Ok so I'm new to continues. ..

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Wetste, Oct 2, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. Wetste

Wetste Member

Uk lancashire
    Local Time:
    1:13 PM
    Hi I have made a post in the introduction section but thought It was now time to come and play in the main area. Here's a link to that thread so you can see the story so far. http://chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/hi-im-new-too.15954/ (i know other forums I'm on very people look at the newbie section)

Well it's moving pretty fast. I managed to get home last.

I am starting to get a bit Horny and was a little more eager to please 30 odd hours of not Cumming is a long time for me!

So we talked a bit more. The trial period is going to be 3 months. If it's working I'm going to look at a custom device. My wife already said she thinks it will work with a little smile on her face.

I ended up doing a couple of chores just in the vain hope I would something, anything. ..she was pleased.

We went to bed and as she set the alarm for the morning (I am always up first for work) she said 'everythime I have to tell you to get out of bed after the first alarm is a ruined orgasm when I decide to release which if your good is still Sunday night' WELL red rag to a bull I was Horny as anything and she just rolled over and said night.....

I tried to have a little touch and was told several times to get off...then BOOM she says 'two extra nights, Tuesday and that's if your home, I'm pretty much always away Tuesday. Damn (I think she was planning 7 days anyway as the guide we are reading says 7 that's when you really see the results of chastity).

So the alarm goes off this morning and I fell back to sleep 9 mins later she is pushing me to wake me up. So that's great at least my first O is ruined....

I'll keep you updated if that's what people want..

Take care
    Wetste.

2. Wetste

Wetste Member

Uk lancashire
    Local Time:
    The journey continues.

So I am getting more compliant now than i have been my whole life nothing is too much effort i will do anything to get an orgasm.....and its still not fourth coming......

Yesterday we decided that the cage i am wearing is too big for me i cannot escape. However we have done so much reading and learnt so much its now obvious that my cage is was too large and should have no growing room at all mine has plenty. so the wife goes too the shop yesterday and buys a new device...BIG mistake it was the closet fitting one that matched my measurements however when she brought it home it had a hinged ring and doesn't really fit the cock ring of my current device the size looks better though. I haven't tried it on i just don't fancy the hinge scraping the hell out of me. I just need to order a custom made one when we have enough funds. And of course the new unworn device can't really be returned....

On a different note whilst in the shop getting the new device yesterday my wife spotted some numbing cream and bought it....this morning i have been used...as soon as she opened her eyes she grabbed my hand placed it on her vagiana and made me stroke to an orgasm. An hour or so later she was having a little edging session and then sprayed the numbing cream on and left me 5 mins or so then put a condom on me....she had 2 orgasms and i couldn't feel a thing....great :/ im now back in my cage.....

kellysbitch likes this.
  3. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    5:13 AM
    welcome to the ride, so glad you could join us... Wait until you do something that really upsets Her and She just tells you "you'll get out when I decide to let you out."

The numbing spray is awesome, 45 minutes in and She finally whispers "I'm done, no more.." and you are still raging hard and ready, and then as you get out of the shower, still raging hard and totally numb, She hands you the device and says simply "Lock it..."

Sounds like you be getting use to it pretty quickly!

4. Wetste

Wetste Member

Uk lancashire
    Local Time:
    We really are. Possibly helps that we have done similar in with the AB/DL stuff in the past but only for a couple of days every few weeks.

My wife said after the numbing cream session she thinks this whole chastity idea is really good and that it's going to stay for definite now she knows penetrative sex is still available.

I really really like it I feel like a teenager again. And actually doing stuff to help around the house is way better than I thought it would be. :)

5. Wetste

Wetste Member

Uk lancashire
    Local Time:
    Well continue it does....

Wow what a fortnight. Its been a complete rollercoaster from introducing the idea to our long marriage, quickly buying a couple of ill fitting of the shelf devices, tease and deny, ruined orgasms and a couple of failed attempts at milking (we will crack that)

In those two weeks i have changed i have become a more considerate husband and lover. No longer do i moan or refuse to help with household task, moan when my wife ask to make her (and me) a cup of tea/coffee. I just get on and do it in the hope of some kind of release.

In the bedroom we have never had it as good. though some would say i have never had it so bad, i have had one ruined and one full orgasm in the first week and nothing in the second week....we have lost count of the amount of times my wife has orgasmed i would think maybe 12 times through a multitude of way, fingers, tongue and intercourse....bloody frustrating that numbing spray.

My wife and i have not stopped talking about how we feel, what we think, and what we want from this. We have not only talked about this but general day to day stuff too. Like actually speaking about our days at work, what we have been up to. rather than just grunting at each other and looking on Facebook.

We both seem to have re-found as certain spark that dimmed a while back.

So now we continue. Last night i ordered a custom device hopefully the ruler has been right each time (of the 30 or so times) i have measured. Its a cost its expensive but this will hopefully cause less rubbing, pinching and general discomfort..I hope the red chili device is as good as the french sites say they are.

Last night for the last time we spun our little, first 3 spins goes in to a final we spun, 2 weeks, 1 month and 3 months with just tease...the winner 1 month meaning that in a months time my wife can decide my orgasm fate...again (though she has said she may by pass the month rule whenever she likes and let me go anyhow)

So there we have I haven't had any orgasm but lots of tease and deny in a whole week, I used to release every two days at least in one way shape or form and now nothing in a whole week, yes i am frustrated sexually but i am also proud of everything i..we have done in that week.

take care
    wetste

6. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:13 AM
    "rather than just grunting at each other and looking on Facebook." LOL. I know that one myself :p

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice