my journey into inescapable chastity

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by subchastetom, Aug 31, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. subchastetom

subchastetom Member

somerset
    Local Time:
    1:25 PM
    After years of dabbling i decided that i needed to push my submissive side further. To that end i contacted a Mistress that i was seeing last year begging Her to take me back and control me with the use of chastity but with a difference. In the past when chastity has become too much i ended up cutting the lock of the device which meant i could not go back to the Mistress but gained my freedom. To prevent this Mistress suggested that She would take some compromising and humiliating pictures of me which would be posted on Her website and others if i cut the lock or stop serving Her.
    i asked if W/we could have a session whereby She could ease me back into submission to which She initially agreed but as She has already insisted that i wear the device as well as slutty female underwear to the session and that She will be taking pics i am full of fear. i was hoping to discuss bounderies but so far She has mentioned nothing. Having said that, once She has the pics and the keys there is nothing to stop Her changing any agreements.
    The first session is this sunday!

Joroincharge likes this.
  2. subchastetom

subchastetom Member

somerset
    Local Time:
    i have so many items from when i last sessioned wih Mistress. i now can't decide. i have a white set which may not be sltty enough for Her and also a pink and black set, all red and all black. Any input would be helpful please.

3. PUP

PUP Pent Up Prince

UK
    Local Time:
    How did the session go?

4. subchastetom

subchastetom Member

somerset
    Local Time:
    As i should have expected.
    As soon as i arrived i was ordered to strip to my lingerie and Mistress started taking photos with lots of close ups of my face. Later She wrote SLUT and WHORE on me in lipstick, put a dildo in my mouth and took more pics. Several more were taken throughout the session. More than enough to blackmail me with.
    i was still hoping this was to be the gentle easing back into Her service when She produced anew lock and without allowing me any relief and locked me away saying that i had better get used to it as it was going to be on for a 'fucking long time'.

5. PUP

PUP Pent Up Prince

UK
    Local Time:
    Be careful what you wish for! springs to mind lol

6. subchastetom

subchastetom Member

somerset
    Local Time:
    Exactly!
    Even though i will suffer so much humiliation and frustration i know this is what my submissive self needs. i need Mistress to remind me that i am not a real man and not entitled to the pleasures they take for granted. my problem now is that chastity and frustration just feed my submission and my Mistress knows this and will no doubt use it to push me further still.

7. yorkie

yorkie Active member

Retired
    Kent Uk
    Local Time:
    i find myself in a similar position, i too am guilty of breaking open a lock in the past, i have come into an arrangement recently with a new keyholder where i have expressed a wish to be kept in chastity forever and i informed her of the fact that i had once escaped, but in not wanting to fail i mentioned blackmail and she said she would find that very good leverage to ensure i remain locked so i have emailed her several photos that i'd not want disclosed to anyone i know and i have given her email addresses of my family.
    of course i don't know if she would ever send the photos to my family but the threat of that happening should deter me from interfering with the lock.

8. valesk25

valesk25 Active member

Local Time:
    12:25 PM
    How goes it Yorkie? Does Mistress still have a hold over you as does My Mistress? rgds valesk

9. yorkie

yorkie Active member

Retired
    Kent Uk
    Local Time:
    hi valesk, no unfortunately not, after a while she went quiet and i had a cut from my chastity cage and was getting no response from her so broke free so i could heal, when i did eventually hear from it it seems she'd been in hospital, but she was ok about my reason for escaping and i had photo evidence to prove my case was genuine so it went no further.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice