Getting a real-Orgasm in a few days...

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by CZSteve, May 10, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. CZSteve

CZSteve Caged Submissive to my Beautiful Wife/KH n2toys

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    4:40 AM
    Last Saturday Night during play my Goddess @n2toys whispered "I have a date for you" - meaning I'm getting a real orgasm. It's been a little over 3-1/2 years and my Goddess keeps me constantly horny.

I actually LOVE my Goddess denying me and keeping me in this horny state but also at the stage where I think I'd like to have a real orgasm to remember what it feels like. Over the 3-1/2 years I've had maybe half-dozen slips of having a 'taste' of an orgasm when going a bit too far with teasing and/or a ruined-O.

Intent is actually to be given the O on a weekday evening; 1-week from this Wednesday.
    In the past my Goddess would love to make me shoot all over Her tits and I've requested if She'll make me do that and let me watch. So my understanding is I'll be securely bound to a board where I can be leaned forward so I can be looking right at my Goddess as She makes me cum. I asked if I'll be gagged and she said "No" - I think She wants to hear me scream and beg for mercy during the following POT (Post Orgasm Torture).

I'm excited but also hoping I don't immediately regret the O in the period of the post-O drop.
    And then the wild-card is how long until I get my next Real Orgasm; I have a feeling it'll be just as long if not longer...

Dana Fleming and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    10:40 AM
    Good luck with it. Hope you enjoy it.

3. CZSteve

CZSteve Caged Submissive to my Beautiful Wife/KH n2toys

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    4:40 AM
    OK - the above previously mentioned date was delayed; however, last weekend and after 4-years of a deliberately given real orgasm I was given / made to have a real orgasm (I've had maybe half-dozen slips / touch of a real-O during a ruined-o).

I was severely strapped down to a large board where I could not move at all and thus get away as my Goddess @n2toys was looking forward to some intense Post-Orgasm-Torture and She did NOT fail to keep Her end of the bargain. Once She was teasing me w/ her lubed hand She stated "I'm not going to stop" at which point I immediately got to my point of climax and had a very intense REAL-Orgasm and then the onslaught of continued stimulation that had me SCREAMING until Goddess asked "What's your word?" meaning my Safe-Word that I was so out-of-my-mind I had forgotten about. Now, back to denial and getting ramped up again - no idea how long this time...

Pic below is the aftermath. I was impaled w/ a 6" long 1-3/4" plumbing arrestor and while released now had my pulls stretched to the spreader-bar and nipples being pulled - VERY intense and ZERO wiggle room or chance to get away.

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice