonight...I think so." The good thing about sleeping with it in, is I usually wake up to her pegging me with it. Just a few ins and outs to arouse me a bit, show me who me who is boss, then has me get up and start my chores.

So here I sit now, plugged, caged, horny, with no hope of orgasm until June, IF I am good.

I wanted this. I asked for it. I am living it. It is not always the fantasy. I have lost my cock. I have gained foot massaging skills and mad skills in cooking, laundry and cleaning.

She deserves my devotion. She works so hard to keep me submissive and attitude free with a caged cock.

Thank you madam.

sissybitch likes this.
  2. sissybitch

sissybitch Long term member

engine development engineer
    north wales uk
    Local Time:
    11:46 PM
    Butt plugs and pegging combined with only ruined orgasms , excellent methods to help you maintain your submissive attitude and ensure your compliance to her wishes . I am sure it leaves you in no doubt as to who is boss , Brilliant !

jshackleton2016 and Mash2214 like this.
  3. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    4:46 PM
    Join the group Orgasm free for May. I'm also told no Orgasm for June and most of July. If you gave yourself an unauthorized Orgasm you should be punished. To give control to your Mistress is just that giving control. How else does your Mistress punish you?

jshackleton2016 and sissybitch like this.
  4. low

low Active member

Retail Sales
    Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    6:46 PM
    i believe i may be a part of the May-Not crew as well.

Mash2214 likes this.
  5. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    4:46 PM
    Welcum not

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice