What does one considered locked?

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by steele, Sep 20, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. steele

steele Active member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:50 PM
    I am just curious to know what people considered locked? As I surf around I notice status or profiles that say "8 months locked", "3 years caged and counting", "locked one week". Yet if you read some of the associated posts, "released this week, back in next Friday", "free while friends are in town", "I take it off at night".

I may be a bit of a purest, but if one is out for anything other than hygiene, your not locked - counter starts over. It might be more factual to say "been under Mistresses control for 3 years", "locked for 7 days, a new lock up starts Friday".

Now of course everyone says exceptions to rules. For instance one maybe released for a tease, torment stroking etc. If one doesn't touch themselves and are put back in without orgasm of any type, then I consider it still locked.

Well I hope folks see where I'm going with this. No criticism toward anyone's belief, because it's your head space not mine. Just interested how the group thinks about this.

2. wishful

wishful Locked for Love

Local Time:
    9:50 PM
    Steele in principal I would tend to agree but there are exceptions such as air travel etc. I do tend to forget to reset the time rather than consciously leaving it incorrect. I have just completed 12 weeks locked which was apart from cleaning 24*7 but life can intervene. As my view is to be liberal although I agree I would not dispute anyone's different view as I also believe that if Miss commands me to neither cum nor be locked that is her perogative and I am locked by her command. Any way that just my thought it it's a good question well asked.

steele likes this.
  3. Zapper

Zapper Active member

Local Time:
    Here is my take;

Locked means locked. If you are in prison you do not get weekends off. You do not get to go take a shower at home. You do not get any freedom ever. So for my counter. Locked may nor may not be physically caged due to health or life reasons but locked means, I have been enforced denial of penis pleasure since xxx.

I think that some people do the years locked as a means of "I started this chastity thing back in vietnam..." but that does not mean that they are without an orgasm since. So I guess each counts in their own way. If I counted like that I would have to say I have been "locked" for over 2 years.

I am currently on day 22 of my current lock-up period. So for my own counting. I have been locked for 22 days.

steelwaiting and steele like this.
  4. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    I agree with steele and Zapper: "Locked means locked" and "Unlocked means unlocked". Period.

But I think it needs to be pointed out that keeping tally is a guy thing. If you serve a keyholder, owner or Mistress, I don't think they (for the most part) particularly care to keep 'score'. You're being kept chaste to keep you from playing with yourself without permission, or just because. As long as that's what's happening, the mechanics of the situation are not their problem. We're the ones who obsess about it, they just require us to behave.

5. Sunny

Sunny Long term member

Horticulturist
    Mumbai, India
    Local Time:
    3:20 AM
    I am in the category "locked" means "locked" since November 2014
    No release for any reason including cleaning, shaving, T&D, etc

steele likes this.
  6. Felix cum ea

Felix cum ea Vanilla Chaste

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    10:50 PM
    I differentiate by adding a text above my ticker, saying when we started this journey and a counter text that is re-set when I'm am allowed an orgasm. (see my signature)

7. chastemaid

chastemaid Junior Member

Local Time:
    For me 'locked' is locked. I am in N.Ireland and my K/H is in England and no i don't have an emergency key. My contract with Her is 'at Her discretion' so i don't know when i will be free next. Very real and somewhat frustrating 24/7 work rest and play, MM Jailbird so cleaning is no problem. Check my gallery for the latest verification pics. xx

Sunny likes this.
  8. steele

steele Active member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the responses so far. Puts a few things in perspective. I did not initially consider Mistress ownership and what She/KH choose for a state of lock unlock is of no choice of the sub.

Also I agree that the counter is more of the chaste's concern not necessarily the key holders.

If I were to key hold I would count the days locked and unlocked for my sub. I would use that information as both motivation and humiliation depending on the circumstances. I would love for the individual to be more concerned counting those days unlocked because they would be so precious.

9. Zapper

Zapper Active member

Local Time:
    Just for an update. I got a text tonight from Master that I had a few hours to masturbate. So, that makes today reset to day zero.

For counting and her deciding to grant me a release purpose, I tell update her regularly and randomly via my journal as to how long it has been since my last release.

kellysbitch and steele like this.
  10. steele

steele Active member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    @Zapper enjoy that masturbating session.

Felix cum ea and Zapper like this.
  11. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

In my case "locked" means that this is my "normal" state, even if I get released every now and then, and even allowed the occasional orgasm...

Locked = she decides
    Unlocked = I decide

Felix cum ea likes this.
  12. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i think that really it not being allowed to has a spurty like men can have.

13. im283

im283 Active member

TN
    Local Time:
    I have been told to NOT count days when unlocked or locked. Masturbation is forbidden at all times whether in or out of the cage. The cage just makes it very difficult.

she is in charge of my orgasms. Being caged just ratchets it up a lot.

What is way worse for me is being unlocked and told I can orgasm, then having that taken away before it happens. I have learned that when she lets me jack off (only in her presence ever) that I better not mention how good it feels. You might be able to guess how I found that out.

14. steele

steele Active member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    @im283 well it seems in your case one would count days between orgasms. If I were a chastity accountant I could track days locked, unlocked, self locked time, KH locked time, time between orgasm, ruined orgasms per year and why not the time value of orgasm in relation to lock time!

Keep the posts coming the information is great.

15. Slave 293-924-431

Slave 293-924-431 New member

Québec, Canada
    Local Time:
    To me a "locked status" is the time when I wear a chastity cage. Otherwise I would say "denied"

steele and im283 like this.
  16. im283

im283 Active member

TN
    Local Time:
    I was told not to. Not my place to argue it. But it is hard to not know, especially about being locked up.

I think it is more about not coming to her whining about how many days any of it has been.

steele likes this.
  17. Metalman

Metalman Long term member

New York
    Local Time:
    reading the comments, I think two different way of counting make sense to me...

Chastity is about giving up my sexual freedom to my wife. Also, Chastity is about not having orgasms.
    so I could see to approaches:

- I am locked as long as I don't get an orgasm.
    - I am locked as long as my KH decides when and where I get one.

In my personal situation those two are the same. When my wife decides to take control of my penis, she locks it up, and does not release it at all until she is done with that dynamic. So when she takes charge, I don't have any release or orgasms.

steele likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice