A few questions

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by welpe, Aug 9, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. welpe

welpe Member

Local Time:
    8:34 PM
    Hello,

I am new here, I am in München.

I have some questions about chastity, which is something that I am new to also.

Sometimes when I am locked up and very aroused, I notice that (and excuse me please for my English, I barely know these words in German!) the base of my penis behind the chastity device seems to swell up and push out. This is when I am trying very hard to get an erection due to teasing from my mistress. Is this normal? It doesn't cause pain (apart from some stretching). I am in a CB6000

Is it possible to be made ejaculate whilst locked up but without a prostate massage? I ask as if my mistress is able to make me ejactulate (but not orgasm) then I must remain locked up for another two weeks. She has tried and all that has happened is that I was made very frustrated, although at times it felt like I was close to ejaculating.

Thank you all,

W

2. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    1:19 AM
    Hallo @welpe, Wilkommen! Ich komme aus England!

That sounds completely normal. Instead of getting a normal erection in your penis the root, or base, of your penis becomes hard instead. This can be used to great affect by your Mistress.

It is also very possible to ejaculate without an orgasm while locked up. In fact if your Mistress holds a wand massager against your root you are very likely to do just that. If she is experienced she will know exactly when to stop pressing to give you a ruined orgasm, if she is new to this then she will soon learn. It does need you to be very full of cum to work so you have to wait for the method to have a chance.

3. welpe

welpe Member

Local Time:
    Scheiße!! You wrote back to me in German. Now I get some extra days! At least it was only due to the first reply!

Thank you - we thought it was normal but wanted to check.

What do you mean by 'to great affect'? Is there something that we are missing?

4. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    1:19 AM
    By great affect I mean that when your root of your penis is engorged it also becomes very sensitive. your cb6000 will act like a cock ring but in reverse, making you stay hard while keeping your penis limp. This can be used like I mentioned, by holding a vibrator against the area, but also in terms of tease and denial. She can tease you about how small your penis is, how you are not hard and able to please her.

And sorry, I didn't realise about the rule than any replies in German get you extra days!

5. welpe

welpe Member

Local Time:
    Ah ok. I understand you now.

No problem, she likes to put such challenges into what I do online.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice