PA piercing

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Design is me, Jul 31, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Design is me

Design is me Long term member

Local Time:
    3:29 PM
    I have been in chastity 24/7 for the last few months and have run into a problem. Night time erections or erection attempts are waking me up at least seven times a night because the pressure the cage puts on my testicles causes pain. The MCN adaptus is otherwise perfectly comfortable and the ring size is as small as I can go. I started at 2 inches and now can barely get into the 1 and 1/2 size that I use now. Would a PA piercing be the solution?
    I am willing to do this, but my wife may not like the idea. I jokingly brought it up last month and she freaked out.
    She has started to complain about me falling asleep early and being tired all the time. She really has gotten used to the whole chastity thing and likes the attention and me being submissive to her. It just seems like as soon as she gets used to something, I spring something new on to her.
    Any ideas on how to convince her? Is a PA the answer?
    Thanks for everyone's help in my journey so far.

2. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    No. Not yet. Relax. Go slower.

Why are you in a 1-1/2” base ring if it’s causing you pain? I think maybe you skipped a detail.

Find a base ring size you can sleep in, and wear comfortably. For me, I went from a 2” base ring down to 1-3/4”. Anything smaller caused skin irritation over time. I’ve forced myself into 1-1/2” but that proved to be unsafe.

If the Adaptus is heavy and drawing down, and that’s why you’re trying tighter and tigger base rings, you would find the Contender cage much lighter. It’s a well balanced design.

A PA is not going to magically make your comfort and safety better.

Find a base ring diameter and ball gap that is comfortable long term. Then consider a PA but it sounds like you’re diving in deep. If you want your wife to be part of this, then be calmer about this.

Don’t “tug on the leash” and pretend it’s submission. ;)

Do get sleep. My Contender was the first cage I could actually sleep in, and wear 24/7.

3. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    12:29 PM
    The base ring should not be so right that you cannot sleep. The point of the base ring is to contain erections.

A PA piercing would then provide the ultimate security, but the tube also needs to be the right size.

Not too large in girth or length. Flaccid size for girth, a bit shorter than flaccid for length. This is for a grower.

Danny15 and Peter Rabbit like this.
  4. Design is me

Local Time:
    Thanks for the replies. I have gradually gone down in in sizes from the 2 inch. I think it may be right below the 1 3/4 inch size. I have had it on for months now and went down to this size because I had a testicle escape. I think I may have forgotten the size and listed it in my post smaller than it actually is, but the larger ring is much worse. Because I am a grower it pushes the ring out when I get an erection. The pain is enough to wake me and the only way to get it to go down is to pee.
    Over the last few nights, I am waking up almost every hour. I figured the pa would solve the problem because it would take the testicles out of the equation.
    It is frustrating because my wife is on board and likes the attention. I can probably do the honor system, but I crave the kink and would rather not pursue other things that I have done in the past.
    The contender looks good but it is more than she is willing to pay. I may be able to convince her to let me get a custom 3d printed device. If that works I could invest in the contender.
    I really do like the idea of the pa because it is not a ball trap device.
    I will talk to her about it. Thanks again.

5. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    I think you need both: ball trap with a rear ring to contain your erections, and a PA so that you cannot withdraw your penis from the tube. It is an AND not an OR.

remyruff likes this.
  6. Design is me

Local Time:
    Isn't there some kind of strap to attach to the ring to keep it from being pushed out so far. That would be a cheap fix if it worked.
    I thought that you can wear the pa device without the ring. I don't mind the pressure on my penis, it's the pain on my testicles that causes me to wake up.

7. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    Are you sure that your tube is the right size? It should be a bit shorter than your flaccid length, and just about your flaccid diameter at that length. If it is longer or allows expansion, that can allow too much expansion, and the pushing out to get out of hand. The idea is to contain it so that it cannot really get started.

8. NZSenator

NZSenator Long term member

Local Time:
    7:29 AM
    For me its not the ring size (I'm a stock 45mm / 1 3/4 inch) but the cage length that creates night time issues. Longer cages allow for more erection to form in the tube itself, thereby pulling on the ring and creating the pressure, a shorter cage doesn't allow this growth. Can you get a shorter tube to try with your current base ring?

bondinchas likes this.
  9. Alana

Alana Long term member

California
    Local Time:
    I have recently switched over to a PA secured shaft only device.
    I went with a Mousetrap, and had it made based upon my smallest shriveled measurements.
    It won't prevent an erection, ...but there will be a bit of discomfort involved, and the pressure makes it go back down pretty quickly.

...But Back to the topic at hand, ...needing to pee still wakes me up multiple times per night. I no longer feel like My testicles are being pulled off, ...but apparently I grow a bit when I need to pee, so...

While you may find many reasons to get a PA, ...just be aware that it may not fix the problem of being able to sleep all the way through the night.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  10. Deleted member 75752

Off topic here. Who did you order the mousetrap from. Male Chastity Now used to have one but it is no longer listed.
    Thanks

11. Design is me

Local Time:
    I guess there is about a 1/4 of an inch of room at the end when I am absolutely at my smallest. I think I might be able to convince my wife to let me get a 3d printed cage with a smaller cage and see if it works. That should allow me to experiment without breaking the bank.

12. Alana

Alana Long term member

California
    Local Time:
    I ordered it from MCN, but apparently I got one of the last ones before it was discontinued.
    I asked Mark why he discontinued this model (as I really like mine), and he replied simply that it uses a different screw from every other model (he orders parts in large quantities) , and the Mousetrap didn't sell as well as other models.

13. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    @Design is me
    How long have you been wearing your Adaptus? You have two base rings from MCN?

I was confused by your posts. You didn’t mention a shaft only device. Only a piercing.

I am happy with my piercing. I am happy with my GlansArmor shaft only device.

But if your wife thinks you’re moving too fast you should slow down.

The Contender was more comfortable than other cages because it’s lighter. I played with ball gap size as well to prevent testicles from sneaking out. I have a wily left nut.

I ended up in a 1-3/4” ring for my Contender but made oval by 1/8” by special request. Mark gave me instructions on how to modify the ball gap slightly.

Focus on comfort. Try to settle in. Find lubricant. Shuffle to pee in the early morning and go back to bed.

Don’t just buy every device out there either. Steel is smooth. Plastic has more friction.

If the Adaptus leaves 1/4” gap at the end it might be a little too long. But not much.

14. Design is me

Local Time:
    Thanks. I ordered the aduptus with too small of a ring size and had to order the next size up. I was getting adema with the first ring. Over months of wearing the larger ring, I must have gotten used to the size. That is when I started having ball slippage and moved to the original smaller ring. I guess I could decrease the gap angle on the larger ring to reduce the chance of slippage.
    I will try that. Thanks You are always so helpful. Sorry for the confusion.

15. Design is me

Local Time:
    I really want the one you have. Seems like it would solve my problem, but my wife is not into piercing. Of course she originally wasn't into chastity either and she now holds the key. Who knows. Thanks.

16. enslavedbyc

enslavedbyc Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:29 PM
    PA yes. Ball trap no.

Design is me likes this.
  17. ballbust

ballbust bbust

Local Time:
    8:29 PM
    I had the same issue for 15 years (i.e. painful night time erections and trouble sleeping).

Part of my issue was that I was a grower but I could easily pull out which I didn't like. So i kept going with smaller and smaller ring sizes which were comfortable during the day, but at night the smaller ring put so much pressure on my balls that it felt like fire and no matter what I did I could not get it to calm down until the sun rose.

About 4 years ago I went with a PA and switched to a metal Rigid Chastity cage and literally overnight the issues disappeared. The three things I did differently with the cage was I went with a slightly bigger ring size but not so big that a ball could pop through and I went with a wider inside diameter but much shorter cage (i.e. went from a 30mm inside diameter to a 32mm and went from a 2.5 inch cage to a 1.6 inch cage overnight).

Before the PA i couldn't go a week without having to take the cage off and suffering from sleep deprivation, but since then I'm caged virtually 95% of the time (i.e. I was only out of the cage 8 days last year, mostly for medical reasons).

This is obviously just my experience and everyone has different issues, but hopefully this might help someone out there not struggle like I did for 15 years.

Rectrix, true42 and Design is me like this.
  18. Design is me

Local Time:
    Thanks. That makes a lot of sense. I think I will try the wider and shorter cage in a cherry keeper device to see if it works.
    Last night I did try something different that worked after being woke by an erection. I pinched the head through the cage really hard. It was painful but less so than the pressure on my balls. The erection went down and I went back to sleep. Maybe I can train myself to do this in my sleep or semi sleep state. I will try it again tonight.
    Thanks for the advice on the cage. I still want the pa but that may come later.

19. Slutty Steve

Slutty Steve New member

Retired
    East sussex
    Local Time:
    8:29 PM
    Hello what a beautiful set of ankles , I would love to be able to worship them and maybe things on a higher plane what a lucky Lady you are

20. Design is me

Local Time:
    I think so too. That is why I worship my wife. Sadly she hardly ever wears the key on her body. She just hides it from me.

21. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    2:29 PM
    I ordered the Adaptus with 1-3/4 ring and had to order the 1-7/8 ring and then reduced the ball gap a smidge, I absolutely love this cage, I could easily stay in it 24/7. It is rare that morning erections wake me in it, seems to quell the erections fairly quickly. Some of the cheap Chinese cages really would tug on the testes really badly lol

22. Design is me

Local Time:
    I like the cage too. I have been wearing it 24/7 for a few months now and only realize it's there at night when my erections wake me up. I will try the larger ring and reduce the ball gap. Thanks.

Queens servant73 likes this.
  23. Design is me

Local Time:
    Well I think that solved the problem. I used the slightly larger ring and decreased the ball gap. I had erections last night but they weren't as painful and I slept most of the night. No ball slippage so far.
    Thanks for everyone's suggestions.

Queens servant73 likes this.
  24. beheld

beheld Member

Local Time:
    You are going to get plenty advice about the size, but I'm going to add to it by saying you may be sizing it wrong. People frequently say it should be slightly shorter than and about the same width as your flaccid penis. This recommendation is not gospel even though it is presented as such. I am very much a grower and I grow in girth at a larger ratio than length. For me the secret was a cage that was wider than and about the same length of my flaccid penis. The wider cage gave me room to slightly swell to fill the cage.

It's almost like I had a base level of blood flow that need to go into my penis. When the cage was narrow, this flow would immediately cause my penis to get longer and push the cage away from my body. When there was extra width, this base level blood flow would cause my penis to swell, but would stop it from getting longer and pushing away from the body. It made a significant difference especially in my sleeping. I rarely wake up in the middle of the night unless I truly need to pee. Uncomfortable erections just don't happen that frequently anymore.

Jack In A Cage likes this.
  25. Design is me

Local Time:
    I guess the old adage is true. No two penises are alike. Seriously, I get what you are saying and that is why it takes a lot of experimentation to get it right. No one gets it right on the first cage.
    I think I have it right now. This ring and cage combination always felt right, but when I had a testicle slip, I thought I needed to go to the smaller ring. I didn't realize changing the gap would work.
    I will keep the wider is better idea in mind if I buy a cherry keeper 3d cage.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. chastity mansion piercing

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice