Interesting Game

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by illbeaslave4u, Dec 12, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. illbeaslave4u

illbeaslave4u Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:07 AM
    Just read about a new game, I thought that everyone might enjoy.

"Every Friday of every week, I roll a dice. If I get a 1, I stay locked up, a 2, I get an HJ but when I cum, I am forced to eat all of my sperm. If I get a 3, I get an HJ and I get to cum in the garbage can. If I roll a 4, I get to jack myself off while watching Christine fuck herself with her Rabbit vibrator. If I roll a 5, I get a BJ. However, when I roll a 5, I roll a second time. If I get a 6, she will swallow all of my spunk; anything else and I am forced to drink my sperm from her mouth with a French kiss. If I roll a 6, I get to roll again. If I get another 6, I get to have intercourse with her any how and any way I want it. This can include forcing her to wear whatever I want her to wear, do whatever I want, anything. I am still waiting for that to happen. Here is the worst catch to this game: If I roll a 6 and then re-roll and I get a 1 through 5, Mistress is allowed to do whatever she wants with another man and I stay locked up.

2. Nintle

Nintle Member

Local Time:
    3:07 AM
    That sounds fun, but I would probably trade the last part for being locked up for a two months with no release.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice