Just venting..

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Burger_01, Dec 23, 2014.

1. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    1:38 PM
    The description of this forum is "want to rant about the real world?"
    Well, yes, I would like to. And I'm going to, so if you'd rather not read turn away now as nothing of value follows.

When I was a kid it seemed like a lot of stuff was sorted out you know.. Bob Hawke was running the country, and in between offering journalists free beers, or offering to beat them to a bloody pulp, he was doing a pretty good job of running the place. Then Keating did an arguably better job. Since then it's been pretty much down hill for Australia and the torture that was the Howard years as a teenager almost left me embittered before I even got into the workforce.

How bad is it now? So we had a car crash into us in October, driver was drunk, high speed, we were lucky to survive. All is well now, so I needed a car. Maybe I can even have a new car huh, that would be nice.
    Find a nice new car. Trying to buy said car. Only one of that colour in Australia sir. Ok ok, waits patiently for the date. Drive in to pick up car.

Spend an hour and a half signing paperwork! Finally get to see car. OH, I just came back from leave yesterday, so your cargo barrier didn't get installed. I'm cool, ok we can make a time and you can do it later. Then I get home. Where is the account details for the loan??? who the hell am I supposed to pay. Oh FFS.

Really, Really.. So I've spent most of the week chasing up details, when I should be enjoying myself. I can understand why Australia's car manufacturing industry went under this year when they can't even get their act together to sell a car.

/rage

richard likes this.
  2. GT-CB6000

GT-CB6000 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:38 PM
    My rant is about jobs in the US. I work in the IT field fixing computers, and printers. The only work is temporary, as a contract employee. If places can't hire people then they can't expect people to do decent work. Sure temp places say chance of becoming full time employee, BUT that almost NEVER happens! This economy is so messed up. When will companies learn that contract workers will NEVER put in as much effort for work as regular employee!

OK sorry
    That is my rant
    And don't even get me started about clueless President OBAMA!!

OwnedbyLeeanne and guest 2942 like this.
  3. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    4:38 AM
    I quite like Mr Obama he had a nice idea about a NHS for you but most seem to want to stay in the stone age and only have health care for the rich.

Any way we are getting set for the doom boom series as you guys sit out some problems in missile silos . Apparently it will sort it self out before your food runs out .

My rant , "people who create train wrecks rather than smile and work out solutions"

Have a lovely Christmas
    Hugz Wendy xx

Captured Pirate likes this.
  4. tegelad

tegelad Class and sophistication in all things

High Tech Internet Architect
    Texas
    Local Time:
    10:38 PM
    As for the temp/full job issues ... in America ... just wait over the next 5-7 years when the rest of the Baby Boomers phase out. Employers will be in for a world of hurt, now that even low cost out source centers are no longer cheap, and for those that do it they come to realize the total lack of quality that comes out from the mess. Then all we have to do is wait out the same baby boomers out of congress/senate ....

GT-CB6000 likes this.
  5. GT-CB6000

GT-CB6000 Long term member

Local Time:
    Such a "rosy" (joking) picture you portray there @teglad. My 17year old daughter can not stand the younger kids of today!

Burger_01, tegelad and Wendygirl like this.
  6. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Burger, I'm really pleased to hear that you are ok after that nasty crash.
    And it's really nice to see you back too xxxx

Burger_01 likes this.
  7. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    well I thinks that the worstest folks am them that murders children and chops folks heads off. At least Mr Obama don't do that does he.

8. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    Haha, great to see this is now a general vent thread :)

Thanks Mascara^Snake

9. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    #9 Mascara^Snake, Sep 11, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2015
    Oh Jemima I'm sorry but I'm afraid Mr Obama does actually murder children and chop peoples heads off but more sort of indirectly.

You see, like any other American president, Mr Obama is a kind of Puppet or tool for the banks and corporations (big companies) and super rich people. He helps them to get more power and money.

It's like a punch and Judy show, you can see and vote for the puppets like Obama and other world leaders up on the stage but there are other people pulling their strings and controlling them to get the things they want and they are out of reach of anyones votes.

You can see the Puppet show everyday on the news but you cant see the the people who are controlling them. They are hidden away out of sight. Anyway, sometimes the people controlling the Puppets change the story and make it hard for everyone to understand what's going on and you can end up cheering for the baddies.

It's all a bit complicated and difficult to explain but that's why people have been getting their heads chopped off and why all those poor people have been arriving in Britain and Europe just now from because their homes, lives and families have been bombed to bits and pieces.

Captured Pirate and Hagan like this.
  10. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    @Mascara^Snake please Mistress i not hear of that and it sound very dreadful and its the men then who am hiding that's bad. Does Mr Obama know all about it.
    ooh, curtsy. Mistress.

11. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    @jemima

Best thing would be to write to him see if he knows because he certainly should do if he doesn't .
    Get @Mistress B to check your spelling first though :)

Xx Wendy

Trey Jones and seasoned like this.
  12. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    I think that things would be so much better if, upon election, all of Congress and the President were to wear cages and the keys stored away in a vault until they leave office. I bet then some good things might get done! It's a shame there's no cage that prevents them from taking the bribes they do!

13. cagemeplease

cagemeplease Guest

Not a rant, but it seems appropriate.

TRUMP/CRUZ 2016!!!!!!!!!!!

Perhaps they can beat back every bleeding heart, share the wealth, let's invite the world kind of policies the current administration is forcing on us right now. What's mine is mine. Earn your own.

Wow, I did have a rant in me, after all

14. OwnedbyLeeanne

IT
    Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    If they were made to wear cages the sale of vibrators would go through the roof.
    You wouldnt be able to hear anyone speak in the Whitehouse for the buzzing sound.

Dianne

15. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    giggle, Wendy. i cant write to him. If its all right i might get my head chop off.

16. MDsh

MDsh Active member

DFW, Texas
    Local Time:
    Not everyone in Texas feels this way!!! Some of us know that Trump and Cruz are idiots.

Billus likes this.
  17. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    @MDsh, no offense but I love Cruz! He stands for the constitution. The constitution is what makes our country great and anyone who doesnt agree with that or wants to change it, well then I dont even know what to say. I think we need more people like him in our governement. People who understand what a great document it is and the invaluable freedoms it has given us. It is freedom FROM governement which is so unique compared to any other country in the world, though I will admit we havent been practicing what the document says for many years. It has been twisted and manipulated into almost nothing as of late. But I have hope that one day we as a people will turn back to what our founding fathers had created and embrace it, because if we dont, it will not be long before we will end up losing it(freedom) for good.

cagemeplease likes this.
  18. MDsh

MDsh Active member

DFW, Texas
    Local Time:
    I really don't even know how to reply to you!

19. xcitedsisssy

xcitedsisssy cd/sissy michelle

Retired
    Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    As far as I know the constitution has not been changed or amended since the 27th amendment was ratified in 1992. I don't believe most people understand how really hard it is to make any change to the U.S. Constitution or its amendments. It takes many many years and even then there is no guarantee it will be ratified.

20. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    Cruz is a religious nutjob, so he's already opposed to the First amendment, as well as the entire secular nature of the Constitution.

21. cagemeplease

cagemeplease Guest

Billus,
    Go back and read up on him. He's a firm believer in the law and a constitutional law expert. You want an example of a left wing religious nut job? Check out the Muslim currently residing at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. Watch who he imports and to whom he gives your money in the form of welfare, food stamps and other subsidies & entitlements.
    LRW

22. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    Nope, sorry. As Solicitor General of Texas he pushed for the 'constitutionality' of a Ten Commandments monument at the State Capitol. He kicked off his Presidential run at Liberty University, which was established by the late Christian Ayatollah Jerry Falwell. Cruz has too much Holy Roller in him for my taste.

And I'm not going to get into an argument about Obama's faith. He's admitted to be a Christian. This 'Muslim' nonsense is just more Teabagger lunacy.

SubVerity likes this.
  23. cagemeplease

cagemeplease Guest

Keep votin' for them Dems and feeding & housing the poor with your hard earned dollar. Invite a few illegals & Syrian refugees to live at your home and quit providing for them with mine. Cruz could bring this country back to the right & Trump would darn sure negotiate in our favor when dealing with foreign leaders.

24. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    Gosh, darn, and 'tootin are words the utterance of which surely preclude one from being allowed an opinion on matters political. Better stick to hollerin, woopin, and things such as one's skill-set favour. ;)

25. cagemeplease

cagemeplease Guest

Political opinions are fine. Discussions are great. Even arguments can be productive. Judging one for using the occasional vernacular term is petty. Have a nice day.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice