Father's Day disappointment.

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Tina's Bitch, Jun 26, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Tina's Bitch

Tina's Bitch Long term member

Local Time:
    12:32 PM
    My Mistress/Wife made me an orgasm schedule in August, 2015 when she locked me for the first time. I have only been released about 6-7 times since this time for intercourse. Each session lasts about 2 minutes then I am immediately re-locked.

Mistress reminded me before Father's Day that this was a scheduled day for intercourse. The evening arrived and I was so excited to feel the warmth and wetness of Mistress tightly wrapped around my hard little clitty. She seductivly unlocked my cage and removed it. I sprung to life and was ready to go. Mistress stroked me for a while as She told me how wet and ready she was for me.

She then proceeded to tell me that She was a little sore (from what I do not know) and that She would not be allowing me inside Her. She then ordered me to jack off in front of her. My heart sunk as I had been waiting for intercouse for months. After about 30 seconds of stroking I shot strong and hard all over my stomach. Mistress praised me for doing such a good job and explained that from now on this will be my primary way of achieving an orgasm.

Mistress then retrieved her "boyfriends" , a large thick dildo and Hitachi magic wand. She then ordered me to lay between her legs with my face about an inch away from her parts. I was not allowed to touch. She proceeded to fuck herself to several orgasms then stuck the wet dildo in my mouth. She ovbiously was not sore and used that as an excuse to deny me!

mrfelix, kellysbitch, joe01 and 2 others like this.
  2. lockedUp24byKH

lockedUp24byKH Yes Dear...Right away.

Ireland
    Local Time:
    8:32 PM
  3. MalaRara

MalaRara Member

Local Time:
    Instead of be grateful for so many privileges (being able to cum while seeing Her naked, then being able to see Her masturbate) you are crying about something that should not be a possibility for a slave. Unbelievable!

Kevin555 likes this.
  4. Tina's Bitch

Tina's Bitch Long term member

Local Time:
    You are 100% correct Mistress MalaRara. I am ashamed of myself and apologize for being such a whiny little bitch.

MalaRara likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice