Chastity with keyholder vs self-chastity vs self-control

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by rschulz00, Feb 22, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. rschulz00

rschulz00 Member

Local Time:
    11:30 AM
    My wife recently let me out after 3 1/2 days to make sure there are no issues down below and to allow for some breathing time before going for a longer stint. It got me thinking about the difference between chastity with someone else holding the keys vs self-chastity or self-control.

One thing that I shared with my wife is that when I am locked up with her having the keys, there is a far greater sense of submission and desire to please her. In speculation, I told her that with it locked by her, I am effectively cut off from my manhood - which is a big part of my (and most guys) identity.

Not only am I cut off from it, it really has become hers - she decides if, when, how it will be released. Since she owns that important piece of me, I feel that she, in essence, owns me as well.

We have been discussing moving on to a mature metal device for hygiene issues and I wonder if the feelings will change a bit. As stinky as the CB-6000 is, it effectively seals me away from even touching my penis. It's weird even doing simple things like showering or going to adjust myself. It's sealed away - it's hard to describe the strangeness of the situation if you haven't experienced it.

Contrasting all of the above to being out of the device for breathing room: it's like night and day. Instead of being under someone else's control, I am under self-control. Instead of needing to trust her to let me out for relief, she has to trust me that I won't cheat on our arrangement.

When I was first released, it was an overwhelming feeling of freedom and liberty. Now, I've been out almost 24 hours and I told her that I was starting to feel a little nervous about my ability to maintain self-control.

Luckily she is very understanding and told me that she can imagine it is difficult and I should get back in but only if everything is ok down there. She definitely doesn't want me to cheat and would be disappointed but she understands this is a long journey not a short trip.

I hope the above makes sense ...

2. richboy40

richboy40 Member

Pennsylvania, USA
    Local Time:
    1:30 PM
    I think I understand, aothough I don't have the support of a keyholder. I've been pondering, with increasing urgency, whether or not I need some kind of locking device to keep my hands off the equipment. I've recently agreed to go 40 days without cumming, and am not entirely certaing that I can do the whole thing without the assist of having my penis out of my immediate control. Somehow, locking it up makes a psychological difference, doesn't it?

3. nycsub1989

nycsub1989 Member

Local Time:
    5:30 PM
    I suspect that it will be almost impossible to avoid cumming for 40 days without the aid of a device. Even with the aid of a device, if you have the key, you will almost certainly cheat. I can't go a day without orgasm... I am typically a 3+ times a day masturbator. I've been strongly considering locking myself back up. The 10 days I went without orgasm were the best of my life.

4. jeank

jeank Member

Local Time:
    6:30 PM

I have a couple of MM devices (a QK and a JB). Although they are open and easy to clean, the bars are closer together than the width of your finger, so you really have very little access other than sight. If you are going from clear plastic to an MM, I don't think the experience is going to change that much.
    Except that it doesn't need to be removed very often for cleaning.....

5. richboy40

richboy40 Member

Pennsylvania, USA
    Local Time:
    1:30 PM
    I have doubts about my ability to keep from wanking also! But, it's been fourteen days without cumming so far! In fact, I edged for several hours this weekend, but managed to keep from cumming. Even so, I punished myself for wanking, because I'm trying to learn to keep my hands off my junk. I'll keep you posted on my progress. Later....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice