Safe word

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Qveik, Aug 23, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Qveik

Qveik Embarked on a new adventure

London UK
    Local Time:
    9:33 AM
    Hi CM community, can you please help with some ideas for safe word? My Better Half wants me to choose one for our future play and I can't come up with anything. "jingle bells" is apparently nono.. :rolleyes:o_O

2. muttlyvb

muttlyvb Long term member

Virginia Beach, VA
    Local Time:
    4:33 AM
    @Qveik use a word that you would not normally use in your common daily speech either with your better half at work or among friends. If you are not into sports maybe use football or something of the like. Maybe use the name of a car you would not buy. All it has to be is something you would not normal use in your everyday speaking.

Qveik likes this.
  3. Qveik

London UK
    Local Time:
    That make sense. Thank you. Now I can focus on something..

4. horse

horse Junior Member

Local Time:
    I think safe words should be understandable even when gagged, and not require lip movement to vocalise.

something like "oink" or "red"

5. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    I've always felt that the Red, Yellow, Green "stoplight" system was easiest to remember and deal with.
    Easy to remember and very clear. I'd hate to be in a situation where I couldn't remember a safe word when it's needed.

If you disagree and use something else, I'd suggest t you include RED as Stop now as a backup and something that you both know well.

6. Qveik

London UK
    Local Time:
    Thank you for your suggestions. Green, yellow and red will definitely be part of our games as to set limits. We were looking for safe word to stop any other type of game. Even wearing a cage for too long, I could be complaining a lot and wanted out for release unless safe word is spoken she will not remove it. Please bear in mind that I can only use the safe word untill the end of the year, afterwards it will be only her to decide.
    I am Locked for three days now and will see my BH in 14 days. Not sure what she will decide to do. But safe word should be in place. At least for now. :D

7. thefemdecided

thefemdecided Long term member

Local Time:
    10:33 AM
    Chubb is a good safe word!

8. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    We just kept it simple. "RED" was our safeword for 45 years. I like the red, green and yellow words. Red means to stop immediately and discuss it or unbind me depending on the activity. Yellow means lighting up such as during a whipping. You do not want to stop, just go a little lighter. Green means to go ahead. For instance you can keep saying yellow until it is at a level OK with you at which time you say green to indicate to go on again.

These are short words that I never used during sex so there would be no mistaken my meaning. Everything else is easy to forget over time. KISS principle. We even use our safe word for chastity so I can beg and plead but my wife will ignore me unless I said red. I might say red when I really am in pain from my device so she knows I am not trying to pull a fast one. If I overuse it, she will stop playing chastity with me. I have never used it for chastity but I have used it during full force whipping, canings and paddlings, once or twice.

Also have a safe hum. When gagged or if choking, you will not be able to utter your safe word. We use the old "shave and a haircut" thing. It goes like da de da da da da da. Make up your own thing that can be hummed when gagged. You can also have a safe gesture when it is impossible to use your mouth like in breathplay.

I did not start out with a safe word. I only started using it after I was on an operating room table having a tear in my rectum repaired because the girl who was pegging me did not know my real 'stop' from the fake "stop" until too late. I am always begging to stop when in extreme pain so I need a safe word.

GeorgeCS and Qveik like this.
  9. Qveik

London UK
    Local Time:
    Thanks Vinny, your words are appreciated.

10. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:33 AM
    There is an episode of family guy where Lois and peter are getting dressed up in leather gear, she says the safe word is banana, he says love you, then slaps his leather covered face knocking him on the bed.

So, since I would never be able to forget that, banana is our safe word. And it's a funny little skit.

Qveik likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice